IELTS Request
Sent with Application
RonD75 said:
My prayers go to them. They will receive good news soon ijn
Amen

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
kit01 said:
I PMed Pickabeau yesterday evening and s/he said no medical request yet and that s/he will notify the house as soon as the MR is received.

My prayer is that Gofame, Pickabeau, Dada-Karma and Thebaft receive their MR speedily this week as they are long overdue in Jesus' name. I am becoming impatient to read about the good news from them.

Eagle1, come forth!
Amen my people...still expectant and keeping the faith strong

Landmarkedge

Sep 14, 2014
Hello ,Please I just joined this forum few days ago but I don't seem to know how to navigate through the site.
I don't know how to post comment and all that.
my Visa Office- Accra
Noc Code -2113 (Geoscientist)
Nomination 7th May 2014

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Landmarkedge said:
Hello ,Please I just joined this forum few days ago but I don't seem to know how to navigate through the site.
I don't know how to post comment and all that.
my Visa Office- Accra
Noc Code -2113 (Geoscientist)
Nomination 7th May 2014
Welcome ......
Good thing is that you have successfully post a comment ......
You may not have full right until you have posted up to 10 or 20 posts.
Back to your application .....your nomination ,are you referring to the date you received PERS email notification or the date your application was received by CIC.
If it's your PERS date,when was your application received by CIC?
Cheers.

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
kit01 said:
I PMed Pickabeau yesterday evening and s/he said no medical request yet and that s/he will notify the house as soon as the MR is received.

My prayer is that Gofame, Pickabeau, Dada-Karma and Thebaft receive their MR speedily this week as they are long overdue in Jesus' name. I am becoming impatient to read about the good news from them.

Eagle1, come forth!
Hello Kit01,

Thanks for your concern! I had a new addition to my family and I informed AVO. I am sending documents they requested for by next week. So, I guess they will send my MR to me when they are satisfied with my submission.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
thebaft said:
Hello Kit01,

Thanks for your concern! I had a new addition to my family and I informed AVO. I am sending documents they requested for by next week. So, I guess they will send my MR to me when they are satisfied with my submission.
You are welcome. Congrats on the new addition to the family. With regards to the new addition, I blv it shd not slow down the issuance of ur MR since most of the BG if not all would have been done. I think what they are waiting for is the docs for the baby thebaft so that MR and other additional docs are not sent in bits and pieces. I blv as soon as they rcv the docs on the baby, the MR will follow immediately without details. So pls send it in asap. I blv strongly u wl hv your MR on or before sept ending IJN.Amen. Also remember to send in your updated POF if the initial POF u sept with app. to CIO does not cover the baby.
I wish u all the best and positive news from AVO soonest.

Cheers.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kit01 said:
You are welcome. Congrats on the new addition to the family. With regards to the new addition, I blv it shd not slow down the issuance of ur MR since most of the BG if not all would have been done. I think what they are waiting for is the docs for the baby thebaft so that MR and other additional docs are not sent in bits and pieces. I blv as soon as they rcv the docs on the baby, the MR will follow immediately without details. So pls send it in asap. I blv strongly u wl hv your MR on or before sept ending IJN.Amen. Also remember to send in your updated POF if the initial POF u sept with app. to CIO does not cover the baby.
I wish u all the best and positive news from AVO soonest.

Cheers.
Thabaft, your MR is sure going to come. MR rain cant stop now, the crops must grow. Kit I think background check starts after MR. AVO won't bother checking everyone until its most certain you could be issued a PR. So its after medicals they bother themselves with these checks background and security. What the they do before MR is Initial Assessment IA. I researched on this. But cant be too sure.

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
Sorry this is coming late, Congrats Phunrae, Living Miracle, Floow, Oyifien, Oboy, Bombo, Abeke, Drhills, Amazing and to all the other MR recipients.

It is one thing to receive the MR, and quite another to do the Medicals and get the docs ready.

For all those who are yet to receive their MR, Gofame, Pickabeau, Dadakarma, The baft, and all others, it will come sooner than you expect.

It is well!

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Wow!!! this is great, congrats

Phine_ay said:
Congratulations to Drhils on your MR!

I just checked my ecas (I've been doing that everyday for sometime since I received MR), lo and behold, medicals have been received!

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
Congrats Drhils.

Hope we start seeing more MR rain this week.

Living Miracle

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
File Transfer...
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
hello my people, We did our medicals yesterday at Asaju medical clinic and i give all the Glory to God cos it went well without any issue. I have a question to ask the house,i made a mistake in the additional family form that i was told to update by accra.i mistakenly wrote 12/06 instead of 12/07 for my immediate younger brother,can i correct the error in this form that am about to update and send to accra with a note telling them or what should i do, i am of the opinion that i should do that.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Living Miracle said:
hello my people, We did our medicals yesterday at Asaju medical clinic and i give all the Glory to God cos it went well without any issue. I have a question to ask the house,i made a mistake in the additional family form that i was told to update by accra.i mistakenly wrote 12/06 instead of 12/07 for my immediate younger brother,can i correct the error in this form that am about to update and send to accra with a note telling them or what should i do, i am of the opinion that i should do that.

Great to hear that you had a successful medicals yesterday.I think you can intimate them of the error.There is no harm in trying.Can you kindly update your profile to include your medical request.Best regards

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Living Miracle said:
Congrats on your Medicals...
Regarding the mistake/error you made during submission,Please correct it now and include a cover letter/note (with the form) to explain the reason why the error was made/corrected.
Its not for nothing but for future when your younger sibling may want to visit you in Canada....his personal details will be compared with what you initially gave and any difference will/may be frowned at.A photocopy of his birth certificate can be included as evidence.

Jesus is Lord

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-10-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
Living Miracle said:

Good Milestone achieved. I suppose you refer to his birthday. I believe you can make that correction with evidence of photocopy of his birth certificate and a note of explanation.

Amazing

Sep 13, 2014
Good day everybody,
I m compiling my documents for AVO after doing my medicals. Please,how, who and where do l address the package to in AVO. Please,can some one provide me with the right address?

Thank you for your quick response.

P.S - @ administrator my application was received in May 10 2013 not 2014.

Regards.
Hi,
I just got the information l requested.
Tnx