PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
Hi People.

I am sure that we are good. We did not really hear from the last set of people who did not get their MR's on time. Hope they finally landed it? Some of us are already in Canada i guess but never returned to intimate us with anything. I think that our respective experiences will help. This forum helped a great deal and it is still helping. Let us still relate our experiences especially from those that are yet to get their visas.

Cheers.
Thanks Gentleandrew for this reminder..i have been thinking same that forum members who land always forget this forum and stay away which is not helping the hopefuls who may still need one input or the other to help them out...we understand too that to settle down in a new country is not an easy task and therefore might be the reason some landed seniors have kept off the forum due to trying to settle down well before coming back...God will help all of us to settle down quickly for the landed ones and the rest waiting for one good news from AVO..God will speed up every remaining process.

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
gentleiphy said:
Thanks Gentleandrew for this reminder..i have been thinking same that forum members who land always forget this forum and stay away which is not helping the hopefuls who may still need one input or the other to help them out...we understand too that to settle down in a new country is not an easy task and therefore might be the reason some landed seniors have kept off the forum due to trying to settle down well before coming back...God will help all of us to settle down quickly for the landed ones and the rest waiting for one good news from AVO..God will speed up every remaining process.
Amen for those of us awaiting positive updates and for those of you settling down may God Almighty make is an easy task, I am awaiting PPR after my new born's MR exactly a week ago, any body with similar experience to share. The wait is killing me.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Hi guys, really been a while.
Thankfully i landed safely on Saturday June 6; Lagos - London - Toronto - Calgary via BA and Air Canada. Smooth ride although i missed my connection to Calgary from Toronto due to the long queue at customs. Was transferred to another flight an hour later. Yet to settle in sha but God dey. Gotten SIN, Bank Acc and done the Health stuff.

I got to know about two potentially nice events yesterday from a Nigerian i accidentally bumped into at a macdonalds shop yesterday. Felt it would be very nice to share for those that have landed and may not have already heard. The first event is The Global Petroleum Show which from what i have now read online, is a very big exhibition for Oil and Gas companies in Canada and worldwide and it is advisable that people attend it they can. Its free to register. It started on Tuesday and ends today. I may be attending this event later in the day if i have time because i plan to attend another event targeted at job creation. For those that can attend, the venue is The Stampede Park and it would be a good opportunity to network and meet people and also share business cards.

The second event which is the one i will surely be attending the Global Energy Careers Expo which will be holding at Telus Convention Centre, Downtown Calgary. Today is the final day for this event so its a priority for me. Again, many companies will be in attendance looking to speak to prospective candidates for current and future positions. It costs $30 to attend and i hear people can pay cash and register at the venue.

You can look up both events online.

Make i go shower begin dey go there biko. Who knows! All the best everybody

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
Thankfully i landed safely on Saturday June 6; Lagos - London - Toronto - Calgary via BA and Air Canada. Smooth ride although i missed my connection to Calgary from Toronto due to the long queue at customs. Was transferred to another flight an hour later. Yet to settle in sha but God dey. Gotten SIN, Bank Acc and done the Health stuff.

I got to know about two potentially nice events yesterday from a Nigerian i accidentally bumped into at a macdonalds shop yesterday. Felt it would be very nice to share for those that have landed and may not have already heard. The first event is The Global Petroleum Show which from what i have now read online, is a very big exhibition for Oil and Gas companies in Canada and worldwide and it is advisable that people attend it they can. Its free to register. It started on Tuesday and ends today. I may be attending this event later in the day if i have time because i plan to attend another event targeted at job creation. For those that can attend, the venue is The Stampede Park and it would be a good opportunity to network and meet people and also share business cards.

The second event which is the one i will surely be attending the Global Energy Careers Expo which will be holding at Telus Convention Centre, Downtown Calgary. Today is the final day for this event so its a priority for me. Again, many companies will be in attendance looking to speak to prospective candidates for current and future positions. It costs $30 to attend and i hear people can pay cash and register at the venue.

Congratulations on your safe landing and thanks for the information that you have shared. God bless you.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
nanonye said:

Thank God for safe landing.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations nanonye on your successful landing and wishing you success as you integrate in your new country.

nanonye said:

NWAGOD

Jan 27, 2015
nanonye said:

Congrats dear and welcome to Calgary!

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good landing nanonye

Have a blessed time

Also good information on the programmes for the benefit of the people

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Hello all. It's been quite a while I came on the forum. Though I got my passport back in December last year, I'm yet to land. It's been a hectick few months, one event to the other and finally putting everything together for landing early July.

I'm happy for all that have gotten good news and pray n wish that all will end well for those yet to recieve their good news.

I will surely update on my landing when the time comes.
I wish everyone a blessed n fulfilled day.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
RonD75 said:
Hello all. It's been quite a while I came on the forum. Though I got my passport back in December last year, I'm yet to land. It's been a hectick few months, one event to the other and finally putting everything together for landing early July.

I'm happy for all that have gotten good news and pray n wish that all will end well for those yet to recieve their good news.

I will surely update on my landing when the time comes.
I wish everyone a blessed n fulfilled day.
:D
Cheers

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
rifiel said:
Bumping up this thread.........
All praises due to God Almighty, I received my PPR mail yesterday.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
PORPHRY said:
All praises due to God Almighty, I received my PPR mail yesterday.
I'm so happy for you......
Wishing you speedy completion/conclusion of the whole process.
Once again,Congrats .
Cheers

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
I'm so happy for you......
Wishing you speedy completion/conclusion of the whole process.
Once again,Congrats .
Cheers
Many thanks to you Chief Kollins,I say amen to your prayers. I hope your well settled now?