Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
I thought you got an ITA for FSW ?
What is your CRS score and NOC ?
I did get an ITA, but I won't have time to get the stupid Egyptian PC before the deadline.. so most likely I will have to reject it and apply again. I have my Ontario Nomination application ready but I haven't sent it yet. So my plan is to send my Ontario Nomination application, wait for my PC and if it doesn't come before the ITA expires then I will decline the ITA and hopefully I will get my Nomination after that by a month or so, which means I will get another ITA and by that time I will have received my stupid PC and I can just apply.

The other option is to just apply and add a letter of explanation and attach the document I got from the embassy saying that the PC will take a long time and pray that they accept that. However, that can good in that it will probably take less time if it works, but if it doesn't.. that means I have to recreate my profile and who knows if I will get and ITA again (I have 453 points) or if I will get another Ontario PT (they have a quota of 2700 I believe)

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
amamh said:
I did get an ITA, but I won't have time to get the stupid Egyptian PC before the deadline.. so most likely I will have to reject it and apply again. I have my Ontario Nomination application ready but I haven't sent it yet. So my plan is to send my Ontario Nomination application, wait for my PC and if it doesn't come before the ITA expires then I will decline the ITA and hopefully I will get my Nomination after that by a month or so, which means I will get another ITA and by that time I will have received my stupid PC and I can just apply.

The other option is to just apply and add a letter of explanation and attach the document I got from the embassy saying that the PC will take a long time and pray that they accept that. However, that can good in that it will probably take less time if it works, but if it doesn't.. that means I have to recreate my profile and who knows if I will get and ITA again (I have 453 points) or if I will get another Ontario PT (they have a quota of 2700 I believe)
If I were in your shoes, I'd apply for that stupid Egyptian PC right this second. If there's no time to submit within ITA deadline, I'd decline it, sit tight and wait for another ITA.

There's a very high chance the next few draws will be at least 450, and OINP Nomination costs $1,500.

But we really will never know when and how low cutoff will be so if you have $1500 lying around then why not.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
Anyone received PT recently? I've been waiting for about 3 weeks, and yet nothing!

Do they send out PT once a month or what?

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting for PT since august ?

Any idea whether i should recreate my profile again.

score 421

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Dev said:
waiting for PT since august ?

Any idea whether i should recreate my profile again.

score 421
Yes you probably should.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
Does anyone know if people with noc 7246 have received PT?

I know people with score 40x have received PT, so I guess it must have something to do with the noc.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
CRS 420 (with spouse), NOC 7246
Created profile more than 3 weeks ago, still waiting for PT...

Is 7246 not so wanted noc? or need to improve the score?

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memoff2 said:
CRS 420 (with spouse), NOC 7246
Created profile more than 3 weeks ago, still waiting for PT...

Is 7246 not so wanted noc? or need to improve the score?
What is your IELTS score?

Mrs. M

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
I recreated my profile and activated my job bank. How come my EE profile is not yet active, it says job bank still pending? Do I have to wait? Thanks.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memoff2 said:
L7 R8 W7 S7.5
So you have similar score as mine. I do think the OOPNP sends their PTs based on the NOC code. I believe if you are "eligible" for the OOPNP, you will definitely receive a PT within a week from the day you created your EE profile. Based on this list of people who got the Ontario PT ( OINP Timelines ), a majority of them are in IT, especially NOC 217x (2171 - 2174, IT analysts, software devs, etc.),and 228x (2282, 2283). I got mine after 5 days.

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
If I were in your shoes, I'd apply for that stupid Egyptian PC right this second. If there's no time to submit within ITA deadline, I'd decline it, sit tight and wait for another ITA.

There's a very high chance the next few draws will be at least 450, and OINP Nomination costs $1,500.

But we really will never know when and how low cutoff will be so if you have $1500 lying around then why not.
Hey man, thanks for your reply. Thankfully, I managed to get that stupid Egyptian PC in just one week through contacts in Egypt (thank God). I'm now waiting for them to process my app :)

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Alexios07 said:
So you have similar score as mine. I do think the OOPNP sends their PTs based on the NOC code. I believe if you are "eligible" for the OOPNP, you will definitely receive a PT within a week from the day you created your EE profile. Based on this list of people who got the Ontario PT ( OINP Timelines ), a majority of them are in IT, especially NOC 217x (2171 - 2174, IT analysts, software devs, etc.),and 228x (2282, 2283). I got mine after 5 days.
May not be true. Someone I know with NOC 2174 and good IELTS score applied end of last month but haven't got PT yet.