Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
nanonye said:
Thats Kollins. Its quite obvious. lol. He has taken over from Solomonwise over there. Good job bro. (Hope i'm right)
Where are the MR's oooooo? Its not been raining this week.
Two quick questions. Do you guys think i can send documents to AVO updating my file? I'm about opening a FD account for 90 days and wanna send that to AVO. I initially applied with Bank Balance. I also want to send an updated Police Certificate.
Not sure you should bother about sending those documents.
Surely,they will request them during the medical request email to you if there is need especially since we all know know that bank certificate/balance is a pre-requisite for update of POF at local visa level.
Update that is preferable to inform Accra now is when there is a new addition to the family,newly married spouse,adopted child and/or change of Job.
Personally,I think you should just wait till your medicals to send every thing at once to them.
Cheers.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
RonD75 said:
Father this week will not pass by without more MR. You are the Alfa and I know u will embarrass us with down pour of MR. Ijn....

People keep refreshing those mails. Inbox, spam, even sent mails. You never know where it's hiding ;D.

Have a blessed day all.
If you check our SS very well, u will discover dat almost all may, june and part of july applicants who had their PER in july, august and this september have bn issued MR. Starting with floxzy, about 18 applicants have bn issued MR as at sept. 15 who are on this forum. So for argument sake lets assume 18 apps have also bn issued MR outside this forum as at seot 15 then it means 36 apps hv already had their MR as at sept 15. Also average of 3 apps were issued MR on a daily basis till sept 15(within and outside this forum). On the CIC website they have 24 Pps, 26 apps and 36 apps( 3 of July app fell within sept PER date) for may, june and july respectively of which totals 53 apps who had their PER at best sept 2013, then what it means is that 53 minus 36 will leave us with 19 apps who shd recv MR this month of which five of them are on this forum. On this forum we only have abt 5 pple who are yet to hv MR or may be not reported it. They r Gofame, pickabeau, dada-karma, thebaft and eagle 1. That's why we are not seeing much activities on this forum.
I blv by now they shd have started rest of july since most july apps(99 percent) fall within october PER, but again I think may be they want to delay it till October when they are actually one year after PER. I think the same will go for august, sept etc apps. Who had their PER in november, december, etc.
AVO is very funny becos we all know even with this analysis they don't operate by the rule of the thumb and therefore may start off on july applicants who had PER in october and might even pick from other months. AVO may even start issuing MR to rest of July apps this months. Lets wait and see! My prayer is that AVO move speedily in our favour and no one will be left behind in Jesus name. Amen!

Cheers

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
kit01 said:
If you check our SS very well, u will discover dat almost all may, june and part of july applicants who had their PER in july, august and this september have bn issued MR. Starting with floxzy, about 18 applicants have bn issued MR as at sept. 15 who are on this forum. So for argument sake lets assume 18 apps have also bn issued MR outside this forum as at seot 15 then it means 36 apps hv already had their MR as at sept 15. Also average of 3 apps were issued MR on a daily basis till sept 15(within and outside this forum). On the CIC website they have 24 Pps, 26 apps and 36 apps( 3 of July app fell within sept PER date) for may, june and july respectively of which totals 53 apps who had their PER at best sept 2013, then what it means is that 53 minus 36 will leave us with 19 apps who shd recv MR this month of which five of them are on this forum. On this forum we only have abt 5 pple who are yet to hv MR or may be not reported it. They r Gofame, pickabeau, dada-karma, thebaft and eagle 1. That's why we are not seeing much activities on this forum.
I blv by now they shd have started rest of july since most july apps(99 percent) fall within october PER, but again I think may be they want to delay it till October when they are actually one year after PER. I think the same will go for august, sept etc apps. Who had their PER in november, december, etc.
AVO is very funny becos we all know even with this analysis they don't operate by the rule of the thumb and therefore may start off on july applicants who had PER in october and might even pick from other months. AVO may even start issuing MR to rest of July apps this months. Lets wait and see! My prayer is that AVO move speedily in our favour and no one will be left behind in Jesus name. Amen!

Cheers
Wow what an analysis. I didn't look at it in that way at all. I just based mine on the SS and by MR received weekly. I pray for d best and wish Accra send them MRs out without any delay.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
RonD75 said:
Wow what an analysis. I didn't look at it in that way at all. I just based mine on the SS and by MR received weekly. I pray for d best and wish Accra send them MRs out without any delay.
Please how do you manage a newbie whose first and only post is a pm asking for basic information available on the general forum. I find it rather unfair that someone not willing to be known on the forum and contributing anything to the spreadsheet is seeking information through pM. Its unfair. The right thing to do as a newbie is introduce yourself to the group, provide your statistics and become a member of the forum and all your questions would be answered by everyone. Some people can be really selfish and too-secretive. I dislike that a lot. I have been helped by people here in ways I cant explain. So please rather than hide in the shadow and be sending selfish PMs come out and tell us what we don't know and let us all learn together. The forum is faceless.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
Please how do you manage a newbie whose first and only post is a pm asking for basic information available on the general forum. I find it rather unfair that someone not willing to be known on the forum and contributing anything to the spreadsheet is seeking information through pM. Its unfair. The right thing to do as a newbie is introduce yourself to the group, provide your statistics and become a member of the forum and all your questions would be answered by everyone. Some people can be really selfish and too-secretive. I dislike that a lot. I have been helped by people here in ways I cant explain. So please rather than hide in the shadow and be sending selfish PMs come out and tell us what we don't know and let us all learn together. The forum is faceless.
Hmmmmmmm
Please calm down ooooooooo.
Cheers

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
kollins said:
Hmmmmmmm
Please calm down ooooooooo.
Cheers
Hello Forumites,

Please could someone confirm when the FSW 2014 would end....I heard someone state that it will end in April 2015, but from my research, it seems like it's going to end in January (when the Express entry begins)...can some one provide any info on this?....or any link too prove otherwise......Thanks.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Floxzy said:
Floxzy I understand ur frustrations. Most ppl don't want to be known. We are all her for the same reason nothing more so I wander why d secrecy. I advise u refer him to ask his questions on d forum and if he's not comfy he can use an alias as we all do.
Just take it easy my dear.

mariedamzy

Sep 4, 2014
Hey Floxy, from the look of things, u are obviously referring to me. If u check like 3 days ago, I introduced myself, said I'm new in this forum and also gave my details . So I dnt know why u are upset . I dint hear abt this forum until recently n I actually found it difficult to post my first comment. So I wonder why my question offended u, that isn't fair enough from u.

mariedamzy

Sep 4, 2014
Kollins, thanks a bunch for ur response. U really a nice person n u welcomed me warmly. My Noc code is 3211. You told me to include that.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Drhils said:
Hello Forumites,

Please could someone confirm when the FSW 2014 would end....I heard someone state that it will end in April 2015, but from my research, it seems like it's going to end in January (when the Express entry begins)...can some one provide any info on this?....or any link too prove otherwise......Thanks.
Check page 986 of the link below
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/pdf/g1-14817.pdf
Unless another gazette comes out to negate the above link,FSW 2014/2015 is definately ending by April 30th,2015.
Cheers

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariedamzy said:
Hey Floxy, from the look of things, u are obviously referring to me. If u check like 3 days ago, I introduced myself, said I'm new in this forum and also gave my details . So I dnt know why u are upset . I dint hear abt this forum until recently n I actually found it difficult to post my first comment. So I wonder why my question offended u, that isn't fair enough from u.

It's okay oooooooo please. Mariedamzy, we're all here to help each other. So please feel free to ask your question(s).

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
mariedamzy said:
Buddies ....let us take it cool with eachother.
I understand perfectly both of you........I've had a lot of first times pmed me.......i still had today!....and i definitely know what it feels like to be a newbie.......knowing nothing!
Please let us bear with eachother.....we are here to help eachother ...... :D
Cheers
mariedamzy said:
Kollins, thanks a bunch for ur response. U really a nice person n u welcomed me warmly. My Noc code is 3211. You told me to include that.
Thanks.
I'll add your details tomorrow .
Cheers

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
kollins said:
Buddies ....let us take it cool with eachother.
I understand perfectly both of you........I've had a lot of first times pmed me.......i still had today!....and i definitely know what it feels like to be a newbie.......knowing nothing!
Please let us bear with eachother.....we are here to help eachother ...... :D
Cheers
.Thanks.
I'll add your details tomorrow .
Cheers
Blessed are the peace makers ;) We all are one big family here :p :p :p

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
kit01 said:

Cheers
Nice one bro, my heart beat go reduce lol