+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0113 Purchasing Manger

skilledindian

Sep 27, 2015
Hello All,

I was following this thread from a long time, I am a Mechanical Engineer with a Purchasing background looking to apply for NOC 0113, I would want to know if the job prospects in this NOC are good in Canada? as the Job bank shows significant count and a good future prospects for this NOC but If any one in Canada can throw some light on the ground conditions over there it would be helpful.

Thanks for your support and Warm Regards!

Aman1985

Mar 9, 2015
Saurabh113 said:
Dear Aman.. Congrats..

Pls see you are entering all data correctly, on the name column just try to enter only surname and see sometimes ppl enter name column incorrectly and dont get status.
Hi,
I have just received interview request. I have not intimated my travelling after filing my application. Is this is a problem, as I have visited couple of countries famous of tourism.

Thank You.

Regards,
Aman

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Aman1985 said:
Hi,
I have just received interview request. I have not intimated my travelling after filing my application. Is this is a problem, as I have visited couple of countries famous of tourism.

Thank You.

Regards,
Aman
Please join our whatsapp group by clicking on following link in your whatsapp:-

https://chat.whatsapp.com/AbuxY9ZMTlfB3p8ctTH3vH

We have a special group for the LVO applicants and also those called for interview

Radix

Mar 22, 2017
Guys. Is it absolutely necessary to have some years of experience for the role of purchase manager? I joined a startup in India as an operations manager (with zero experience) in the final semester of my graduation and most of my responsibilities in that firm match NOC code 0113.

Saabbir91

Sep 28, 2018
Hi All,

I received my passport back after stamping around 2 weeks back.
I've been searching for jobs online and i can see that there are lot of openings that match my profile.
I've been applying to jobs since last 1 month (some of them through referral) but havent received even 1 reply, even though the job matches my profile perfectly.

I'm now thinking of approaching some recruitment agency. What do you guys suggest?
Any possibility of landing a job in Canada while still staying in Dubai?

I've already done Six Sigma and APICS CPIM certifications.
Hi, Hope you are doing great now. Did you do ECA of your CPIM while you applied? Do CPIM count as a educational degree? If yes then what's the status of it as per WES/IQAS? And who is recommended WES / IQAS?

Saabbir91

Sep 28, 2018
Anyone here who did ECA of your CPIM of APICS while you applied? Do CPIM count as a educational degree? If yes then what's the status of it as per WES/IQAS? And who is recommended WES / IQAS?

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
I am procurement Manager at the moment and in the same designation from last 4 years which comes under NOC 0113. Prior to that i was a procurement Engineer and a senior procurement engineer which comes under NOC 1225. So now i have entered in my EE in work history as 2010-2016 as NOC 1225 and after 2016 till date as 0113. Please advise if it is correct way. Moreover NOC 1225 is banned list in alberta PNP so including this NOC in my work history will create any issues even though my EE is based on 0113.

Please advise and guide me

ayuk1983

Apr 23, 2020
hi All , how do I apply under NOC 7237, for welders. ?
- must I be a registered member to NOC 7237 , before I will be able to get a job. one of the requirements that the employers always request is that you must be authorize to work in Canada before your job application will be taken into consideration. , so how can I get the authority to work in Canada? must I first apply for a work permit with Canadian government?

Narayan rao

Dec 9, 2020
Hi friends.. this is Narayan Rao and I need support and guidance as my NOC is 0113 and have 18 years of managerial experience however my crS score is 323. There are lots of programs, don't know which pnp program should I go

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi friends.. this is Narayan Rao and I need support and guidance as my NOC is 0113 and have 18 years of managerial experience however my crS score is 323. There are lots of programs, don't know which pnp program should I go
Hi Narayan, hope you are still a candidate in EE pool. Based on the information, there seems lot of opportunities in BC,Ontario & New Brunswich for the PNP. Otherwise we have to wait for the FSW draw. Did you get any PNP nominations ? When did you submit your EE profile ?