+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Slot Available at VFS Biometric Centres in India for Parents Visitor Visa.. Any Solution ?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, I booked a slot a few days after the 30 day window given by IRCC. Now I need to fill the webform to inform IRCC of the delay. When I start the webform it asks if your application is processed in an office in Canada or not ?

I applied for my parents visitor visa through the new IRCC portal. My parents are citizens and residents of India, So should I select this application is processed outside Canada ?

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Guys. It could be a scam. I recommend trying every day at around 8.45 am to 9.30 am yourself on the VFS portal. I was able to get a slot with repeated efforts for 4-5 days.

Reactions: ldrbjp

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys. It could be a scam. I recommend trying every day at around 8.45 am to 9.30 am yourself on the VFS portal. I was able to get a slot with repeated efforts for 4-5 days.
Hoping to succeed in this method

Thanos007

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Just keep on checking everyday and emailing VFS you can’t find a slot. More emails they get more frustrated they will get and more suffering and chaos means an opportunity for change. There is no other way. It’s madness.

Reactions: 3sports

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Just keep on checking everyday and emailing VFS you can’t find a slot. More emails they get more frustrated they will get and more suffering and chaos means an opportunity for change. There is no other way. It’s madness.
They like people getting frustrated. That is when they can fleece people off their money with their "premium" lounge services.

artinareda

Nov 9, 2021
can anyone tell me which web form to be filled on ircc? for biometric date extension. i just sent the web form through the "others category"

Nov 11, 2021
There is very big Scam going on friends.
I am trying to book appointment for me from last 7 days and yet not able to book one. I have tried Delhi, Chandigarh and Jalandhar and all are showing Currently no slots available. I have tried all time of the day. Early morning 4am to 6am, 8:30am to 9:30am, Whole day from 10am to 6pm, At night 10pm to 3am.
At last I gave up and talked to someone working at VFS office Chandigarh Through my Friend, And that person said me that she can book my appointment within 1hour for 25th march but you have to pay Rs.10,000/- for that, She also said me that if anyone else in future want to get appointment than I can also book their appointments for Rs.10,000/- Each.
So it looks like VFS Employees themself are not opening slot for normal people like us as they are making good money from this. How they can book appointment in just 1 hour and we can't get it even after trying 7 days. My friend also told me that this person has provided him with atleast 12 to 15 appointments in last 7-8 days for Rs.10,000 each and she usually book it within 1 hour.
So it is in their hands when to open slot for people and they are not opening it for us as if they do so than no one will pay them any money. So Sad.

Reactions: qadriaamir

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
There is very big Scam going on friends.
I am trying to book appointment for me from last 7 days and yet not able to book one. I have tried Delhi, Chandigarh and Jalandhar and all are showing Currently no slots available. I have tried all time of the day. Early morning 4am to 6am, 8:30am to 9:30am, Whole day from 10am to 6pm, At night 10pm to 3am.
At last I gave up and talked to someone working at VFS office Chandigarh Through my Friend, And that person said me that she can book my appointment within 1hour for 25th march but you have to pay Rs.10,000/- for that, She also said me that if anyone else in future want to get appointment than I can also book their appointments for Rs.10,000/- Each.
So it looks like VFS Employees themself are not opening slot for normal people like us as they are making good money from this. How they can book appointment in just 1 hour and we can't get it even after trying 7 days. My friend also told me that this person has provided him with atleast 12 to 15 appointments in last 7-8 days for Rs.10,000 each and she usually book it within 1 hour.
So it is in their hands when to open slot for people and they are not opening it for us as if they do so than no one will pay them any money. So Sad.
This is really sad. I too have seen lot of posts on social media with Agents selling biometric appointments from 10k to 15k. VFS obviously denies these practices but we know that people are buying and getting the slots. Where do these slots come from? .. Taking advantage of the situation.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
I dont think this is scam, what I think is basis my experience (I myself bought a biometric slot for my mother) these people know at exact time when slots are released. They book there and then. VFS being a private and global organisation, I dont think they will do anything like that.