+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatenny said:
Hmmmm it's really being a while! A big congrats to every1 with one positive update or the other, starting from our very own Mama Floxzy to Gofame. God is indeed faithful!

With sincere gratitude to the' Almighty God' I announce the arrival of our PPR(20/11/14). I use this medium to say a big thank you to Senior Teejeez ( you were never tried of my numerous calls), NwaMarie (my personal person), Drhils(your advice can't be quantified) and Living Miracle (your encouragement kept me)!

We were not asked to pay RPRF with our MR (kind of made me worried). MR was done on 25/10/14 and additional documents got to AVO on 31/10/14 only for them to ask for additional information on the 4th of November. It slightly took me off balance, but with God and help from some forum members we were able to provide AVO with the needed Information which got to them on the 14th of this month.
PPr came with request to pay RPRF!
To all waiting for one update or the other:Never doubt God ,he's always on time! Am learning to TRUST him more ('Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus).

I have come to give my God 'Twale'
congrats

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
As far as I know, the individual does not need to evaluate his or her undergraduate degree IF HE OR SHE DOES NOT WANT TO. They only need to evaluate their highest degree. In their Report, WES will state that a Bachelors degree was a prerequisite for admission to the MBA program.

I only evaluated my Masters. Didn't bother with my B.Eng degree.

About the transcript, the answer is yes. WES received my Transcript from my school on September 23 and prepared and dispatched my report the very next day September 24 (Suprisingly). These were before my photocopied certificate got to the

Drhils said:
Hello Forumites,
As I predicted, the sheet is gradually turning green.....and will completely turn green by the end of the year IJN.....Please guys, I'm trying to help out someone who wants to submit documents to WES. This individual has an MBA. i would like to know if this individual needs to ALSO submit transcripts and certificates for the undergraduate degree before he/she can get a Masters evaluation from WES. or can WES evaluate him/her for Canadian masters equivalence without the undergraduate. Also, can WES evaluate transcripts without the Masters degree certificate. Some schools are yet to give out certificates to graduates....Please I would love to hear your inputs...Thanks

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Drhils said:
Hello Forumites,
As I predicted, the sheet is gradually turning green.....and will completely turn green by the end of the year IJN.....Please guys, I'm trying to help out someone who wants to submit documents to WES. This individual has an MBA. i would like to know if this individual needs to ALSO submit transcripts and certificates for the undergraduate degree before he/she can get a Masters evaluation from WES. or can WES evaluate him/her for Canadian masters equivalence without the undergraduate. Also, can WES evaluate transcripts without the Masters degree certificate. Some schools are yet to give out certificates to graduates....Please I would love to hear your inputs...Thanks
You only need to evaluate your highest credential .
In the verification response by your the school to WES,they will indicate that Bsc is a pre-requisite for admission into your masters so you are perfectly fine with evaluation only of your Masters/MBA.
Unless the individual is not convinced that his masters will yield 23 points since some masters are actually B.sc in Canadian equivalency especially if he needs the point to scale through.
If your friend find himself in such scenario ,he can evaluate both MBA and the Bsc to get 22 points.
If the 1 or 2 points is not an issue,only the MBA/Masters degree evaluation is okay for him.
Regarding the non availability of a certificate for WES to evaluate,it is possible.I'm sure there will be notification or statement of result even if the certificate was not issued.A photocopy of these documents can stand in lieu of the certificate photocopy to be sent to WES.
Whichever case ,it is the communication between the school of the applicant and WES that is most important regardless of the applicant send to them.
Cheers.

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
kollins said:
As already told,no need of addressing it to any immigration officer or section.Just the address at the back of your envelope is enough .
While sending my documents to Accra visa office,i never addressed it to any immigration officer.....i used only the address.
We should all know that Accra visa office is a close circuit of technically gifted immigration staff just like their counterparts in other parts of the world .With only your birth date,your package will be routed to the right section/officer even if it was on a wrong table ....so just relax and address to the immigration office address.
On the famous generic form,since it was not mentioned for you in the first place probably because of your single status,no need of filling it.
The cover letter is also a good way to buy yourself out of the trap.
Cheers
Okay, i am officially in trouble(but i know God would sort me out),been expecting PPR for a while now, and sent a friendly request as suggested by some members of the forum only to receive an email yesterday saying my PPR was sent to me on the 3rd of November (forwarding the PPR mail sent on the 3rd). I was naturally given 15days from the 3rd and its obviously past the time line.
I never received any PPR hence my enquiry, my email for the past months (both inbox and spam) has been my best friend since the beginning of this process.
Please folks any experience dealing with this??????

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
shinemaster said:
Okay, i am officially in trouble(but i know God would sort me out),been expecting PPR for a while now, and sent a friendly request as suggested by some members of the forum only to receive an email yesterday saying my PPR was sent to me on the 3rd of November (forwarding the PPR mail sent on the 3rd). I was naturally given 15days from the 3rd and its obviously past the time line.
I never received any PPR hence my enquiry, my email for the past months (both inbox and spam) has been my best friend since the beginning of this process.
Send them a mail quickly that you never got the mail and ask them to kindly resend.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinemaster said:

Well, i will suggest that you contact them immediately and explain to them in details that you did not receive it and that it was what prompted your sending the mail to know the situation of things. They might not respond but i will advice that you package your passport with a cover letter explaining every thing that transpired with the email that you sent to them. You should be fine. Further delay, further injury. When did they receive your additional documents?My thought!

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
GENTLEANDREW said:
Well, i will suggest that you contact them immediately and explain to them in details that you did not receive it and that it was what prompted your sending the mail to know the situation of things. They might not respond but i will advice that you package your passport with a cover letter explaining every thing that transpired with the email that you sent to them. You should be fine. Further delay, further injury. When did they receive your additional documents?My thought!
They received my additional documents on the 23rd of October

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinemaster said:
They received my additional documents on the 23rd of October

Oh, ok.It was you that mentioned that your package had already used one month on friday. That means that they sent it to you 11 days after receiving your package.You have to act fast as adised though i do not know if they fully operate today. Cheers.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
fatenny said:
Hmmmm it's really being a while! A big congrats to every1 with one positive update or the other, starting from our very own Mama Floxzy to Gofame. God is indeed faithful!

With sincere gratitude to the' Almighty God' I announce the arrival of our PPR(20/11/14). I use this medium to say a big thank you to Senior Teejeez ( you were never tried of my numerous calls), NwaMarie (my personal person), Drhils(your advice can't be quantified) and Living Miracle (your encouragement kept me)!

We were not asked to pay RPRF with our MR (kind of made me worried). MR was done on 25/10/14 and additional documents got to AVO on 31/10/14 only for them to ask for additional information on the 4th of November. It slightly took me off balance, but with God and help from some forum members we were able to provide AVO with the needed Information which got to them on the 14th of this month.
To all waiting for one update or the other:Never doubt God ,he's always on time! Am learning to TRUST him more ('Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus).

Yes oh, my personal person. I still remember the day you called to give me the good news. My belle still dey sweet me. Oya begin dey pack your load. :) :) :) :)

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
shinemaster said:
Please send them an email ASAP telling them you never received the PPR mail which is what necessitated the friendly mail/reminder you sent in the first place. And just like GentleAndrew said, send your passports with a cover letter. By God's grace, everything will be just fine!

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Floxzy said:
I am sorry if I am not able to respond to your PMs and questions. I have been busy trying to get kids into school and also packed into our own place. Finally we got a home in South West and kids enrolled in school. You can change your US dollars to Canadian by simply walking into a bank here. Don't fall for the lie that 1USD is same as 1CAD. It's not true at all. Imagine I took some USD to a bank here and I got additional 500CAD. Some of the questions you are asking you really need to be here to understand it. It doesn't always work the same for two people. Your case will be different from mine. I know a family we landed together and despite all the advice they still chose to be where things are relatively tougher.
Thank God you and your family are settling down pretty well. Thanks for keeping us posted. The Lord is your strength.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
fatenny said:

Yes o.... Congratulations God is ever faithful... Wishing you God's best

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
shinemaster said:
When things like this begin to happen you need to intensify your prayers tiill you land in canada. If you have not send that mail how on earth will you know that accra have sent ur ppr on nov 3rd. I see this as a major victory. As some one has suggested send them another mail explain what has happen and send ur passport wit a cover letter and hope God will intervene. Pls concerning this process of going to canada be careful not to tell every one. There are bad belle people. How can accra forgot ur email at thus crucial stage. Thank God

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinemaster said:
God ll sort u out for good
pls do as advised
nd check ur ecas status if it's still in process.
send a mail nd send ur passport s asap