NO PT nomination yet for OOPNP

daniel_lyz

Sep 18, 2011
CRS: 422
Becholor degree, Ielts 8, 8.5, 6.5, 6.5
NOC:1215
CEC & FSW met
Create file on July 5th

NO PT so far. It seems OOPNP stop sending PT recently cause very rarely seen someone got it recent days, expecially on July. I am just guessing they either have filled the 2700quota or they dont really like someone immigrate with fammily member. Or they select applicants by their working field. For example; someone in IT filed might have advantage vs me with logistics experience. Maybe they do not want the people from this field. Wish we all can get PT soon. Really have no idea when the waiting & struggling will end. Thinking about apply for Master degree for PNP, but it cost too much for international student though...

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhargavir said:
I Joyce, On what date have you applied the application for PT nomination ?
Hi, not sure wat u mean but here is my timeline:
Recreated profile on june 30
PT notification July 4
Sent application on July 21

root2015

Jul 27, 2015
Hello fellows,

I want to contribute to the forum, which I found to be the best around. You people are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Crs 418
Profile entered July 21st
No PT yet

I'll follow up if I get any notifications on mycic and let you guys know so we can study the trend

Thanks,

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
root2015 said:
Hello fellows,

I want to contribute to the forum, which I found to be the best around. You people are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Crs 418
Profile entered July 21st
No PT yet

I'll follow up if I get any notifications on mycic and let you guys know so we can study the trend

Thanks,
OOPNP is sending PT very rarely now. May be they want to clear some applications that they already have. Hang in tight. Hopefully you'll get it soon. You might wanna get the documents together just in case you receive it then you'll save a lot of time

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
tfeddy2012 said:
in the same boat too, Noc 2171, crs 414, working full time in canada,
put in my annual pay as my pof and created my EE profile on 1st of july, recreated it 10th of july.
have a Canadian wife and daughter and not PT yet for OOPNP.
been waiting endlessly. dont know if people are still getting PT,when they would be sending out again or they have exhausted the 2700 PT already.
Have faith my friend. They might be clearing some backlogs. Also remember not everyone applied for OOPNP is guaranteed of nomination. There might be some refusals too. Hope you get you PT soon. In the meantime I would suggest to get your documents ready to apply for OOPNP in case u haven't. This way you can apply right away after getting PT.

Good luck

opindersinghbuttar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They issued some PTs in first week of July. Guess they might just issue some at start of August as they might be targeting a limited number of applications every month.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got it on August 4, but for French Speaking Stream. It seems that they have left the space for that. So if you anyhow have and option to pass French exam I would suggest to try that.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have most likely quotas for each NOC as well

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Thank you for your response. Do you pass DELF A1 or which test?

helena21 said:
I got it on August 4, but for French Speaking Stream. It seems that they have left the space for that. So if you anyhow have and option to pass French exam I would suggest to try that.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
Thank you for your response. Do you pass DELF A1 or which test?
I passed TEF. In their requirements TEF is indicated as the only acceptable test.