Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Hmmmm it's really being a while! A big congrats to every1 with one positive update or the other, starting from our very own Mama Floxzy to Gofame. God is indeed faithful!

With sincere gratitude to the' Almighty God' I announce the arrival of our PPR(20/11/14). I use this medium to say a big thank you to Senior Teejeez ( you were never tried of my numerous calls), NwaMarie (my personal person), Drhils(your advice can't be quantified) and Living Miracle (your encouragement kept me)!

We were not asked to pay RPRF with our MR (kind of made me worried). MR was done on 25/10/14 and additional documents got to AVO on 31/10/14 only for them to ask for additional information on the 4th of November. It slightly took me off balance, but with God and help from some forum members we were able to provide AVO with the needed Information which got to them on the 14th of this month.
PPr came with request to pay RPRF!
To all waiting for one update or the other:Never doubt God ,he's always on time! Am learning to TRUST him more ('Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus).

I have come to give my God 'Twale'

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatenny said:
Hmmmm it's really being a while! A big congrats to every1 with one positive update or the other, starting from our very own Mama Floxzy to Gofame. God is indeed faithful!

With sincere gratitude to the' Almighty God' I announce the arrival of our PPR(20/11/14). I use this medium to say a big thank you to Senior Teejeez ( you were never tried of my numerous calls), NwaMarie (my personal person), Drhils(your advice can't be quantified) and Living Miracle (your encouragement kept me)!

We were not asked to pay RPRF with our MR (kind of made me worried). MR was done on 25/10/14 and additional documents got to AVO on 31/10/14 only for them to ask for additional information on the 4th of November. It slightly took me off balance, but with God and help from some forum members we were able to provide AVO with the needed Information which got to the on the 14th of this month.
To all waiting for one update or the other:Never doubt God ,he's always on time! Am learning to TRUST him more ('Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus).

Congratulations to you ooo• Cheers

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
Congratulations to you ooo• Cheers
Thank you! Be rest assured yours is knocking on your door,

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
fatenny said:

We were not asked to pay RPRF with our MR (kind of made me worried). MR was done on 25/10/14 and additional documents got to AVO on 31/10/14 only for them to ask for additional information on the 4th of November. It slightly took me off balance, but with God and help from some forum members we were able to provide AVO with the needed Information which got to them on the 14th of this month.

Congratulations!

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
PER received on 05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
fatenny said:

Congratulations. The Lord is good.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
fatenny said:

Congrats buddy ...
Thank God for a great battle won for you.
Wish you the very best in all your endeavours .
Cheers

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Hello Forumites,
As I predicted, the sheet is gradually turning green.....and will completely turn green by the end of the year IJN.....Please guys, I'm trying to help out someone who wants to submit documents to WES. This individual has an MBA. i would like to know if this individual needs to ALSO submit transcripts and certificates for the undergraduate degree before he/she can get a Masters evaluation from WES. or can WES evaluate him/her for Canadian masters equivalence without the undergraduate. Also, can WES evaluate transcripts without the Masters degree certificate. Some schools are yet to give out certificates to graduates....Please I would love to hear your inputs...Thanks

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
I am sorry if I am not able to respond to your PMs and questions. I have been busy trying to get kids into school and also packed into our own place. Finally we got a home in South West and kids enrolled in school. You can change your US dollars to Canadian by simply walking into a bank here. Don't fall for the lie that 1USD is same as 1CAD. It's not true at all. Imagine I took some USD to a bank here and I got additional 500CAD. Some of the questions you are asking you really need to be here to understand it. It doesn't always work the same for two people. Your case will be different from mine. I know a family we landed together and despite all the advice they still chose to be where things are relatively tougher.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
fatenny said:

Congratulations and wishing you Godspeed in the remaining bits.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Floxzy said:
I am sorry if I am not able to respond to your PMs and questions. I have been busy trying to get kids into school and also packed into our own place. Finally we got a home in South West and kids enrolled in school. You can change your US dollars to Canadian by simply walking into a bank here. Don't fall for the lie that 1USD is same as 1CAD. It's not true at all. Imagine I took some USD to a bank here and I got additional 500CAD. Some of the questions you are asking you really need to be here to understand it. It doesn't always work the same for two people. Your case will be different from mine. I know a family we landed together and despite all the advice they still chose to be where things are relatively tougher.
Congratulations.
I am happy that you are making steady progress.
The Lord will be with you all IJN amen.
You shall be favoured in your new home IJN amen.
Wishing you all the best.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drhils said:
Hello Forumites,
As I predicted, the sheet is gradually turning green.....and will completely turn green by the end of the year IJN.....Please guys, I'm trying to help out someone who wants to submit documents to WES. This individual has an MBA. i would like to know if this individual needs to ALSO submit transcripts and certificates for the undergraduate degree before he/she can get a Masters evaluation from WES. or can WES evaluate him/her for Canadian masters equivalence without the undergraduate. Also, can WES evaluate transcripts without the Masters degree certificate. Some schools are yet to give out certificates to graduates....Please I would love to hear your inputs...Thanks

It will be better for the person to submit both certificates; for undergraduate and masters• They usually consider the highest qualification but let the person just submit the two certificates• The person is not meant to be in possession of school transcript• That is what the person's school is meant to forward to WES directly•

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:

Hi Floxy• Really great to read from you again• Thanks for all the information that you have being divulging• God bless you a great deal• Cheers

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
For those at the MR to about to land stages, endeavour to download craiglist app on ur android device to give u a feel of the city u're heading to, such as accommodation and jobs. Lots of jobs there, especially reasonable temporary jobs. Some office/admin jobs with fair pay till u settle fully in ur field. Search for craiglist on Google play or check their website but the app is way better. Goodluck to everyone. speedy processing is our portion.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Drhils said:
Hello Forumites,
You need to verify from WES. It like for now they evaluate MBA without submission of ur undergratuate credentials to save time. But i am not very sure. Call them and get the first hand info. before you start the process.