None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
shinemaster said:
They received my additional documents on the 23rd of October
As advised and discussed,please initiate all the actions.
Most importantly ,pray about it and be calm even in the storm.
In all your correspondences,please be humble in your words and let your tenses be in apologetic tone rather than making them realize it's their fault .
Even in some of our collegues on the spreadsheet ,similar case happened and it was sorted out with an extension of date so I believe God will take control .
It's well and you will get an expected positive end.
Cheers

Doohdear

Sep 23, 2014
nanonye said:
Many congrats Doohdear, that was supersonic speed from Passport Pickup Mail to delivery of Passports. Just 3 days.

Again, your perseverance after initial rejection in September is nice to see. Congrats again.

Please when did DHL deliver your documents at the Visa Office. Want to have a rough estimate of how long it takes from Passport delivery to Visa Pickup request.
Nanonye, thanks. It takes only 3 days. I went to DHL on Tuesday and they delivered on Friday. They pick up next day.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kit01 said:
I thank God for the journey so far. He is worthy to be praised.

It's my pleasure to announce to the house the delivery of our passports with visas and COPR this morning at 9:25 am.

The visa was issued on 12/11/2014.

I thank all for their wonderful support. Your advise is invaluable.

Please Kollins update status on spreadsheet.

Cheers,
Kit01
congrats

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
fatenny said:
Hmmmm it's really being a while! A big congrats to every1 with one positive update or the other, starting from our very own Mama Floxzy to Gofame. God is indeed faithful!

With sincere gratitude to the' Almighty God' I announce the arrival of our PPR(20/11/14). I use this medium to say a big thank you to Senior Teejeez ( you were never tried of my numerous calls), NwaMarie (my personal person), Drhils(your advice can't be quantified) and Living Miracle (your encouragement kept me)!

We were not asked to pay RPRF with our MR (kind of made me worried). MR was done on 25/10/14 and additional documents got to AVO on 31/10/14 only for them to ask for additional information on the 4th of November. It slightly took me off balance, but with God and help from some forum members we were able to provide AVO with the needed Information which got to them on the 14th of this month.
PPr came with request to pay RPRF!
To all waiting for one update or the other:Never doubt God ,he's always on time! Am learning to TRUST him more ('Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus).

I have come to give my God 'Twale'
waooooo. congrats.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Tem said:
God ll sort u out for good
pls do as advised
nd check ur ecas status if it's still in process.
send a mail nd send ur passport s asap
This is exactly what I tink u shuld do, check ur ecas, if it's in process, send d mail and passport

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
Floxzy said:
I am sorry if I am not able to respond to your PMs and questions. I have been busy trying to get kids into school and also packed into our own place. Finally we got a home in South West and kids enrolled in school. You can change your US dollars to Canadian by simply walking into a bank here. Don't fall for the lie that 1USD is same as 1CAD. It's not true at all. Imagine I took some USD to a bank here and I got additional 500CAD. Some of the questions you are asking you really need to be here to understand it. It doesn't always work the same for two people. Your case will be different from mine. I know a family we landed together and despite all the advice they still chose to be where things are relatively tougher.
Congrats!

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Thanxs all for the congratulatory message! Shinemaster do as advised my forum members(time is of essence) and keep hope alive. Back it up with prayers,God will see you through. We'll be expecting your testimony!

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
fatenny said:
Thanxs all for the congratulatory message! Shinemaster do as advised my forum members(time is of essence) and keep hope alive. Back it up with prayers,God will see you through. We'll be expecting your testimony!
Thank you all for all your comments. Well appreciated

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Copied this from a post from a forum member (Aikoliko. Please all applicants that are already making travel plans, see below.

Again before I forget, pls tell others to be very careful at MMA, Lagos while leaving Naija, they wanted to hide my last daughter`s Int`l passport (bcos of the Canadian visa in it). The latest now is that the Immigration people and other officials at the airport are stealing people`s passport. When they collect from you for a check, stay there and ensure that you collect it immediately and open it to confirm that it`s yours they give to you. They might give you a virgin passport belonging to someone . Don`t be in hurry.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kay_diwe2014 said:
Copied this from a post from a forum member (Aikoliko. Please all applicants that are already making travel plans, see below.

Again before I forget, pls tell others to be very careful at MMA, Lagos while leaving Naija, they wanted to hide my last daughter`s Int`l passport (bcos of the Canadian visa in it). The latest now is that the Immigration people and other officials at the airport are stealing people`s passport. When they collect from you for a check, stay there and ensure that you collect it immediately and open it to confirm that it`s yours they give to you. They might give you a virgin passport belonging to someone . Don`t be in hurry.
Noted.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
I believe this is a week of good news and good updates from every forum member.. cheers all and enjoy the positive week

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Chingy said:
I believe this is a week of good news and good updates from every forum member.. cheers all and enjoy the positive week
Amen oooooooooooooo.
Cheers

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Just bumped into this post on one of the sister threads and felt i should share. It reiterates the need to act swiftly after any communication from AVO, especially the Passport Request. The man in question was given 15 days to submit his passports but AVO got back to him after only 13 days with a reject mail after having not gotten his additional documentation. The message here is never wait till the end of your given time frame before responding to AVO and ensure you include ALL documents requested for. Do so as quickly as you can. For those wanting to see a sample Passport Request, you can do so here.
Its quite a long read so see below if you wish to read through.

Hello Guys i have an issue and i really needs your advice, i mailed my passport and other requested documents to cic office in accra three days after receiving this mail.

Date: October 3, 2014

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)
You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.
Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)
You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.
Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.
Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (4th April, 2015) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.
As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
Amended Schedule A (Background declaration) form. Please make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate your past history since the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then.
☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are included with this letter.

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

A week later i got another email from cic Accra and it states

Date: October 16, 2014

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

We have reviewed your application for permanent residence in Canada today.
We contacted you on 2014-10-03 to request certain documents and/or actions on your part, but we have not received any confirmation that you have complied with these requests. Therefore, having examined the current information on your application for permanent residence, we conclude that you have not met the criteria required to immigrate to Canada and we intend to refuse the application.

We have requested from you the following outstanding documents:
-Schedule A: Amended Schedule A. Please make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate your past history since the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then.

We contacted you by:
-Email
Since we have not received any response, we have therefore concluded that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and will initiate the refusal of your application for non-compliance.
Should you wish Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to keep your application open, you must provide proof of compliance by submitting the documents/test results requested above at the following address ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca within a period of 15 days.

Sincerely,

Officer

Visa Office, Accra

I responded to this email by saying i have mailed my documents to VO Accra and i attached my DHL Receipt copy and even followed with a call to the VO and the lady told me if i have mailed it and responded to their second email with the DHL Receipt copy they will get back to me.

My worry is that after my mail they never got back to me to say if my documents was found or not and on my E-CASE it state IN PROCESS.
Am confused is everything alright or there is something i need to do?