+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No decision has been made yet on the 2019 inland application.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Application received July 23, 2019.
Sponsorship approved February 10, 2020

No update since then, contacted MP in July and only got a general response, same as the webfrom response.

The current status is: Eligibility check has not started, security check has not started, and crime check is being processed.
IRCC says no documents need to be complete, no additions.

This is horrible because for 10 months, our application has not moved!
What should I do next? Please help us.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why is it that in the same office(CPC-M), 2020 applicants have already been approved and 2019 applications are not being processed (no one has opened since February).

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Application received July 23, 2019.
Sponsorship approved February 10, 2020

No update since then, contacted MP in July and only got a general response, same as the webfrom response.

The current status is: Eligibility check has not started, security check has not started, and crime check is being processed.
IRCC says no documents need to be complete, no additions.

This is horrible because for 10 months, our application has not moved!
What should I do next? Please help us.
Try your MP again, back in July not much was happening anywhere, lots has changed since then. Can also try calling them and order GCMS notes.

Reactions: koolord

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Try your MP again, back in July not much was happening anywhere, lots has changed since then. Can also try calling them and order GCMS notes.

Thank you, I've been in touch with MP, the last time was in November and they still say it's because of COVID-19, but we all know that CPC-M is still approving the 2020 application.

The last order for GCMS NOTE was in October 2020 and nothing has changed.
Also almost 1-2 times a month via webfrom request.

All I know is that no one has processed our application since February 2020, except me and a few other July applicants.

Reactions: Canada2020eh

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I don’t think your application was forgotten. I think something is wrong somewhere. Something is causing the delay.

I applied last year in July. My application was received July 8th, 2019. In January, my partner and I got a procedural fairness letter. We just didn’t have enough documents to prove we were common law. So honestly, we just withdrew our application. We knew if we tried to continue, there would be delays since our situation was a little complicated (and COVID would have obviously made things worse). We reapplied immediately and our application was received February 4th this year. Now we are almost at the end of the process. Things were slow initially due to COVID but they have been moving well recently. Many January 2020 applicants have even gotten COPR.

Something is definitely going on with your application. The more complex the application, the more likelihood for delay. Try to find out what has caused the roadblock. Call IRCC. Don’t wait. If you wait, who knows how long you’ll be waiting for. Seek answers and try to find out why your application is stuck because there is definitely a reason.

Reactions: koolord

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you for your reply.
I ordered gcms note.
We did not see any red flags in it. We provided a lot of strong supporting documents.
In February of this year, the sponsorship was approved. However, after the epidemic broke out, We did not see the progress of the case, we still followed up through mp, and the Immigration Bureau did not ask us to add documents.
Now the response we get is that the case is waiting in line for review.
I just don't understand why our case is still queuing, 2020 case has been approved.

I am glad to hear that you have resubmitted, I wish you all the best.