+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Email Correspondence

gayathri1090

Apr 20, 2016
Hello everyone,

We submitted our citizenship application in September 2022. My spouse and children received AOR in December. I have not received any AOR email.
After checking the ECAS tool link this morning, I could see the update that my application was received in October and the email was sent on the same day along with my other family members.
What should I do now? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Thanks!

Reactions: m.fahad.ehsan

wink

May 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

We submitted our citizenship application in September 2022. My spouse and children received AOR in December. I have not received any AOR email.
After checking the ECAS tool link this morning, I could see the update that my application was received in October and the email was sent on the same day along with my other family members.

Thanks!
First question comes to everyone's mind is, did you check your spam folder? You did not state that info in your post. You can search "cic.gc.ca" to see all the emails from IRCC.

Reactions: m.fahad.ehsan

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello everyone,

Thanks!
If you were able to find your application in the ECAS tool, you can get the application number from there. Use that and your UCI to log-in to the tracker account (link in signature). You probably missed your AOR e-mail (spam or bin or accidental delete)...

m.fahad.ehsan

May 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

Thanks!
Hi, I am in the same situation. We submitted our family application for citizenship. For myself and my son, I put my email ID. For my spouse, we put her email ID. While I received the AOR for myself and my son last week, my wife didn't yet receive an AOR. Since your situation was also the same, I just want to ask did you receive an AOR later or still waiting yet? Please respond. Thanks.