Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:
Hi guys, how's our 2013 family doing? Seems things have gone a bit quiet here, is everyone busy packing for the trip to Canada? ;)

Just checking in and wishing you all the best, hoping to read of your current status and arrangements as well as your landing stories.

All the best :)
:D
;D
Cheers

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
Pipis Husband said:
Hi guys, how's our 2013 family doing? Seems things have gone a bit quiet here, is everyone busy packing for the trip to Canada? ;)

Just checking in and wishing you all the best, hoping to read of your current status and arrangements as well as your landing stories.
T
Good to hear from you again. May I ask what is the rate of US$ to CAD$, I want know which I shed come over with. US$is very high now

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:

Amen. He will direct our paths and lead us to the very expected end. Cheers all!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rifiel said:
Hey Andrew...

Trust you are doing well.
Seems our thread is slowly dying....let's keep things alive people!!

Hey Rifiel,

Well, i believe that settling down might be having effect on some of us but it really should not stop up from sharing our experiences after landing. It was even part of what we promised ourselves. People can learn from our experiences.

Again, after some got the PR visa, they never came back to appreciate the forum for the help and assistance that they got even till this very moment. Not a good one,though. Some of us have resorted to private connection which is not a bad idea at all. Let us remember to at some point just come around to say "hello" or come around to share some wonderful piece that is majorly general an that we can learn from.

We do not know the fate of those that had concerns then;how it ended. Most if not all of us were sorted around march/april of this year.

I wish us all the very best.

Cheers!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rifiel said:
Hey Andrew...

Trust you are doing well.
Seems our thread is slowly dying....let's keep things alive people!!

Hey Rifiel,

Well, i believe that settling down might be having effect on some of us but it really should not stop up from sharing our experiences after landing. It was even part of what we promised ourselves. People can learn from our experiences.

Again, after some got the PR visa, they never came back to appreciate the forum for the help and assistance that they got even till this very moment. Not a good one,though. Some of us have resorted to private connection which is not a bad idea at all. Let us remember to at some point just come around to say "hello" or come around to share some wonderful piece that is majorly general an that we can learn from.

We do not know the fate of those that had concerns then;how it ended. Most if not all of us were sorted around march/april of this year.

I wish us all the very best.

Cheers!

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
You've been very consistent in returning to this forum......
I'll try and bump this thread from time to time...who knows? someone out there could find the answers they seek...
I'm back though!!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rifiel said:
You've been very consistent in returning to this forum......
I'll try and bump this thread from time to time...who knows? someone out there could find the answers they seek...
I'm back though!!

Yeah! It will be worthwhile. Cheers!

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
My good people in the house, I greet everyone. I have always been here but silently following all the happenings.

God has favoured my family by overturning the negative decision of the visa officer that reviewed our file and issued a refusa earlier in march as you will all recall.

We engaged the services of a Nigerian lawyer based in Canada and appealed the case.

Great people am glad to say the court ruled in our favour and allowed our appeal. The judgement stated that the decision by the visa was unreasonable and hence our case should be redetermined.

What more can I say but to say thanks to God for giving us a second chance. Please people help me give praise to this our awesome God.

I cannot stop without saying a BIG thank you to this house for all your love counsel, guide and prayers.

Thanks to everyone and to mention a few loofy, Ma Ig, Kollins, GentleAndrew,Pipiss husband, Ennex ,The Jacksons and so many of you, I am truely grateful.

I hope this will encourage someone as God is always there for us.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
My good people in the house, I greet everyone. I have always been here but silently following all the happenings.

God has favoured my family by overturning the negative decision of the visa officer that reviewed our file and issued a refusa earlier in march as you will all recall.

We engaged the services of a Nigerian lawyer based in Canada and appealed the case.

Great people am glad to say the court ruled in our favour and allowed our appeal. The judgement stated that the decision by the visa was unreasonable and hence our case should be redetermined.

What more can I say but to say thanks to God for giving us a second chance. Please people help me give praise to this our awesome God.

I cannot stop without saying a BIG thank you to this house for all your love counsel, guide and prayers.

Thanks to everyone and to mention a few loofy, Ma Ig, Kollins, GentleAndrew,Pipiss husband, Ennex ,The Jacksons and so many of you, I am truely grateful.

I hope this will encourage someone as God is always there for us.

What a great testimony. I knew that we never got to read from some people at all who never talked about getting the PR Visa or not. I remembered your case lingered but thank God they have asked for reconsideration. Let us know of the conclusion. We of cause know that this will encourage some people. I hope to read from those we never had from at all who did not get medical request then as at the time others were getting it.

Congratulations, yet again. Cheers!!

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
What a great testimony. I knew that we never got to read from some people at all who never talked about getting the PR Visa or not. I remembered your case lingered but thank God they have asked for reconsideration. Let us know of the conclusion. We of cause know that this will encourage some people. I hope to read from those we never had from at all who did not get medical request then as at the time others were getting it.

Congratulations, yet again. Cheers!!
Thanks a lot, GentleAndew... Will sure keep the house updated

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Gofame said:
Thanks a lot, GentleAndew... Will sure keep the house updated
Congratulations Gofame. After a long time I decided to visit this page only the see the good news. So when are you landing? Congrats!

I always see Loofy, Kollins, Acesbabe, Akpoguma etc. We are all doing fine in Calgary. Regards to all

Please why is there no forum for Express Entry Nigeria?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
Congratulations Gofame. After a long time I decided to visit this page only the see the good news. So when are you landing? Congrats!

I always see Loofy, Kollins, Acesbabe, Akpoguma etc. We are all doing fine in Calgary. Regards to all

Please why is there no forum for Express Entry Nigeria?

Ok, i will start one.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........