+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Slot Available at VFS Biometric Centres in India for Parents Visitor Visa.. Any Solution ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
A consultant isn’t needed to get a spot. IRCC is aware of the backlog and extended the deadline to 60 days. Take the earliest appointment and send a webform indicating they have secured the earliest appointment and the date.

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
Agree, so the way is to get it from a consultant who helps you to get a slot. I also got for my parents from him.
Cant share his number publicly, so DMs his number.
Hello can you please DM me the number ?

Nevu20

May 12, 2019
I tried calling Indian vfs global helpline numbers but I'm not able to connect with them. Has anyone recently been able to reach out to vfs helpline in India?

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
A consultant isn’t needed to get a spot. IRCC is aware of the backlog and extended the deadline to 60 days. Take the earliest appointment and send a webform indicating they have secured the earliest appointment and the date.
But Strangely he got me one.
Date of biometric letter Oct 22
Biometric Appointment Oct 26

absingh

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
But Strangely he got me one.
Date of biometric letter Oct 22
Biometric Appointment Oct 26
Hi,

I got biometric letter for my mother with 30 days validity, there are no slots available at any VAC centers in India.

Can you send me the details for the person who can get the slot ? This would be great help.

3YrsLeftOnPR

Aug 12, 2020
Hi All,

Yesterday I applied for parents visitor visa through the new IRCC portal. Today we received the Biometric collection letter. The deadline to provide biometrics in Nov 23. But Alas there is no slot available in VFS centres in India for next two months using their online system. Are you all facing the same situation ? What to do at this point ?
I had a similar situation for my family members for the application filed during March 2021. So the options at that time were either to go to Nepal and/or Dubai for VFS Biometrics.

But it appeared to be too hectic and thus my family has waited for the slots to be open and thus submitted their Biometrics in Sept 2021 in Bangalore and waiting for the decision.

After the application was submitted, the 90 days deadline for submitting Biometrics was nearing and no VFS offices were opened; so I have sent a query via webform and I got a reply that because of COVID all VFS are closed and thus the fees paid will be still valid beyond the 90 days period.

So I would recommend to fill in the Webform with your genuine reason.

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
In the webform to tell about delay in biometric do we need to select YES or NO : Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
In our case we applied using GCKEY , my parents live in India (near New Delhi).

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
In the webform to tell about delay in biometric do we need to select YES or NO : Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
In our case we applied using GCKEY , my parents live in India (near New Delhi).
I called the CIC agents to find this out and I was told to chose 'within Canada' as the biometrics is processed in Canada. But then in the Acknowledgement letter from IRCC for my webform, it says they will make a note based on my request and also asked me to provide the same information to New Delhi Visa office.

Last edited:
Reactions: ravin

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Those who are looking for slots. Try every day between 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM. That is when VFS opens their offices and they open slots based on instructions from IRCC/Consulate. I have managed to get a slot today for an appointment tomorrow ( at VFS Ahmedabad)

Reactions: ypaul and YVR123

Nevu20

May 12, 2019
Hello everyone.

I just booked a slot for Mumbai after having tried since couple of days.
Available slots are from Nov 8 to Nov 12 in mumbai.
Slots are getting booked real fast. I hope this helps any one who is desperately trying to book a slot :)

Aug 13, 2018
Those who are looking for slots. Try every day between 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM. That is when VFS opens their offices and they open slots based on instructions from IRCC/Consulate. I have managed to get a slot today for an appointment tomorrow ( at VFS Ahmedabad)

Is it in ist?