Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
sushil1708 said:
Hi friends
My noc is 0113...my application was recieved on 31st dec by mike ...it got delayed bcoz of the eca report..can anybody help me with the information about any cc or dd charged of 31st dec or after..I am too worried...
you will probably be charged by end of Feb.

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
Congratulations to everybody who have received the PR...thank you friends for all the information also.... :D

nasir1112

Feb 1, 2015
Hi all Purchasing Manager
I am so so so happy at this moment, actually I am 19th Dec applicant, and my DD was cashed on 13th of Feb.
My DD was from Canadian Bank TD .
hope all you best news this week ;) ;) ;) ;)

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear All,

here is update from Nov applicant he got PER

mp79

Ratings: +2
[Good] [Poor]

Re: FSW 2014 - November Applicants - Lets network here
« Reply #3053 on: February 16, 2015, 05:18:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Smiley Received PER today.
NOC: 0113
Application Date: November 28, 2014
CC: January 23, 2015
PER: February 16, 2015

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
nasir1112 said:
I am so so so happy at this moment, actually I am 19th Dec applicant, and my DD was cashed on 13th of Feb.
Many many congratulations to you. This is really a good news. Although my DD is from a Qatar Bank and to be encashed at Royal Bank of Canada Tornoto Branch. I am optimistic that my DD should be encashed before the weekend in Canada. Till yesterday as per my bank's information it is still not-encashed.

geomakram

Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Congrats to you Nasir
very good news for all of us
waiting for a following news from you George ;)

And hopefully I can follow you by End of this month

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
nasir1112 said:
congrat Nasir on your DD encashment

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
managersonline said:
Many many congratulations to you. This is really a good news. Although my DD is from a Qatar Bank and to be encashed at Royal Bank of Canada Tornoto Branch. I am optimistic that my DD should be encashed before the weekend in Canada. Till yesterday as per my bank's information it is still not-encashed.
Hope it will happen soon

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
Congratulations nasir...it is certainly a great news ...I am also very keen to know my final result as noc 0113 just had around 450 pr holders till the end of dec...lets c who is gonna be the next lucky one ....all the best to you all...

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I have one great news to share, that my application is "In Process" at CIC, after several days of waiting.

Just called CIC and a male attendent received my call and asked several questions including Place of birth, date of birth, country of residence, family name, email, given name, city of birth, mobile number, and then only he informed me good news that your application is at the moment might be under Elgibility Review because status being shown is "In Process" and CIC will contact you shortly via Email. Strange thing here is that the attendent asked several questions which seemed to me very strange because as per the information shared on forum by the persons who called CIC they don't ask so many questions.

I requested the person (Male Attendent) to provide me my UCI number, but he said that I am sorry that we have been given clear instructions not to release this information over the phone. Hopefully I shall try again and may be this time a female attendent will attend the call and provide me UCI number.

Strange thing is that till yesterday my DD was still not encashed as per information provided by my bank.
I hope and pray that i shall receive my PER very soon, because "In Process" means "99.99% PER", as I have been advocating on the forum in my several replies and hopefully it will be the case for me.
Wish all of you the best.
Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Congratulation!

managersonline said:
I have one great news to share, that my application is "In Process" at CIC, after several days of waiting.

Just called CIC and a male attendent received my call and asked several questions including Place of birth, date of birth, country of residence, family name, email, given name, city of birth, mobile number, and then only he informed me good news that your application is at the moment might be under Elgibility Review because status being shown is "In Process" and CIC will contact you shortly via Email. Strange thing here is that the attendent asked several questions which seemed to me very strange because as per the information shared on forum by the persons who called CIC they don't ask so many questions.

I requested the person (Male Attendent) to provide me my UCI number, but he said that I am sorry that we have been given clear instructions not to release this information over the phone. Hopefully I shall try again and may be this time a female attendent will attend the call and provide me UCI number.

Strange thing is that till yesterday my DD was still not encashed as per information provided by my bank.
I hope and pray that i shall receive my PER very soon, because "In Process" means "99.99% PER", as I have been advocating on the forum in my several replies and hopefully it will be the case for me.
Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
Congrats.....kindly help me with the CIC no in which u got the response

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
It is a standard reply they are giving. My 0113 application was received on 29 Dec 14. I also got the "In Process" reply.

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
Can anyone help me whether the given no of cic tollfree 0016139444000 is correct for enquiring abt fsw appl status..since i am not able to connect with the executive...hence can anyone guide me

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Its the normal question they ask, just to be sure its you. Let's hope that our PER arrives soon