Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Hi, I just wanted to clarify and check if I can indeed return back to Vancouver via Peace Arch without any problems with just my COPR via own vehicle.

My husband (CA citizen) and I are planning to go on a road trip to California to spend the holidays with family there and as far as I've read on the different forums here, there should be no problem returning with just my COPR as I am still waiting for my PR Card to arrive in the mail.

Thanks in advanced!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I just wanted to clarify and check if I can indeed return back to Vancouver via Peace Arch without any problems with just my COPR via own vehicle.

My husband (CA citizen) and I are planning to go on a road trip to California to spend the holidays with family there and as far as I've read on the different forums here, there should be no problem returning with just my COPR as I am still waiting for my PR Card to arrive in the mail.

Thanks in advanced!
Hi

Yes, you can do this.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sorry, just to verify. This is ok even if my COPR has the watermark of "Not Valid For Travel"?
Every COPR says that. It means that it can't be used in place of a passport. You don't even need your COPR. CBSA will see your PR status in the system when they swipe your passport.

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Every COPR says that. It means that it can't be used in place of a passport. You don't even need your COPR. CBSA will see your PR status in the system when they swipe your passport.
Thank you again :)