Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Dec
guys any news about charging for this NOC? whats happening for 0113? why dont they charge anyone? mine is 23 Dec.feeling disappointed if being charged.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ramin189 said:
guys any news about charging for this NOC? whats happening for 0113? why dont they charge anyone? mine is 23 Dec.feeling disappointed if being charged.
Your CC is charged or not? If it is already charged then it is OK. If it is not charged then you should call the call center of CIC to get your UCI.

ramin189

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Dec
managersonline said:
Your CC is charged or not? If it is already charged then it is OK. If it is not charged then you should call the call center of CIC to get your UCI.
i already got my UCI.not working cause cc not charged.the strange thing is that call agents can not see anything in their system only " we have received your application on 23 Dec" .they are right cause one of the agents sent a message to cio and asked whats the status of my profile and they still have not responded to call agents.they dont even know if my application is returned .yesterday I called again and one call agent took my UCI and checked the system and told me again that we sent a message to cio to ask about your profile.dont know what they are doing

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ramin189 said:
i already got my UCI.not working cause cc not charged.the strange thing is that call agents can not see anything in their system only " we have received your application on 23 Dec" .they are right cause one of the agents sent a message to cio and asked whats the status of my profile and they still have not responded to call agents.they dont even know if my application is returned .yesterday I called again and one call agent took my UCI and checked the system and told me again that we sent a message to cio to ask about your profile.dont know what they are doing
My case is more or less similar to you but in my case the ambiguity is created due to not knowing the encashment of DD from my bank. When called CIC, the call centre agent after getting my UCI confirmed that my two applications are IN PROCESS and they have already attached my revised document to my application which is passing through initial processing. Which provide me some sort of relaxation that they have already considered my application and hopefully it will be just a matter of time that I receive my PER. Anyhow I shall advise you to send a search enquiry by yourself to CIO-Search :- CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

At least you will be able to get official reply although it will take some time but it is better to send this enquiry instead of keeping yourself in dark forever. Because this is for sure that they are bound to reply each and every email in qeue therefore you will certainly get an answer. I also got answer for my email which i sent to them to attach my revised IELTS result to my first application and they confirmed the receipt of new IELTS result and attached it to my first application and confirmed that my application is passing through initial processing.

ramin189

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Dec
managersonline said:
My case is more or less similar to you but in my case the ambiguity is created due to not knowing the encashment of DD from my bank. When called CIC, the call centre agent after getting my UCI confirmed that my two applications are IN PROCESS and they have already attached my revised document to my application which is passing through initial processing. Which provide me some sort of relaxation that they have already considered my application and hopefully it will be just a matter of time that I receive my PER. Anyhow I shall advise you to send a search enquiry by yourself to CIO-Search :- CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

At least you will be able to get official reply although it will take some time but it is better to send this enquiry instead of keeping yourself in dark forever. Because this is for sure that they are bound to reply each and every email in qeue therefore you will certainly get an answer. I also got answer for my email which i sent to them to attach my revised IELTS result to my first application and they confirmed the receipt of new IELTS result and attached it to my first application and confirmed that my application is passing through initial processing.
yes exactly dude.I sent them an email 4 days ago and asked them about my status and I am waiting for their reply.an automated reply also delivered to my inbox that we received your email.anyhow , I am obliged to wait and wait and wait to see a light at the end of the tunnel .hope U get good news too.

Lahoria

Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
nasir1112 said:
Hi guys :) :) :) :) :)
I received my PER a few minutes ago. I am 19th Dec applicant ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I hope you best this week.
Congratulations.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
nasir1112 said:
Congratulations to you. Please update your record in SS.
And I hope that inshah Allah I shall also receive my PER very soon.
إن شاء الله عزوجل

princesa

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-02-2015
nasir1112 said:
Congratulations. I am Dec.10 applicant and was able to received my per last feb 28. Lets hope and pray that MR will arrive soon. :)

princesa

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-02-2015
managersonline said:
إن شاء الله عزوجل
How to update SS? Thanks

princesa

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-02-2015

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
إن شاء الله عزوجل
According to SS a 0113 applicant dated 30 Dec got charged. Any idea who is he?

jonykabir

Jan 24, 2015
Hi George, I think today will be your day because I am praying for you and need lots of suggestions for rest of the journey.

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
nasir1112 said:
Congratulations nasir !!