Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
I think it is better you fill it•If they do not need it,they can just add it to your file rather than telling you later that you did not fill it and then you start hurrying to fill it because you are late or something•
Ok thanks. I already sent my documents but didn't include the IMM8 form. In the ppr mail it says if your family composition had changed.

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Floxzy said:
Your PM replied.

Abeg make Una answer me now. Must one send IMM008 form along with the passports if family composition haven't changed? Thanks all.
JUST SEND IT....WHETHER THE COMPOSITION HAS CHANGED OR NOT....JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE...FILL THE SAME INFORMATION IF NOTHING HAS CHANGED....MY SIS DID SAME AND HAD NO ISSUES....

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Congrates Gentle Andrew.... I come to this thread to see your update.... God's blessing upon you... After QSW... No giving up!!! Very inspiring :)

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
favbless said:
Congrates Gentle Andrew.... I come to this thread to see your update.... God's blessing upon you... After QSW... No giving up!!! Very inspiring :)

Thanks a lot Favless•Truly,God has being faithful•I had to switch to FSW from QSW when things were not working out as expected and I am experiencing His hand of grace•He is indeed a father who knows how to direct our paths and will always make a way for us where there seems to be no way•Thanks a lot

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
ty said:
Tnks Nwamarie, but we're in the situation o, we might not do the medicals yet when it comes but still very much expectant. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and let God's will prevail.
Many many congratulations to all that have gotten one update or the other: MR, PPR, PRV ;) in arrears and advance

Congrats Amyy

Happy Birthday Eduj_chuks

Remain hopeful Eagle1, Gofame, Dada_Karma, Highlyfavoured, Pataki and Don2263 and even us all. As we expect ours we pray yours will come along too. For the seniors Eagle1, Gofame and Dada_Karma? How about a friendly mail to AVO? Just in case they skipped you in error? I remember someone who did it in the seniors' forum and got a response. No one will be omitted in Jesus Name. Let today be the day of regularization for all our seniors IJN! Highlyfavoured, PK and Don2263, Sit tight! Today, we expect updates from you all

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Floxzy said:
Your PM replied.

Abeg make Una answer me now. Must one send IMM008 form along with the passports if family composition haven't changed? Thanks all.
I filled the form and noted boldly in my cover letter that my family composition has not changed.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Congratulations GentleA, abeke and loofy!!! We are indeed glad with thiese updates AVO. More!more!!more!!!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eduj_chuks said:
HELLO MY PEOPLE, THE LORD JESUS HAD JUST INTERVENED IN MY SITUATION... I RECEIVED MAILS FROM AVO REQUESTING FOR MEDICAL FOR MYSELF AND EVERY OTHER MEMBER OF MY HOUSEHOLD. BUT I AM YET RECEIVE ANY OTHER MAIL FOR THE USUAL DOCUMENTS UPDATE LIKE POF, PCC ETC. IS THIS A NORMAL PRACTICE OR I AM TO STILL EXPECT ANOTHER MAIL?
MY PRAYER IS THAT THOSE OF US STILL EXPECTING THEIR MR WOULD GET IT VERY SOON IN JESUS NAME. ESPECIALLY MY PRAYERS IS FOR HIGHLYFAVOURED BECAUSE WE BOTH SHARE THE SAME DATE AND HAD BEEN LEFT OUT SINCE THIS RAIN STARTED. REMEMBER.....THE LORD REMEMBERS HIS COVENANT FOREVER. HE WILL COMPLETE THE GOOD JOB HE HAD STARTED. AMEN

Congratulations to you• You will get the rest soon•

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
kit01 said:
@ Kollins. You wrongly placed the initials of immigration officer, RK on the visa issued date for myself(Kit01), Oreke, GentleAndrew
and Fatenny instead of V.O. initials on the SS. You can correct it as soon as you can.
Thanks.
Corrected.
Cheers.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
eduj_chuks said:
HELLO MY PEOPLE, THE LORD JESUS HAD JUST INTERVENED IN MY SITUATION... I RECEIVED MAILS FROM AVO REQUESTING FOR MEDICAL FOR MYSELF AND EVERY OTHER MEMBER OF MY HOUSEHOLD. BUT I AM YET RECEIVE ANY OTHER MAIL FOR THE USUAL DOCUMENTS UPDATE LIKE POF, PCC ETC. IS THIS A NORMAL PRACTICE OR I AM TO STILL EXPECT ANOTHER MAIL?
MY PRAYER IS THAT THOSE OF US STILL EXPECTING THEIR MR WOULD GET IT VERY SOON IN JESUS NAME. ESPECIALLY MY PRAYERS IS FOR HIGHLYFAVOURED BECAUSE WE BOTH SHARE THE SAME DATE AND HAD BEEN LEFT OUT SINCE THIS RAIN STARTED. REMEMBER.....THE LORD REMEMBERS HIS COVENANT FOREVER. HE WILL COMPLETE THE GOOD JOB HE HAD STARTED. AMEN
Wow! Congratulations eduj_chuks. What a relief. And yes, our mother Mary's intercession is powerful. This rain must go round in Jesus name. I believe AVO will send the mail requesting other documents very soon. Just prepare and go ahead with your medicals.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phunrae said:
Congratulations GentleA, abeke and loofy!!! We are indeed glad with thiese updates AVO. More!more!!more!!!

Thanks a lot Phunrae. God bless you

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Debarge said:
Congratulations to Abeke,Fatenny and GentleAndrew(forum chairman). Accra is blazing,I was wondering the last page I read.For all those still expecting MR just keep being positive, AVO will definitely respond to everybody as long as you have PER.

Thanks Degerge. God bless you plenty plenty

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Phine_ay said:
I filled the form and noted boldly in my cover letter that my family composition has not changed.
Ok Phine_ay, if they ask for it I will send mine. Thanks.