Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats PORPHRY

PORPHRY said:
This is to say a BIG thank you to everyone (i mean all members) who contributed to how to reply queries raised by AVO and the MR came in today:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats DD-Rum, your PR journey is almost complete ;D ;D ;D

DD-Rum said:
God is great oooooooo....PPR mail just came few minutes ago.

May the Lord surprise everyone expecting MR, PPR and PRV updates.

Congrats Porphry

maskuraid

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
Congrats my people. Good news shall not cease...

canada4mind

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
ksa0510 said:
Q-life if you are residing in Lagos/SW Nigeria
Contte tel is 07027704055 or 08099742000
Ne. available date is 3rd Dec 2014
All the best
I think that Q-life conducts the test on any day of the week. However, you need to call QLife an book 2 days prior to the day you are planning to have the test. The clinic is topnotch .

UGBOSS

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
PORPHRY said:
This is to say a BIG thank you to everyone (i mean all members) who contributed to how to reply queries raised by AVO and the MR came in today:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

CONGRATULATION.

Doohdear

Sep 23, 2014
NwaMarie said:
Thank God for all the positive buzz. Congrats kit01, Oreke, Doohdear, Eduj_chuks, Amazing, Momobee, Canada4mind and DD-Rum and Porphry. Our God is good.

AVO, keep 'em coming. :) :)
Thanks for all the congratulatory messages and congratulations to all with status changes. I'm still on my knees praying for those in this forum waiting for positive news from AVO. Your expectations shall not be cut short IJN, amen. Do have a blessed and positive news filled day

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
kollins said:
Finally ......a good news from you.
Hearing news like this from fellow collegues with justified endurance and patience always gladden my heart.
I'm so happy for you buddy .
I'm using you as a point of contact to the rest of our collegues expecting this golden email from Accra.
Gofame,pataki,Highlyfavoured,dada karma,Beebee02,Amyyy,maskuaraid,tinnyfrontier,Valentine667,EMO and others that i can't mention their names.......I pray that you will have double honours .
Congrats buddy once again.
Cheers

AMEN can't wait to read their testimonies

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
DHL - AKIN ADESOLA OFFICE:

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting for PPR news from this period.

MR surely for the likes of Gofame,pataki,Highlyfavoured,dada karma,Beebee02,Amyyy,maskuaraid,tinnyfrontier,Valentine667,EMO and others.

It is going to be great from today.

Cheers.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
GENTLEANDREW said:
Waiting for PPR news from this period.

MR surely for the likes of Gofame,pataki,Highlyfavoured,dada karma,Beebee02,Amyyy,maskuaraid,tinnyfrontier,Valentine667,EMO and others.

It is going to be great from today.

Cheers.

Amen ooo. Accra should answer all of us 2013 b4 handling 2014 I beg them o.
Expecting more good news form everyone ijn.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please, do we have anyone in the house whose documents were received last week in Accra and has got the third line but expecting PPR?

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Well, I really didn't expect this now since many that received MR requeats before me were yet to receive it but I am very happy to announce that a few minutes ago, i received a request to submit my Passports for the issuance of my Immigrant Visa. As usual, i was given 15 days. I bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I paid my RPRF online so all the fear about paying RPRF should be put to bed now.

My medicals were done on October 30 and my additional documentation was received on November 11.

I pray all awaiting one news or the other will receive their hearts desires. Amen.

Sooooooooooooooooo Hapi!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Seems yesterday was mostly for RK visa officer applicants as most updates yesterday came from the RK officer.
I have a strong believe that AB visa officer applicants that are expectant will get tons of positive news today.
My officer is AB and even though I only got my 2nd line of medical received yesterday showing,precisely at 10.46 am (09:46GMT...Ghanian time),I got my passport request mail.
Yes its official....the mail came in at the stated time.
I pray for other expectant applicants (with emphasis on 2013 MR expectant applicants) to get their desired response from Accra Visa office soonest.
One solid advice to MR expectant applicants,the earlier you do your medicals,the better.
Mine was delayed because I did my medicals in the last week of my validity period.
Thanks for all the support once again and I pray for better news for every one reading this.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
nanonye said:
Well, I really didn't expect this now since many that received MR requeats before me were yet to receive it but I am very happy to announce that a few minutes ago, i received a request to submit my Passports for the issuance of my Immigrant Visa. As usual, i was given 15 days. I bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I paid my RPRF online so all the fear about paying RPRF should be put to bed now.

My medicals were done on October 30 and my additional documentation was received on November 11.

I pray all awaiting one news or the other will receive their hearts desires. Amen.

Sooooooooooooooooo Hapi!
Congrats buddy..
You rock...
Cheers.

adumuna

Oct 10, 2014
kollins said:
Seems yesterday was mostly for RK visa officer applicants as most updates yesterday came from the RK officer.
I have a strong believe that AB visa officer applicants that are expectant will get tons of positive news today.
My officer is AB and even though I only got my 2nd line of medical received yesterday showing,precisely at 10.46 am (09:46GMT...Ghanian time),I got my passport request mail.
Yes its official....the mail came in at the stated time.
I pray for other expectant applicants (with emphasis on 2013 MR expectant applicants) to get their desired response from Accra Visa office soonest.
One solid advice to MR expectant applicants,the earlier you do your medicals,the better.
Mine was delayed because I did my medicals in the last week of my validity period.
Thanks for all the support once again and I pray for better news for every one reading this.
Cheers.
Congrats Kollins

nanonye said:

Sooooooooooooooooo Hapi!
Congrats!!!