+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY

ilee1

Dec 22, 2015
Hi there,

I have a friend applying for SK PNP or SINP, which must have minimum score 60 out of 100.
He already has 65 (above the minimum score) but he has zero for CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY.
Which means he has no family/relatives there, never work or study there before.

What is his chance to be considered and granted SINP? Zero chance or still have little chance? What shall he do to boost his chance?

Thanks

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
ilee1 said:
Hi there,

I have a friend applying for SK PNP or SINP, which must have minimum score 60 out of 100.
He already has 65 (above the minimum score) but he has zero for CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY.

What is his chance to be considered and granted SINP? Zero chance or still have little chance? What shall he do to boost his chance?

Thanks
Connection to labour market means occupation noc should be included in sinp occupation list.
There are 20 extra points if someone have close relative in sinp.
But for eligibilty minimum score should 60.
So connection is not important,
Only eligibilty is important.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
ilee1 said:
Hi there,

Thanks
I have ZERO connections to saskatchewan, no relatives, no studies, i have never set a foot in canada... i was nominated by SINP.

Reactions: Toya_johnson1

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi guys. Is this applicable even now.? Even without adaptability SINP is taking candidates in EE pool. ? I do not have any job offer & also the adaptability is zero. When I tried applying online it doesnt proceed with the submission as I dont have job offer & connection to Saskatchwan. Any thoughts?

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
Connection to labour market means occupation noc should be included in sinp occupation list.
There are 20 extra points if someone have close relative in sinp.
But for eligibilty minimum score should 60.
So connection is not important,
Only eligibilty is important.
My NOC code is 2134 which is listed in their job market code. My total scores are 65 which is higher then minimum marks of 60. Still i am not getting NOI as its cut-off was 70 points, and i am not able to get those 30 points (other then 70 points out of 100, due to relative and close connection with SK), please advise how to get those 30 points? That can make my score eligible for next NOI.

anandhv2001

Oct 26, 2019
My NOC code is 2134 which is listed in their job market code. My total scores are 65 which is higher then minimum marks of 60. Still i am not getting NOI as its cut-off was 70 points, and i am not able to get those 30 points (other then 70 points out of 100, due to relative and close connection with SK), please advise how to get those 30 points? That can make my score eligible for next NOI.
Better to improve IELTS score (CLB 8), You will have 02 additional points. Regardless, need to wait for long to see the points range between 65-68 for 2134. The SINP program is valid till 2023. They need workforces. There are chances that points will come down in 2021-22.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
under the sinp points grid, for work experience in the last 10 years, should it be in one noc only?? or it can be different noc's as long as its O,A and B?

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
Better to improve IELTS score (CLB 8), You will have 02 additional points. Regardless, need to wait for long to see the points range between 65-68 for 2134. The SINP program is valid till 2023. They need workforces. There are chances that points will come down in 2021-22.
My IELTS band is CLB 9 and full marks on them, i don't have a PHD therefore 3 marks less in education and age is 36 so 2 marks less due to this. My total is 65/70 other then 30 points for connection to SKS which i don't have.

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
thats a hard one to crack, I wonder why the score is not falling below 69. Its hard to people to be below 34 and also have 10 years work exp in one noc only !!
i also wondering this type of ironical calculation in SINP point calculation system. One side they want experience of 10 years or more for full points on experience, on the other hand they reduce marks for your age(ideal person should start his career in 22 years of age and he should apply immediately after 10th anniversary of his employment with a single NOC code that too without any break, even in this covid scenario LOL !!!). If someone lost his job in this covid scenario and he gets a gap of 1 year, then his point will be reduce for next 10 years on SINP system. So many conditions to be placed right to get a good score in SINP. This is really then comes on luck that someone will have good points to be achieved in such kind of calculation.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i also wondering this type of ironical calculation in SINP point calculation system. One side they want experience of 10 years or more for full points on experience, on the other hand they reduce marks for your age(ideal person should start his career in 22 years of age and he should apply immediately after 10th anniversary of his employment with a single NOC code that too without any break, even in this covid scenario LOL !!!). If someone lost his job in this covid scenario and he gets a gap of 1 year, then his point will be reduce for next 10 years on SINP system. So many conditions to be placed right to get a good score in SINP. This is really then comes on luck that someone will have good points to be achieved in such kind of calculation.
You are right!! 22 is the ideal age for someone to start his/her career..

But this SINP points grid is not logical.

How on earth can someone work all his life in just one NOC?? Won't someone get a promotion in life? Won't someone try a new skilled job in life??

One NOC concept is utter nonsense!!

v.8903

Feb 15, 2021
I am well above minimum score of 60, but less than the cutoff. My NOC is also part of Occupation in demand

As per CRS, I fit into 2 or more certificates category on education as I have done diploma and degree. So, how many points should I claim for SINP?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am well above minimum score of 60, but less than the cutoff. My NOC is also part of Occupation in demand

As per CRS, I fit into 2 or more certificates category on education as I have done diploma and degree. So, how many points should I claim for SINP?
Very good joke.

please review SINP points grid !!
You either get points for bachelors or masters only...

Do not confuse yourself between SINP points and EXPRESS ENTRY CRS!!

v.8903

Feb 15, 2021
Very good joke.

please review SINP points grid !!
You either get points for bachelors or masters only...

Do not confuse yourself between SINP points and EXPRESS ENTRY CRS!!
I don't have masters. I have Diploma and Degree.
I did diploma first followed by which I did my bachelors. Both were 3 year course at a university.

ECA report mentions my diploma as 2 year course as Canadian equivalence and my degree as 4 year course