NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Floxzy said:
Congratulations Gofame. After a long time I decided to visit this page only the see the good news. So when are you landing? Congrats!

I always see Loofy, Kollins, Acesbabe, Akpoguma etc. We are all doing fine in Calgary. Regards to all

Please why is there no forum for Express Entry Nigeria?
Hi Floxzy, nice to see you've settled in Calgary. Actually, there's such a thread already for EE, check here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-info-updates-nigerians-meet-here-t262788.0.html;msg4818043#msg4818043

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:
Hi Floxzy, nice to see you've settled in Calgary. Actually, there's such a thread already for EE, check here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-info-updates-nigerians-meet-here-t262788.0.html;msg4818043#msg4818043
Thats very good. The support system should stay. Thanks Pipis husband.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
Thats very good. The support system should stay. Thanks Pipis husband.

I just observed that one truly exist before. In fact, i had made a comment before in the forum. I will have to close the one that i started.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
I just observed that one truly exist before. In fact, i had made a comment before in the forum. I will have to close the one that i started.

It is saying that i cannot delete topic. If you know the way to delete the forum, kindly help me to do that. Thanks

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
Floxy, i landed in Toronto since May this year.
I found out. Hows the Toronto? Hope you guys have settled in very well. Regards to all

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
I found out. Hows the Toronto? Hope you guys have settled in very well. Regards to all

Toronto is a great place to stay. Great public amenities, good road network, highly multicultural and very nice people around. Commuting in Toronto makes the city a very attractive place to live. The public buses are in good number and you can also drive locating your ways quite easily.

Toronto subway train system is second to none. I read that they are ranked the 3rd best in North America. Now i can see the reason. Car owners patronize them a lot because of their efficient services . You begin to ask at times why you should use your car for some destinations when the road and subway transportation system are quite reliable. Users for consecutive weeks rate the subway services above 97% in service delivery.

Projection for employment is equally growing. Recently, it was announced that their unemployment rate has dropped for the first time beating Alberta since the 90's. I mean the rate at which it dropped not the percentage. Things are really looking up here, though we are praying for drop in house rent. It is on the average presently.

In all, we are really looking unto God for greater things here. Regards to your family and others there.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
Toronto is a great place to stay. Great public amenities, good road network, highly multicultural and very nice people around. Commuting in Toronto makes the city a very attractive place to live. The public buses are in good number and you can also drive locating your ways quite easily.

Toronto subway train system is second to none. I read that they are ranked the 3rd best in North America. Now i can see the reason. Car owners patronize them a lot because of their efficient services . You begin to ask at times why you should use your car for some destinations when the road and subway transportation system are quite reliable. Users for consecutive weeks rate the subway services above 97% in service delivery.

Projection for employment is equally growing. Recently, it was announced that their unemployment rate has dropped for the first time beating Alberta since the 90's. I mean the rate at which it dropped not the percentage. Things are really looking up here, though we are praying for drop in house rent. It is on the average presently.

In all, we are really looking unto God for greater things here. Regards to your family and others there.
Chairman Andrew, I greet you. You said it right as per living in Toronto. I was in Toronto yesterday and took subway and bus system and was marvelling to myself at the ease with which I could get around with just one fare! It's just so convenient and reliable that you need to do is be conscious of the timing of the system and you can plan your movements easily. I second your desire on hoping to see rent drop here o though I doubt it as GTA has become the destination of choice for many and the real estate market is experiencing a boom. Cheers all.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Chairman Andrew, I greet you. You said it right as per living in Toronto. I was in Toronto yesterday and took subway and bus system and was marvelling to myself at the ease with which I could get around with just one fare! It's just so convenient and reliable that you need to do is be conscious of the timing of the system and you can plan your movements easily. I second your desire on hoping to see rent drop here o though I doubt it as GTA has become the destination of choice for many and the real estate market is experiencing a boom. Cheers all.

Very correct,PH. You can hold on to a 3 dollars ticket for as long as 6 hours in as much as it is a transfer ticket. That is like having 450 naira and moving continuously from places like Abule Egba to Iyana Ipaja to Oshodi to Obalende to Lekki all in Lagos Nigeria in as much as you are within thesame Toronto regions where the ticket (just one ticket) can be transferred and the 6 hours period have not expired. It is really very exciting.

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello peeps,
For those that have got PR and landed , congrats. If anyone is coming to Calgary, I have a warm and spacious one big room with a full 3 piece bath, all utilities included (TV, wifi)for temporary or extended stay. If interested, kindly pm me and we can arrange something.

Best regards

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now,Everything Will begin to Yield Everlasting Assurances Right away that concerns your involvements in 2016. You will marvel at what God will do in your life and the lives of your family members in 2016. All-round breakthroughs,extra ordinary wonders,all round divine visitation and overwhelming successes shall all be for you and your family this year. There shall be a performance of His promises. Happy New Year.

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
GENTLEANDREW said:
Now,Everything Will begin to Yield Everlasting Assurances Right away that concerns your involvements in 2016. You will marvel at what God will do in your life and the lives of your family members in 2016. All-round breakthroughs,extra ordinary wonders,all round divine visitation and overwhelming successes shall all be for you and your family this year. There shall be a performance of His promises. Happy New Year.
Amen and Happy New Year to all of us

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
(NIGERIA APPLICANTS ONLY)
Thank you for your interest in COA’s Planning for Canada Sessions.

We are glad to inform you that one of the sessions will hold in Abuja on the 2nd of February, 2016. We are expecting that this session will serve immigrants in the northern region of the Country.

To register for this session, please go to www.planningforcanada.ca and fill in your details. Only participants whose information is received will be registered and ultimately will have access to the venue of the training.

We look forward to receiving your information.

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
It's the first working day of the year and we eagerly expect more updates from Accra and successful completion of pending applications. All the best guys :)

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Pipis Husband said:
It's the first working day of the year and we eagerly expect more updates from Accra and successful completion of pending applications. All the best guys :)
Thanks PH.