+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Goodevening my peeps got great news for us, if you are interested in checking up on ur file @ AVO by ordering for the GCMS notes.

You can now order from a very trusted landed naija senior for less charge from what you'll get anywhere online.
GCMS Notes means GLOBAL CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which maintains case history during application processing by CIC overseas offices.
REASONS TO APPLY FOR GCMS NOTES
*There is long delay since you submitted your application
*Your application got refused and you don't know d exact reason
* Check if any break up of communication occured
* Know previous case issues before re-submission / re-apply amongst other reasons
You can obtain a copy of your complete case history from CIC by using our services on your behalf and find out what exactly happened in your application as well as have an idea of the outcome of your application or when next it will be processed further.
Price:
*GCMS Basic - $25 (2-3weeks)
*GCMS Premium- $50 (faster processing)

send email to gcms.caipsnotes@gmail.com for more information

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Pascola said:
Honestly, i am so shocked right now. The long awaited PPR just strolled in. Lord is truely merciful. We have fasted and prayed. I appreciate the forum for all the kind words. Let it also be known that Pascola is Anaviv (principal applicant)'s husband.
Congratulations. May your joy know no bounds in Jesus name.

4lashyme

Oct 22, 2014
Pascola said:
Honestly, i am so shocked right now. The long awaited PPR just strolled in. Lord is truely merciful. We have fasted and prayed. I appreciate the forum for all the kind words. Let it also be known that Pascola is Anaviv (principal applicant)'s husband.
Congratulations. Let the PPR rain start! :p ;D :D

Blessed Canadian

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/05/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Med's Request
10/12/2014
Med's Done....
17/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/03/2015
LANDED..........
April / May 2015
Congratulobia pascola & anaviv :p

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
Pascola said:
Congratulations! Anaviv and Pascola, i wish you the very very best thereafter. God, i seek your intervention on the release of my PPR, it is really killing waiting.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Pascola said:
Congrats on your Passport request...
Wishing you speedy conclusion on the remaining stages.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
PORPHRY said:
Congratulations! Anaviv and Pascola, i wish you the very very best thereafter. God, i seek your intervention on the release of my PPR, it is really killing waiting.
4lashyme said:
Congratulations. Let the PPR rain start! :p ;D :D
We use them as a point of reference for our remaining colleagues...
I pray that your passport request come soonest.
Cheers.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pascola said:
Big congrats!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pascola said:

Wow! So happy for you and Anaviv. It took a while but it is here at last. Please,act immediately. God bless you.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Pascola said:
Congratulations

UoG14

Dec 16, 2013
Hey House mates,

Please I need advise.

I have received our visas (me and my family) and we plan to travel to Canada soon but I will have to make an official trip out of Canada before my PR card will be ready according to information gathered so far based on the time it takes to receive the PR card.

Please advise is there any way around this?

Regards,
UoG14.

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Wow! So happy for you and Anaviv. It took a while but it is here at last. Please,act immediately. God bless you.
Thanks everybody!! we have dusted our passports and sent them to Accra.
I pray that the remaining 2013 applicants will get updates from AVO soonest.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
I used to bother myself about this especially with nobody giving any specific answer other than what they think. I don't bother myself anymore although I am in the same shoes. I intend having a short landing and I will arrange to have my Card mailed to me in Nigeria via DHL. I don't see any reason why this can't be possible.

A personal opinion and decision.

UoG14 said:
Hey House mates,

Please I need advise.

I have received our visas (me and my family) and we plan to travel to Canada soon but I will have to make an official trip out of Canada before my PR card will be ready according to information gathered so far based on the time it takes to receive the PR card.

Regards,
UoG14.

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
UoG14 said:
Hey House mates,

Please I need advise.

Regards,
UoG14.

1. Although a permanent resident is required to have a PR card when he/she returns to Canada, his/her failure to do so will not constitute an offence under Canadian immigration laws.
2. Transportation companies (Airlines, buses, train) are required to ensure that a person travelling to Canada has the appropriate documentation for that entry. If they don't, the carrier will deny them boarding since the Canadian Federal government can hold them responsible for transporting someone who may be denied entry to Canada.

What can you do?
Option 1: you can go to the Canadian High Commission (Abuja) or Canadian Deputy High Commission (4 Anifowoshe Street, VI, Lagos) to request for a travel document that you can use to enter Canada.
Option 2: if you have a valid visa into US, you can fly into US and enter Canada via a land border (in a private or rented vehicle). You will need to show your COPR or evidence of landing records.

To see more you can check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=064&t=10
Nanonye - you can check the link for an official response. By the way, I think say you don land ni o.