Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ennex said:
With gratitude to God, i wish to announce the arrival of our long awaited pick up mail...Since my representative wasn't eager to shoot a friendly mail to AVO on our behalf till maybe after 5 weeks of passport submission (PPs and docs received by AVO on the 31st of Oct), with the advice and support of some forumites i decided to shoot a friendly mail to AVO this morning. lo and behold i got my reply this evening.
For all those who are kinda overdue to hear from AVO, i would advice that you shoot the a friendly mail asap and hope for the best.
God is faithful..Cheers

Congrats• Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanmori said:
Chief kollins,

Ours is a family of six. We did our Medicals on 3rd November and our additional documents were received by AVO on 6th November. Up till this moment ECAS is still showing in progress without any evidence that our Medicals have been received by AVO. I followed up with Q life and got confirmatory message that our Medicals had since been submitted. Am just being curious especially in the face of all these mix-up experience with most of our people on this forum. Is everything right with our application?

Just as I mentioned at certain point and will still reiterate that even if you send your medicals early or supporting documents early, it is not a determinant for early receipt of PPR• In some cases it will be like that and in some other ones it will be a bit delayed• You never can tell what is going on• Just pray that even if it is delayed it should still come out positive• It is well•

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Hello Forumites,

Does anybody know how to contact IOM Ikeja Office on phone to book an appointment? I tried the usual phone number posted but wasn't going through. I also called their Abuja office and was given another number which rang endlessly without being picked up. After that I complained to Abuja office and was told to send email to iomnigeria @ iom.int and that they will get back to me almost immediately which I did, but till close of business today I didn't get any response from them. Is this the way they behave and very poor service? Anybody with good story to tell about them?

I hear that they won't attend to someone except he/she books an appointment.

Please has anyone had dealings with them of recent? If yes, do send their reachable phone number or betterstill someone I can talk to and be of assistance.

In addition to that, how is their service? Fast and smooth or Slow and full of hitches and delays?

I await our responses

Cheers,
Kit01

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
A big congrats to thebaft and Ennex!

rahoan

May 4, 2013
eduj_chuks said:
HELLO GUYS,
I GOT MY DHL PACKAGE TODAY ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THE DOCUMENTS WERE FOR ANOTHER APPLICANT AS SUCH THE COURIER COMPANY WENT BACK WITH IT. IN FACT THEY MAILED TWO PACKAGES TO ME ONE BEARING MY NAME AND ADDRESS WHILE THE OTHER BORE ANOTHER NAME BUT MY ADDRESS. ITS A TERRIBLE MIX-UP EITHER FROM DHL OR FROM AVO. IN FACT THE OWNER OF THE SECOND MAIL WAS CONTACTED VIA A PHONE NUMBER AND IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT SHE IS RESIDENT IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION IN LAGOS FROM ME. I PRAY THIS ENDS WELL AS I SUSPECT SOMEONE HAS MY DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE TRACK YOUR DOCUMENTS . FOR ME I HAVE WRITTEN A MAIL IMMEDIATELY TO BOTH AVO AND DHL.
wow!!! i think those of us who encountered this same problem (mix up) should mail accra in order to bring their notice to this. what does the house think? this is to protect those who will be submitting their passports in the coming weeks. this can get worse. I believe those of us who have received our PRV have nothing to lose (or do we?) by sending a mail to accra.

Living Miracle

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
File Transfer...
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Now, I am officially getting worried. The PPR stage is supposed to be d easiest and a stress free stage but I guess u are only stress free in ds race until mayb after landing.with issues of stealing passports at MMA to DHL/AVO delievery saga, I just pray dt the good LORD that has brought us all to our different stages will perfect everything. Our docs and passports was delivered to AVO on the 17th of Nov but I guess I should also send d so called friendly mail to AVO.pls which email addy do I use? Or is it the same email by which AVO has been contacting us and how do I go about the mail.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Living Miracle said:
Now, I am officially getting worried. The PPR stage is supposed to be d easiest and a stress free stage but I guess u are only stress free in ds race until mayb after landing.with issues of stealing passports at MMA to DHL/AVO delievery saga, I just pray dt the good LORD that has brought us all to our different stages will perfect everything. Our docs and passports was delivered to AVO on the 17th of Nov but I guess I should also send d so called friendly mail to AVO.pls which email addy do I use? Or is it the same email by which AVO has been contacting us and how do I go about the mail.
Yes. I believe it's the same Accra e-mail address.

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
Ennex said:
With gratitude to God, i wish to announce the arrival of our long awaited pick up mail...Since my representative wasn't eager to shoot a friendly mail to AVO on our behalf till maybe after 5 weeks of passport submission (PPs and docs received by AVO on the 31st of Oct), with the advice and support of some forumites i decided to shoot a friendly mail to AVO this morning. lo and behold i got my reply this evening.
For all those who are kinda overdue to hear from AVO, i would advice that you shoot the a friendly mail asap and hope for the best.
God is faithful..Cheers
Congrats Bro........all the best

Olay

Jun 8, 2014
Please what do you advice, I just renew my passport this week, do I send the information to AVO now or I can wait till MR to send all the information together. Got my PER in October. Anyone with similar experience?

Please advice.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Ennex said:
God is faithful..Cheers
Congratulations Ennex and all the best as you proceed to your new abode.

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@Sanmori,

Your Ecas does nt necessarily have to change, mine is stil showing in progress and i have gotten PPR,

I have sent passport and all other document and it is still showing in progress..

I might get my passport with visa on it and it will showing in progress....

Cheers

B.A

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olay said:
Please what do you advice, I just renew my passport this week, do I send the information to AVO now or I can wait till MR to send all the information together. Got my PER in October. Anyone with similar experience?

Please advice.

You have to let them know of this development as i suppose that it is the new passport you will be sending when they finally request for your passport. Send them a page of the biodata page and give your explanations on a cover letter. Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
B.A said:
@ Sanmori,

Your Ecas does nt necessarily have to change, mine is stil showing in progress and i have gotten PPR,

I have sent passport and all other document and it is still showing in progress..

I might get my passport with visa on it and it will showing in progress....

Cheers

B.A

Hi B.A,

When you click on "in progress" how many lines of statements do you have from them?

STARGIRL

Oct 8, 2014
morning house,please enlighten me. what is ECAS and how do i check it, is it same as the online status check that has in process,decision made table? if they are different ,please can somebody avail me the ECAS link. many thanks!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
STARGIRL said:
morning house,please enlighten me. what is ECAS and how do i check it, is it same as the online status check that has in process,decision made table? if they are different ,please can somebody avail me the ECAS link. many thanks!
Its same thing.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=
ECAS stands for "Electronic Client Application Status".
Cheers