27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
MI8

daramz said:
Good evening,
I am a bit new on the forum. Please what is MI8. I submitted my app in 2013?
MI8 stands for the eighth set of Ministerial instructions and FSWP 2013 falls into this category.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/#mi8

tolex

Jan 24, 2013
hi guys;mine has bn a long story of undeterred faith i reapplied after my applcatn was returned twice n just ystday my cc was charged.i believe this is just the begining of other gud tins.gd mrn

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
tolex said:
hi guys;mine has bn a long story of undeterred faith i reapplied after my applcatn was returned twice n just ystday my cc was charged.i believe this is just the begining of other gud tins.gd mrn
Congratulations for that... waiting for your per. That's what determination does. May our faith bring us good news as we wait on Accra VO.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
tolex said:
congrates it means ur file is being processed

tolex

Jan 24, 2013
thanks all,il av to wait patiently afterall i av been waiting all this while the PER should arrive in a week, im just so happy all my efforts was not in vain n i pray for those of us still waiting on d Lord for dis,it will happen in jesus name

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
tolex said:
Pls Tolex, can u tell us when u filed in your application?for this info will give hope to those expecting PER for 2013FWSP

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks. However, i checked my status and there was no payment received by WES so i sent a mail yesterday and they responded. I have asked GTB to release my fund as the money is still in my account showing as book balance.

I just dont know what to do again about the payment and my transcript is on the way to WES as we speak. Confused :(

GENTLEANDREW said:
Usually they do not send mail to confirm receipt of payment.Visit their site and check your personal profile under payment section;it will be indicated there.Always check your status on their web page.

tolex

Jan 24, 2013
i sent my application again on 22nd of april,got there on the 25th i had to include anoda english test result bcos d one i used at 1st got expired;but il lik to state that there was a mistake in my date of birth n i was praying that it shldnt be an issue.but God answers prayers,alas it wasnot

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
timmituyi said:
Many thanks. However, i checked my status and there was no payment received by WES so i sent a mail yesterday and they responded. I have asked GTB to release my fund as the money is still in my account showing as book balance.

I just dont know what to do again about the payment and my transcript is on the way to WES as we speak. Confused :(
Don't be confused. All you need to do is to make sure GTB process the payment as required.

If your transcript get to WES before your payment is approved, WES will show it in your account that your transcript has been received but the evaluation of your credentials will only start when your payment is approved.

The only issue here is TIME,otherwise you have nothing to worry about.

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Pataki said:
Peeps, we're used to contemplating & nothing get done. Doing stuffs the same way repeatedly will not yield a different result. Raising CSE haphazardly has not worked over time!We've close to 50 MI-8 AVO applicants on this forum; what if we send Accra VO CSEs collectively with exact complaint texts? Will Accra respond? A trial will prove us right or wrong instead of acting passively & reactionarily.

Pk
What happened? You were the one who was advocating for patience a while ago.

Oboy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Debarge said:
What happened? You were the one who was advocating for patience a while ago.
@ Debarge I agree with you how do we proceed...seriously ai think we need to get some feedback from AVO at least.

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
I said this some days ago that we should raise a CSE that will have the same content for all FSW2013 so that we can send it the same time but some of my forumites said we should be patient and wait till AVO turn us to another being. As for me, i believe if we do it like that, AVO will think twice and do something and there is no harm in trying. But if you guys says we should wait and keep looking, let it be. as for me, one thing i hate most in life is for someone to keep me in suspense for long, it is killing.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Valentine667 said:
I said this some days ago that we should raise a CSE that will have the same content for all FSW2013 so that we can send it the same time but some of my forumites said we should be patient and wait till AVO turn us to another being. As for me, i believe if we do it like that, AVO will think twice and do something and there is no harm in trying. But if you guys says we should wait and keep looking, let it be. as for me, one thing i hate most in life is for someone to keep me in suspense for long, it is killing.

I sent one since January this year but no response from them.Again, i decided to change topic and asked another question and they responded.What can we make out of this?

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please where do we address our experience letter to? Is it Nova scotia address or my Local canada visa office which is Accra.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thanks
T

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timmituyi said:
Hello All,

Please where do we address our experience letter to? Is it Nova scotia address or my Local canada visa office which is Accra.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thanks
T

Nova Scotia