+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Slot Available at VFS Biometric Centres in India for Parents Visitor Visa.. Any Solution ?

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I dont think this is scam, what I think is basis my experience (I myself bought a biometric slot for my mother) these people know at exact time when slots are released. They book there and then. VFS being a private and global organisation, I dont think they will do anything like that.
It is a perfectly organized scam. They even have people on these canadavisa forums who reach out to people in private chat and send the contact numbers of the "contact person/ agent" who can get them the slot.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
It is a perfectly organized scam. They even have people on these canadavisa forums who reach out to people in private chat and send the contact numbers of the "contact person/ agent" who can get them the slot.
It is big scam by Immigration consultant.
They hv booked whole slots ad when someone approach, they cancel one slot and another person simultaneously book. Why not brought to the notice of vfs ad ircc.
I have sent email to vfs. Let us see what happen.

Candy20

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Delhi
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
CIC New Delhi
Hi All,

Yesterday I applied for parents visitor visa through the new IRCC portal. Today we received the Biometric collection letter. The deadline to provide biometrics in Nov 23. But Alas there is no slot available in VFS centres in India for next two months using their online system. Are you all facing the same situation ? What to do at this point ?
Dear -

This is the major problem we are facing in India. Do with own is like impossible to get the Biometrics appointment.

Please ask help with VFS helpdesk via mail or calling is the best way to get the visa appointment (Show them stuck reason and ask for help lil bit harshly).

Link - Book an appointment | vfsglobal

Still Need Help - Connect me thru Facebook - Kbisht261.

Rgds.

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello All,
The date we could book for my parents is Dec 14 but the deadline given is on or before Dec 10th. I raised a webform and the response I got is ' Have forwarded to the responsible officer' and nothing else. Anyone got any response from ircc or has anyone submitted biometrics post the due date? Thanks

Thanos007

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Don’t worry. It doesn’t matter if you pass 30 days deadline. VFS will tell you that officially as well. Just message, call and check the hell out of them to get a slot and get It done. Just don’t leave them.

OHiluvCANADA

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
Hi, I booked a slot a few days after the 30 day window given by IRCC. Now I need to fill the webform to inform IRCC of the delay. When I start the webform it asks if your application is processed in an office in Canada or not ?

I applied for my parents visitor visa through the new IRCC portal. My parents are citizens and residents of India, So should I select this application is processed outside Canada ?
Hi,
How did you get to know about the Visa office where your file is being processed among Chandigarh, New Delhi or Bangalore while submitting the web-form? Even I have applied online through IRCC portsl for visitor visa and to extend the bio-metric submission deadline I need to select the Visa office and I am not sure which is correct.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi,
How did you get to know about the Visa office where your file is being processed among Chandigarh, New Delhi or Bangalore while submitting the web-form? Even I have applied online through IRCC portsl for visitor visa and to extend the bio-metric submission deadline I need to select the Visa office and I am not sure which is correct.
I did not know. I put two replies. One as processed in Canada and one as processed in New Delhi. I hope it works.

Oct 8, 2008
Please avoid using these services. Keep trying many times a day by logging in to the VFS booking portal. Appointments keep showing up. I helped someone to book an appointment in India this morning. (Chennai).
I am specifically looking for Delhi. I got an appointment in Bangalore but my parents are old and cant travel to another city. Any luck getting slots in Delhi?

sameermaira

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
Kindly dm the number to me as well. I have been trying daily for 10 days between 8:30 - 9:45am but it's of no use.