Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nerylanmi said:
Just Got my PER guys. :D :D
Thought I would post here also.

Pls advise the link to follow Accra VO closely and also the timeline for Medical requests after PER.
Cheers

Congrats to you. Cheers!

Chimzurum

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
6/01/2014
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
15/10/2014
Passport Req..
10/11/2014
LANDED..........
03/03/2015
DD-Rum said:
Share your information here please. Nigerians beware!!!
[/quote

I agree he/she should share the information here. Reading through his old posts it appears he works in the banking industry and has been a member of this forum for a while when he was still an applicant.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
much_mann said:
Steps to use DHL for passport pick up.

Note: Your pickup mail just advised you make an arrangement with a courier service to pick up your package, thus an authorization letter from you is in order.

1. Prepare a letter addressed to AVO similar to cover letter you have prepared for all document sent to date with subject AUTHORIZATION TO COLLECT DOCUMENT APPLICATION #Exxxxxxxxxx
2. Like with all your communication, let the letter show your application number, UCI number and your full name
3. Letter should list all passports on the application preferable in tabulated form starting with the PA, Spouse and other dependants
4. Sign off the letter as needed

1) At this point, I will suggest you scan the letter prepared and have a soft copy with you.
2) If you have a mobile device (smart phone, iPad etc), prepare a mail and attached the scanned authorization letter from your desktop or laptop before leaving the house,save it in the draft folder
Also have a printed copy of the authorization letter and the pick up mail with you

1)Walk into any DHL of your choice, explain to them you want to pay for passport pick up from Canadian High commission in Accra, they will give you a form to fill and tell you the cost (-/+ 20,670 if you choose to pay for insurance, probably about 1,800 or so less if you choose not to insure it, but that is a choice you can make)
2) if they are generous enough, they will scan the printed copy of the letter and the AVO pick up mail and take care of business. if they are not that generous, from your mobile device, go to the draft folder of your e-mail (yahoo, Hotmail, outlook etc) ask the person attending to you what address to send the authorization and pick up mail to and forward the mail you have already started and save in your draft folder
3) complete the payment and head on home.
4) Call either the office that attended to you the following day or DHL customer service on 012700908, give them your name and the DHL office where the pick up was requested from, they will give you your package waybill/tracking number.

Make yourself a warm cup of your favorite beverage or a cold one (LOL), sit back and make DHL tracking site you new best friend and monitor your MAPLE leave all the way to your hand
Nice one!

ennyt

Oct 10, 2014
Chimzurum said:
DD-Rum said:
Share your information here please. Nigerians beware!!!
[/quote

I agree he/she should share the information here. Reading through his old posts it appears he works in the banking industry and has been a member of this forum for a while when he was still an applicant.

i'm a silent member but i av been following the posts.....
I think the person should share his/her experience.......i am actually a banker at the moment and i''m expecting my pick up mail fromAVO. i look forward to working in a bank there....please share your experience as other people in the forum can gain from it.

Oyifien

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
My good people just log onto my ECAS and its decision made. Hope soon its passport request. Wishing all the best of luck. So so so happyyyyyyyyyyyy.

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you are moving to Toronto then join this forum and share your arguments ;D ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/people-moving-to-toronto-2015-t255040.0.html

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Oyifien said:
My good people just log onto my ECAS and its decision made. Hope soon its passport request. Wishing all the best of luck. So so so happyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Finally....
The application process is ending...
Congrats buddy....
Pick-up mail mood....
Cheers.

talk2dre

Aug 13, 2013
Oyifien said:
Oyifien,

Please when did you received PPR and when was your package delivered to AVO?

Oyifien

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
talk2dre said:
Oyifien,

Please when did you received PPR and when was your package delivered to AVO?
@ talk2dre on the 27th November i received PPR mail then 4th of December my passport got to Accra.

Oyifien

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
kollins said:
Finally....
The application process is ending...
Congrats buddy....
Pick-up mail mood....
Cheers.
@kollins thanks a lot and God bless you on the wonderful job you've being doing.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Oyifien said:
Congrats Oyifien.

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
shinemaster said:
DHL is very funny, no standard procedure, i was also only asked to forward the pick-up mail to them(dhl) and was asked to sign two copies of the receipt. I asked the lady persistently if that was all that was needed and she said YES. She said my file number was the only information she needed. No tracking number as of yet, but would be there first thing in the morning to seek further clarification.
This was DHL in Ikeja GRA
Okay on getting to DHL Ikeja this morning to confirm if all was good, was told my documents were on the way for delivery at my office. To GOD alone be the glory, received our passports with visas and COPR.
Took them up on the issue of letter of authorisation and the conclusion was that it was necessary to write one, that most times your documents don't get picked up without the letter.
so please insist on writing a letter of authorisation

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinemaster said:
Okay on getting to DHL Ikeja this morning to confirm if all was good, was told my documents were on the way for delivery at my office. To GOD alone be the glory, received our passports with visas and COPR.
Took them up on the issue of letter of authorisation and the conclusion was that it was necessary to write one, that most times your documents don't get picked up without the letter.
so please insist on writing a letter of authorisation

Congrats to you. Cheers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oyifien said:

Congrats to you. Cheers.