Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
kollins said:
As much as I'll like to answer your question ,i really do not understand it very well.
Accepting your application ....have you submitted or you are planning to submit?
If it is regarding the end of this current FSW2014/2015,it's ending 2015 April 30th which means that you still have till April 30th,2015 to submit .
If it is regarding the analysis of your processes,depending on hen you submit,some of the processes will/may be completed but to be realistic ,not all the processes will be completed before 30th April,2015.
Please kindly let us know if your questions are answered.
Cheers
Yes... It is clear now!

Thank you alot for your attention!

:)

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
So sad, despite all her plea no mercy...http://reportingnigeria.com/2014/09/canada-deports-nigerian-mother-three/

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
So sad, despite all her plea no mercy...http://reportingnigeria.com/2014/09/canada-deports-nigerian-mother-three/
Canada deports Nigerian mother of three

Posted on September 19, 2014 by NewsRoom in Local Nigeria, Recent Posts
canada-mom
Sharing is caring!Share on Facebook0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0

(CTV) In spite of a loud outcry, Winifred Agimelen and her three children have been sent back to Nigeria after living in Montreal for six years.

The Canadian government deportation of Winifred Agimelen and her three children to Nigeria Sunday night hit a temporary snag, as it turned out that the mother did not have a necessary Nigerian visa for her third child, who is Canadian.

In spite of the visa issue, the family of four boarded a plane out of Montreal. Agimelen’s current husband is a landed immigrant who lives here, but he does not have official custody rights for the Canadian child.

Winifred Agimelen is seen at the airport just prior to her deportation. (CTV Montreal Nadine Ishak)

Winifred Agimelen is seen at the airport just prior to her deportation. (CTV Montreal Nadine Ishak)

Protesters are decrying the forced deportation, as the order to leave stems from a complicated maze of immigration procedures that will divide the family and possibly subject them to danger in West Africa.

The three children were fathered by her ex-husband. The third was conceived in Nigeria but born in Canada.

Agimelen fled Nigeria after her first husband disappeared, possibly killed by people his father owed money to. She was kidnapped with her children and her daughter was threatened with genital mutilation as part of that affair. She arrived in Montreal six years ago.

The traumatic experience is believed to have the caused psychological damage to her eldest child and led her to flee to Canada.

The woman’s lawyer worries that the child will not develop well in Africa.

“He’s not going to receive services in Nigeria. There’s no kind of therapy in Nigeria,” said Agimelen’s lawyer Angela Potvin. “We don’t understand how Nigerian society works. It’s a much more dangerous place than we know.”

A distraught Agimelen told CTV Montreal that the expulsion and separation from her husband will be very challenging.

“Mostly I’m worried about the safety of my children because there is so much violence in Nigeria. There’s news about kidnapping children in Nigeria. There’s Boko Haram and Ebola in Nigera, it gives me so much fear for me and my children,” she said.

She says she has no place to stay in Nigeria and fears she will be targeted. She can’t return to her hometown because she was subject to violence there, she explained.

Agimelen initially filed to stay in Canada as a refugee but has since married a man with landed resident status. He was deemed to be four months short of being permitted to sponsor Agimelen as his wife.

Last Friday Potvin applied for a five month extension to allow Agimelen’s immigration application to be administered without her being forced to go to Nigeria, but it was denied.

Potvin says that the change of a single word in the rules has prevented the Canadian Border Services Agency from allowing the family to stay together, based on the difficulties it will pose to the eldest child.

“One child has PTSD from this kidnapping in Nigeria and there’s jurisprudence that says this constitutes a ‘special circumstance’ but there was a subtle change made in the act. It used to say that someone could be removed as soon as ‘practicable’ but now it says ‘as soon as possible,’” she said.

- See more at: http://reportingnigeria.com/2014/09/canada-deports-nigerian-mother-three/#sthash.8UEq27tL.dpuf
Sad indeed! ???
Cheers.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Is anyone racing against time? Then kindly avoid fedex for courier service. My advise would be dhl. Cant believe it took almost the whole week to deliver my parcel to Accra. Too bad. Imagine if I had just one week left before sending those documents.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Floxzy said:
Is anyone racing against time? Then kindly avoid fedex for courier service. My advise would be dhl. Cant believe it took almost the whole week to deliver my parcel to Accra. Too bad. Imagine if I had just one week left before sending those documents.
DHL is it floxzy. A friend did her Medicals on Monday last week, submitted through DHL on Friday and by Tuesday got a mail from Accra stating her hubby needed to redo his Medicals. Long story short DHL is most efficient.

megeremore

Jan 14, 2010
RonD75 said:
DHL is it floxzy. A friend did her Medicals on Monday last week, submitted through DHL on Friday and by Tuesday got a mail from Accra stating her hubby needed to redo his Medicals. Long story short DHL is most efficient.
That's good to know.

How about UPS?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
Fedex is crab!......CRAP!
Cheers

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
@COURIER COMPANIES - None is the best. It depends if the destination is part of their major route. I almost missed the fswp2013 due to dhl. it took more than a week b4 it reached scotia. Maybe accra is a primary destination for dhl and not for fedex. My advice for people racing against time is to verify if the destination is serviced as a primary route and not as a secondary route (secondary means the courier company uses another local courier company to deliver the parcel).

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
oreke said:
@ COURIER COMPANIES - None is the best. It depends if the destination is part of their major route. I almost missed the fswp2013 due to dhl. it took more than a week b4 it reached scotia. Maybe accra is a primary destination for dhl and not for fedex. My advice for people racing against time is to verify if the destination is serviced as a primary route and not as a secondary route (secondary means the courier company uses another local courier company to deliver the parcel).
You are right.
For Nova Scotia,ups is the best while dhl is the best for Accra(though I can't understand why they charge so much just to Accra next door)

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Loofy said:
You are right.
For Nova Scotia,ups is the best while dhl is the best for Accra(though I can't understand why they charge so much just to Accra next door)
Important points noted, fsw wont be the end of it. Loofy thanks for the call o, appreciated.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
oreke said:
@ COURIER COMPANIES - None is the best. It depends if the destination is part of their major route. I almost missed the fswp2013 due to dhl. it took more than a week b4 it reached scotia. Maybe accra is a primary destination for dhl and not for fedex. My advice for people racing against time is to verify if the destination is serviced as a primary route and not as a secondary route (secondary means the courier company uses another local courier company to deliver the parcel).
Oreke you are absolutely correct, i recall now someone once said something like this. Noted.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Found this somewhere and thought to share...

Hi friends,

Its bad news for me... Today i got my refusal letter from CHC and two years ban.

They think that i had mis-represented my Docs. But each and everything was 101% genuine. Just because of silly mistakes by my colleagues i lost everything today.

Regarding their concerns i had provided them more than enough docs which clearly shows that i was genuine. Even an un edcuated person can judge that i was genuine.........#####But Still#####.

Not a Fair Decision NVDO. Tough to accept.

Can anyone suggest if i make a appeal in Federal Court how much the cost of the Lawyer ( any approximations) or any one who faced this thing before.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

What do we call this one. Carelessness or what? CHC visited his work place and some colleagues gave conflicting information

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Pataki said:
Send it electronically
Hi EVERYONE,

My wife also wanted to change her name from maiden to marital.....but i was informed that you could only get another international passport made in Abuja, and nowhere else...does anyone know anything about this...or are the Nigerian immigration guys trying to rip me off??!!!
I would like to know if you can get another international passport elsewhere?....Thanks.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Drhils said:
Hi EVERYONE,

My wife also wanted to change her name from maiden to marital.....but i was informed that you could only get another international passport made in Abuja, and nowhere else...does anyone know anything about this...or are the Nigerian immigration guys trying to rip me off??!!!
I would like to know if you can get another international passport elsewhere?....Thanks.
change of name for international passport can only be done in Abuja

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Drhils said:
Hi EVERYONE,

If your wife is changing her maiden name to marital, its done in abuja....my wife did hers early this year and i forwarded the details to AVO...so its true its done in Abuja alone..dont even believe anybody that says dey will do it in Lag...except they av changed the rule over nite..but I dont think so...cheers