None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
eduj_chuks said:
HELLO GUYS,
I GOT MY DHL PACKAGE TODAY ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THE DOCUMENTS WERE FOR ANOTHER APPLICANT AS SUCH THE COURIER COMPANY WENT BACK WITH IT. IN FACT THEY MAILED TWO PACKAGES TO ME ONE BEARING MY NAME AND ADDRESS WHILE THE OTHER BORE ANOTHER NAME BUT MY ADDRESS. ITS A TERRIBLE MIX-UP EITHER FROM DHL OR FROM AVO. IN FACT THE OWNER OF THE SECOND MAIL WAS CONTACTED VIA A PHONE NUMBER AND IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT SHE IS RESIDENT IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION IN LAGOS FROM ME. I PRAY THIS ENDS WELL AS I SUSPECT SOMEONE HAS MY DOCUMENTS.
PLEASE TRACK YOUR DOCUMENTS . FOR ME I HAVE WRITTEN A MAIL IMMEDIATELY TO BOTH AVO AND DHL.
Whao....
This is serious oooo and getting unbearable to us.
We pray this will be sorted out soonest.
One mistake..same mistake...too many times!
Cheers.

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
We also have the same problem with DHL. After getting the tracking number from them, our pckage was delivered to someone named Victor in VI instead of being sent to Port Harcourt. Following up with them with both emails and calls. The most annoying part is that i've been calling them since 8.30 before the package was delivered yet they still went ahead to deliver it. I'm so annoyed right now. How do i know whether they will successfully be able to retrieve our documents today.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
eduj_chuks said:
HELLO GUYS,
I GOT MY DHL PACKAGE TODAY ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THE DOCUMENTS WERE FOR ANOTHER APPLICANT AS SUCH THE COURIER COMPANY WENT BACK WITH IT. IN FACT THEY MAILED TWO PACKAGES TO ME ONE BEARING MY NAME AND ADDRESS WHILE THE OTHER BORE ANOTHER NAME BUT MY ADDRESS. ITS A TERRIBLE MIX-UP EITHER FROM DHL OR FROM AVO. IN FACT THE OWNER OF THE SECOND MAIL WAS CONTACTED VIA A PHONE NUMBER AND IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT SHE IS RESIDENT IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION IN LAGOS FROM ME. I PRAY THIS ENDS WELL AS I SUSPECT SOMEONE HAS MY DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE TRACK YOUR DOCUMENTS . FOR ME I HAVE WRITTEN A MAIL IMMEDIATELY TO BOTH AVO AND DHL.
See wahala o. Very good step you have taken. At this rate, I'll rather be called to d DHL office to pick up my package o. Rather than sending it to me with all the mixup.
I pray who ever receives yours was smart enough to check and alert the DHL delivery guy immediately. God will guide ur package to u ijn.

eduj_chuks

Sep 4, 2014
MOMOBEE ,

I ADVICE YOU ALSO WRITE AVO TO INTIMATE THEM. DHL SEEMS TO BE UNPREPARED FOR THIS MODE OF OPERATION I.E PICK DOCUMENTS FROM ACCRA. ITS A MESS. THE OWNER OF THE PACKAGE SENT TO ME WAS LUCKY I OPENED IT AND DISCOVERED IT WAS NOT MINE. BEFORE I RETURNED IT. WHO KNOWS IT COULD EVEN BE YOURS.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Momobee said:
We also have the same problem with DHL. After getting the tracking number from them, our pckage was delivered to someone named Victor in VI instead of being sent to Port Harcourt. Following up with them with both emails and calls. The most annoying part is that i've been calling them since 8.30 before the package was delivered yet they still went ahead to deliver it. I'm so annoyed right now. How do i know whether they will successfully be able to retrieve our documents today.
This is now getting too much and we cant be too sure of where this mix-up is coming from.
I'm sure the bulk of the mistakes will be on DHL...and PPR mail says DHL is preferable than other courier services.
Personally,if not for the long delay time of vfs,I believe they are more methodical in pick up approach than DHL even though they seems to be costlier.
Cheers.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Momobee said:
Na which kine tin be dis...? :eek: :eek: :eek:

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Momobee said:
This is really not an encouraging news from DHL. I don't expect such laxity from a corporation of their status. Please, notify AVO asap, probably the problem is from their end.

eduj_chuks

Sep 4, 2014
MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR WITH DHL IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT. I USED FEDEX TO SUBMIT MY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS WHEN MR WAS RECEIVED . THEY WERE NOT ONLY CHEAP BUT PROMPT AS IT TOOK JUST 48HRS TO DELIVER THE DOCUMENTS AT ACCRA. BUT ON MY TWO DELIVERIES WITH DHL THEY HAVE BEEN LATE, EXPENSIVE AND NOT RELIABLE AT ALL FRO THIS TYPE OF OPERATION

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
eduj_chuks said:
MOMOBEE ,
I ADVICE YOU ALSO WRITE AVO TO INTIMATE THEM. DHL SEEMS TO BE UNPREPARED FOR THIS MODE OF OPERATION I.E PICK DOCUMENTS FROM ACCRA. ITS A MESS. THE OWNER OF THE PACKAGE SENT TO ME WAS LUCKY I OPENED IT AND DISCOVERED IT WAS NOT MINE. BEFORE I RETURNED IT. WHO KNOWS IT COULD EVEN BE YOURS.

I think its preferable for applicants to go and pick up the package themselves rather than giving an address for which they are switching about to different locations!
Journey of 12 months been messed up by final delivery address!...very unfair.
Cheers.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
eduj_chuks said:
HELLO GUYS,

This is serious, I suggest you go back to where you paid for the pick up and inform then. Sending e-mail to DHL is like talking to a deaf and dumb. I wish other curier companies have the same previlege DHL has. I never expected this. I hope they delivered our additional documents to the right place. AVO received it since 13th no update yet. God please help us in this journey.

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
Just got a call that our document has been retrieved. Please call their customer care. They are more responsive via phone than email.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Aijaynwoke said:
This is serious, I suggest you go back to where you paid for the pick up and inform then. Sending e-mail to DHL is like talking to a deaf and dumb. I wish other curier companies have the same previlege DHL has. I never expected this. I hope they delivered our additional documents to the right place. AVO received it since 13th no update yet. God please help us in this journey.
Amen oooo
Cheers.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it seems this issue is more widespread than initially thought

From what im hearing, the error is from AVO and not DHL

DHL will only courier what they have been given by AVO

So lets chill on the DHL blame game

UGBOSS

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
kay_diwe2014 said:
@ UGBOSS, you have given partial information. Is it a fresh application to CIC or an update to AVO based on Medical request?

@ forum members, kindly be explicit going forward in your questions so admins and people with experience don't keep shooting blank.

Thanks all and wish us all the very best...Our PPR shall be ours.
I am sorry guys for supplying a partial information. Its a fresh application to CIC. Apologies.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi guys, this parcel mix up is all AVO's fault. Though DHL have their own issues, this time they are only messengers of the AVO goof. Let's pray it's soon contained so that all the tension in the air can be reduced. It shall be well, your blessing will surely not be diverted as affliction shall not arise a second time.

Cheers all.