Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
moshman said:
I am extremely worried. Is it true the 25,000 CAP was reached on Dec 29? Im a Dec 31st applicant. How do you call CIC and ask for the UCI number?
According to the global spreadsheet there were 10000 total applications to get the per till 31 st December and 40000 received by CIC..

Even I am worried about the cap but let's keep hope friends...

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear All,

Best of luck to all applicants who have received PER

It Seem 25K cap has reached and no new charge are being reported from 29,30 and 31 Dec Applicants
I am aslo 31 Dec applicants, so best of luck to all of us for Express Entry

do not be late this time ;D
be happy wherever you are

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
sushil1708 said:
According to the global spreadsheet there were 10000 total applications to get the per till 31 st December and 40000 received by CIC..

Even I am worried about the cap but let's keep hope friends...
I don't see that these numbers are ture. Global spreadsheet doesn't have 10000-total applications, please check again.

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
managersonline said:
I don't see that these numbers are ture. Global spreadsheet doesn't have 10000-total applications, please check again.
I am quite sure about these numbers till the mid or end of dec on the NOC list but after that may be there were some changes....but what matters currently is whether the cap has reached now or not....Yesterday i had called CIC and asked about my application status but they said it hasn't been picked up yet and that's the reason its not flashing on the system...i also asked them whether it has been returned back due to the cap but she said no that is not the case.....any suggestions guys ??? should i apply in express entry or should i still wait ??? :(

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
sushil1708 said:
I am quite sure about these numbers till the mid or end of dec on the NOC list but after that may be there were some changes....but what matters currently is whether the cap has reached now or not....Yesterday i had called CIC and asked about my application status but they said it hasn't been picked up yet and that's the reason its not flashing on the system...i also asked them whether it has been returned back due to the cap but she said no that is not the case.....any suggestions guys ??? should i apply in express entry or should i still wait ??? :(
Apply to express entry and wait, do both.
Regarding the global cap there is pretty good chance that it has touched to 24K-to-25K and near to the CAP or already capped.
In global spreadsheet there are only around 6000-applications. And considering our spreadsheet is 25% of total worldwide applicants means that there are around 24K applications or more with CIC.

anues

Dec 18, 2014
vishaalDal said:
get WES certification for yourself and your wife.
SCMP is not a problem do the CPSM certification from ISM(Institute of supply management)
Should not be a problem if you dont have an MBA, as Mine was from a non recognized Institute.
Thanks for the update. I've applied for WES. But is CPSM mandatory to apply for EE under NOC 0113? thanks for your help..

anues

Dec 18, 2014
tbaba said:
You are qualify, get the evaluation of your degree from WEs and also write your IELTS. Please make sure your score is high for IELTS
Thank you very much for your advise...

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Today morning it seems that First thing that CIO in Nova Scotia did for FSWP2014 is that, they started with my case and sent me an Email

And

Can anyone guess that what is the email that they have sent to me?

George,Doha,
Qatar

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
managersonline said:
Today morning it seems that First thing that CIO in Nova Scotia did for FSWP2014 is that, they started with my case and sent me an Email

And

George,Doha,
Qatar

CONGRATULATIONS GEORGE !!!
I AM SURE THE MAIL SENT BY CIC IS THAT GOLDEN MAIL WE ALL ARE LOOKING FORWARD TOOO...... ;)

moshman

Jan 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
What about the NOC 1000 application subcap? Will they ignore other NOC who have not yet reached 1K cap if they reach they cap limit of 25K?

moshman

Jan 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
managersonline said:

And

George,Doha,
Qatar

Congratulations!!!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
In order to not create any anxiety for any of my fellow applicants, I am going to announce that today is my day and by the Grace of God Almighty, I have received PER at exactly 08:03AM Nova Scotia Time (02:03PM Qatar Time). That is why I said that it seems that CIO in NOVA SCOTIA started with my case today's morning.

THANKS TO GOD. THAT TODAY I GOT PER IN FSWP 2014.

There was a time during my struggle for FSWP2014 journey, when I almost lost the hope but I never completely lost the hope and decided to not quit the struggle. I utilized all possible means and Thanks to God Almighty that he blessed me with this success of initial milestone and I hope that God Almighty will provide me success in the next stages of this journey as well.

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
managersonline said:
In order to not create any anxiety for any of my fellow applicants, I am going to announce that today is my day and by the Grace of God Almighty, I have received PER at exactly 08:03AM Nova Scotia Time (02:03PM Qatar Time). That is why I said that it seems that CIO in NOVA SCOTIA started with my case today's morning.

THANKS TO GOD. THAT TODAY I GOT PER IN FSWP 2014.

There was a time during my struggle for FSWP2014 journey, when I almost lost the hope but I never completely lost the hope and decided to not quit the struggle. I utilized all possible means and Thanks to God Almighty that he blessed me with this success of initial milestone and I hope that God Almighty will provide me success in the next stages of this journey as well.
Congratulations George,

Finally you have some good news.

Now wait for MR starts.

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
managersonline said:
Congrats for ur well deserved per :)