7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
kollins said:
Seems yesterday was mostly for RK visa officer applicants as most updates yesterday came from the RK officer.
I have a strong believe that AB visa officer applicants that are expectant will get tons of positive news today.
My officer is AB and even though I only got my 2nd line of medical received yesterday showing,precisely at 10.46 am (09:46GMT...Ghanian time),I got my passport request mail.
Yes its official....the mail came in at the stated time.
I pray for other expectant applicants (with emphasis on 2013 MR expectant applicants) to get their desired response from Accra Visa office soonest.
One solid advice to MR expectant applicants,the earlier you do your medicals,the better.
Mine was delayed because I did my medicals in the last week of my validity period.
Thanks for all the support once again and I pray for better news for every one reading this.
Cheers.
Congrats bro. This is superb news.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
nanonye said:
Well, I really didn't expect this now since many that received MR requeats before me were yet to receive it but I am very happy to announce that a few minutes ago, i received a request to submit my Passports for the issuance of my Immigrant Visa. As usual, i was given 15 days. I bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I paid my RPRF online so all the fear about paying RPRF should be put to bed now.

My medicals were done on October 30 and my additional documentation was received on November 11.

I pray all awaiting one news or the other will receive their hearts desires. Amen.

Sooooooooooooooooo Hapi!
Congrats nanonye. I share in your happiness. :) :) :D :D

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Congrats Kollins!!! You have been very helpful particularly for the 2014 set...I would almost say you are like a hybrid applicant because your application almost falls in with 2014 applicants even though you are for 2013......congrats once again!!! From your calculations when do you think early june applications will get MR? cos some one that applied on the 26th of May got MR. Seems it may not be exactly sequential.....

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Seems yesterday was mostly for RK visa officer applicants as most updates yesterday came from the RK officer.
I have a strong believe that AB visa officer applicants that are expectant will get tons of positive news today.
My officer is AB and even though I only got my 2nd line of medical received yesterday showing,precisely at 10.46 am (09:46GMT...Ghanian time),I got my passport request mail.
I pray for other expectant applicants (with emphasis on 2013 MR expectant applicants) to get their desired response from Accra Visa office soonest.
One solid advice to MR expectant applicants,the earlier you do your medicals,the better.
Mine was delayed because I did my medicals in the last week of my validity period.
Thanks for all the support once again and I pray for better news for every one reading this.
Cheers.

Congrats to you• Cheers

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
nanonye said:
Well, I really didn't expect this now since many that received MR requeats before me were yet to receive it but I am very happy to announce that a few minutes ago, i received a request to submit my Passports for the issuance of my Immigrant Visa. As usual, i was given 15 days. I bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I paid my RPRF online so all the fear about paying RPRF should be put to bed now.

My medicals were done on October 30 and my additional documentation was received on November 11.

I pray all awaiting one news or the other will receive their hearts desires. Amen.

Sooooooooooooooooo Hapi!

Congratulationssssssssssssss

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
kollins said:
Cheers.

Congrats Kollins. I rejoice with you

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:

Sooooooooooooooooo Hapi!

Congratulations to you• I did my medicals on the 1st of November and additional documents were received on the 12th of November•

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
GENTLEANDREW said:
Congratulations to you• I did my medicals on the 1st of November and additional documents were received on the 12th of November•

keep refreshing your mail. yours is knocking

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:

Sooooooooooooooooo Hapi!
Did you use a Naira account debit card?

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
nanonye said:

Sooooooooooooooooo Hapi!

Congratulations nanoye and kollins on your PPR.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kollins said:
Cheers.

Congrats

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
kollins said:
Cheers.
Congratulations dear kollins, I tap into ur anointing. I'm so glad for u