NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
nanonye said:
Hello TheBaft, i am surprised you have a Visa that is to expire in June but its simple. On your Passport Request letter, the Validity of your Visa is clearly sttated. What date was written on your Passport Request letter? Was it the same June date?

Also, about Passport Pickup, AVO did not say we must use DHL. They said "send Passport and socumentation BY COURIER within 15 days. They then went ahead to recommend DHL. A friend of mine has sent passport via UPS which has delivered at AVO. He says he will also employ UPS for the Pickup service once Visa is ready.
Checked my ppr mail. There was no date stated. Just this statement :

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Anaviv said:
Thanks Kollins,happy to know that medicals can exceed 30 days dat was given because I was initially worried that the results need to get to avo in 30days. Btw,i spoke to Qlife today and they said they will send it today...keeping fingers crissed
It's well .
Wishing you the best.
Cheers

Sanmori

Oct 11, 2014
kollins said:
It's well .
Wishing you the best.
Cheers
Chief kollins,

Ours is a family of six. We did our Medicals on 3rd November and our additional documents were received by AVO on 6th November. Up till this moment ECAS is still showing in progress without any evidence that our Medicals have been received by AVO. I followed up with Q life and got confirmatory message that our Medicals had since been submitted. Am just being curious especially in the face of all these mix-up experience with most of our people on this forum. Is everything right with our application?

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Sanmori said:
Chief kollins,

Ours is a family of six. We did our Medicals on 3rd November and our additional documents were received by AVO on 6th November. Up till this moment ECAS is still showing in progress without any evidence that our Medicals have been received by AVO. I followed up with Q life and got confirmatory message that our Medicals had since been submitted. Am just being curious especially in the face of all these mix-up experience with most of our people on this forum. Is everything right with our application?
When you entered ecas and you saw in process. Did you clink on it to further show you more details about your application history. Just click on in process, you will see if your medical is received or not.

Ennex

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Med's Done....
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
With gratitude to God, i wish to announce the arrival of our long awaited pick up mail...Since my representative wasn't eager to shoot a friendly mail to AVO on our behalf till maybe after 5 weeks of passport submission (PPs and docs received by AVO on the 31st of Oct), with the advice and support of some forumites i decided to shoot a friendly mail to AVO this morning. lo and behold i got my reply this evening.
For all those who are kinda overdue to hear from AVO, i would advice that you shoot the a friendly mail asap and hope for the best.
God is faithful..Cheers

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
It's well .
Wishing you the best.
Cheers
Goodevening to you bro, i tried all day to pay for my resident permit fee online but keep returning with a failed payment, i guess it is the link now resolved to go thru Oyin Jolayemi to obtain CAD draft. Or do you think i might have skip a step? it generate receipt number each time but failed to complete process of payment.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Ennex said:
With gratitude to God, i wish to announce the arrival of our long awaited pick up mail...Since my representative wasn't eager to shoot a friendly mail to AVO on our behalf till maybe after 5 weeks of passport submission (PPs and docs received by AVO on the 31st of Oct), with the advice and support of some forumites i decided to shoot a friendly mail to AVO this morning. lo and behold i got my reply this evening.
For all those who are kinda overdue to hear from AVO, i would advice that you shoot the a friendly mail asap and hope for the best.
God is faithful..Cheers
Wow!!!!.....Great news...Congratulations!!!!....this friendly mails works o...seem AVO are having alot on their hands hence some mix up here and there one needs to keep in touch with them regularly until the finish line

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Sanmori said:
Chief kollins,

Welcome to the thread.
Firstly ,you need to confirm from the hospital if your medicals has been electronically sent.If it has been sent ,it should have reflected in your ECAS status.
How many lines of update can you see on your status updates on ECAS?Just one?
Based on your findings from your hospital ,you may need to send a friendly email to Accra to remind them and summarize what you have submitted to them already.
The hospital will never send the result electronically if there are issues so pls confirm from them.
Which hospital did you use?
Whatever your findings are ,you will need to send an email to them and also raise a CSE to them....either tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Use the link below for the CSE
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra
Also,send the email to them through accra@international.gc.ca
Don't forget to include all of your details.
All is going to be well......please be calm.
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Ennex said:
God is faithful..Cheers
Congrats buddy for a well fought battle.
Wishing you the best .
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
PORPHRY said:
Goodevening to you bro, i tried all day to pay for my resident permit fee online but keep returning with a failed payment, i guess it is the link now resolved to go thru Oyin Jolayemi to obtain CAD draft. Or do you think i might have skip a step? it generate receipt number each time but failed to complete process of payment.
That's funny !
Are you sure its the link below?
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8
Have you registered your details ?
It's working perfectly oooo so i really don't know what is wrong .
Guess you should just settle with draft then.
Cheers.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Ennex said:
God is faithful..Cheers
congrats

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thebaft said:
My dear people, I received my pickup mail on 3 November 2014. I made a payment with DHL on 4 November 2014 for a pickup. Now that was when the battle between DHL and myself started. My passports finally arrived on 21 November 2014. I didn't even wait for them to bring it to my house, I had to go and pick it up myself. I am really disappointed with the service I received.

I really was happy opening my package and seeing both the visas and the COPR. However, I was surprised that the validity of my visa was 21 June 2014. Was there anyone whose visa had a short validity as well? My medicals were done in October and my passport expires in 2017.

I really thank God for everything. To all those waiting for MR, PPR and pickup ... Don't worry... It will come. To all those using DHL for pickup, please ask the office for your CBJ number. That is key. If there is no CBJ number, then no request has been made to DHL Accra. When you get the CBJ, you will also require confirmation that Accra has received your request. Only then can you be certain that the process has started.
congrats

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
All these mistakes/mix-ups are making my stomach turn!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ???

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Congrats thebaft and Ennex. All's well that ends well.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ennex said:
God is faithful..Cheers
congrats