Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
timmituyi said:
Hello All,

Please where do we address our experience letter to? Is it Nova scotia address or my Local canada visa office which is Accra.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thanks
T
Send to Nova Scotia

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
I sent one since January this year and but no response from them.Again, i decided to change topic and asked another question and they responded.What can we make out of this?
Then we wait and pray. May God answer and grant our prayer request.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Let's do our 1% by sending this message to AVO. I suggest we collectively send it on Monday 10am. I also suggest that the email we send should be composed of the same text. That's my little contribution.

Pataki

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st App. Filed: 15/5/13; App.Returned: 19/7/13; Reason: Cc declined. 2nd App. Received: 28/8/13; 2nd App. Filed: 5/9/13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF doc req. : 28/02/15
Nomination.....
PER: 12/12/13
AOR Received.
23/12/13
Med's Request
10/12/14
Med's Done....
29/12/14
Passport Req..
19/03/15
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/15
LANDED..........
<00 July, 2015>
@ Debarge

I advocated for 'Patience' & not 'Lamentation' which some folks on this forum are fond of. Raising CSE on the status of our application haphazardly hasn't yielded any result over time & yet peeps expect a response out of the blue using same tact. Hence my advise to change tact & stop speculating.

Pk

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tolex said:
i sent my application again on 22nd of april,got there on the 25th i had to include anoda english test result bcos d one i used at 1st got expired;but il lik to state that there was a mistake in my date of birth n i was praying that it shldnt be an issue.but God answers prayers,alas it wasnot
Congrats
My cc was charged yesterday too
All d best to all of us.

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
@ Pataki
It seemed as if you came down to the level of 'lamentation', but I understand your emotion. I don't think AVO will respond to any manner of CSE, it will only add to the anxiety, hence, I am already composing a well worded email to the minister, Chris Alexander, as it is becoming obvious that my application cannot be concluded in one year as they claimed, just to let him know they are off track. FYI, NDVO guys did it as early as last year and it worked for them.I wonder what May applicants of AVO are doing but am not advocating for anybody to tow the same line with me.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Debarge said:
@ Pataki
It seemed as if you came down to the level of 'lamentation', but I understand your emotion. I don't think AVO will respond to any manner of CSE, it will only add to the anxiety, hence, I am already composing a well worded email to the minister, Chris Alexander, as it is becoming obvious that my application cannot be concluded in one year as they claimed, just to let him know they are off track. FYI, NDVO guys did it as early as last year and it worked for them.I wonder what May applicants of AVO are doing but am not advocating for anybody to tow the same line with me.
The immigration process requires a lot of patience, also pls note AVO are still rounding up the visas of FSW '11. I think giving them till end of June may be a better option.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Debarge said:
@ Pataki

Honestly,it is becoming interesting.We were promised one year;it is exactly one year for the May applicants and no words to know the situation on ground.Another interesting twist is that CIC have shifted attention to FSWP 2014,Accra is still trying to clear 2011/2012 with no information for 2013 applicants.

Well,from the look of things it seems Accra is trying to clear their backlogs and face 2013 judging from the way they have being sending PPRs to our seniors.Once that is completed,ours is next.When,we do not know.

I actually was following the applicants under NDVO and knew when they did the mass request of wanting to know the status of their application.Interestingly,it worked for them.At least,let us just know what is going on.But...I thought of something,why is this peculiar to majorly the continent of africa?I do not want to believe that they want to catch us off guard?POF,work experience history,security checks etc

I observe from people who they have started processing their application from other VOs;they inform them of the processing after about 3 weeks or more that they started not immediately.Why?

They should have started something;reviewing our applications.They will soon start to receive files meant for 2014 applicants when they seem not to have opened ours.I believe that the review has started.

My take on this is,let us all individually send to them an email politely requesting to know the status of our submitted files.I suggest that we all send differently with no particular format but stating clearly the purpose of sending the emails.I do not think that we should all send a generic mail to them;let us use individual constructions so that it will not look like a gang up-we know it is but there is no crime.

Please,for those who will be sending,let it be between today and tomorrow and let us know you have sent yours.Let us not mail the immigration minister at this point because we do not know what he will say to our dear AVO.Please,let us try as much as possible to be polite and simple.Do not tell them what they already know;be highly official.It is all about trying to know the situation or status of our files.

We might have someone who wants to show us a sample but must not be lifted verbatim.

My gentle submission!

Pataki

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st App. Filed: 15/5/13; App.Returned: 19/7/13; Reason: Cc declined. 2nd App. Received: 28/8/13; 2nd App. Filed: 5/9/13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF doc req. : 28/02/15
Nomination.....
PER: 12/12/13
AOR Received.
23/12/13
Med's Request
10/12/14
Med's Done....
29/12/14
Passport Req..
19/03/15
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/15
LANDED..........
<00 July, 2015>
@ Debarge

My emotion is clear,still & calm. If I may ask, how do you know Accra will not respond to any manner of CSE? Pessimism! Just one of the attitudes like lamenting that make one 'siddon look'. And writing the Minister is a very good idea & I hope you do as hinted. Lets all endeavour to develop the right attitudes towards this project be it patience, petitioning, optimism & the likes. If there's one thing am certain of, it is that we getting closer day by day.

Pk

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Pataki said:
@ Debarge

My emotion is clear,still & calm. If I may ask, how do you know Accra will not respond to any manner of CSE? Pessimism! Just one of the attitudes like lamenting that make one 'siddon look'. And writing the Minister is a very good idea & I hope you do as hinted. Lets all endeavour to develop the right attitudes towards this project be it patience, petitioning, optimism & the likes. If there's one thing am certain of, it is that we getting closer day by day.

Pk
My brother, your emotion was not clear and calm when you were sending a message to AVO on this forum and I was wondering if this an official AVO forum.I said I don't think AVO will respond to any manner of CSE concerning the status of your application even if it is pessimistic, it is defensive pessimism ( nobody enjoys being ignored), if I may ask you how many have you done and how many were replied?I will be glad you can prove me wrong.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Debarge said:
My brother, your emotion was not clear and calm when you were sending a message to AVO on this forum and I was wondering if this an official AVO forum.I said I don't think AVO will respond to any manner of CSE concerning the status of your application even if it is pessimistic, it is defensive pessimism ( nobody enjoys being ignored), if I may ask you how many have you done and how many were replied?I will be glad you can prove me wrong.
AVO will start when they will start if you like have David Cohen write them on your behalf. They work according to schedule and no amount of pressure can change that. if you really want to know what is happening on your file, get gcms notes. Its not yet one year from the dates PER was issued so for me I will wait till the anniversary of my PER. That was what someones gcms note suggested if you can still recall. Please take your mind off accra and get very busy with other things. Incase you are bored and need something to engage you online, PM me.

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
@Floxy
I sent you a PM.But am not bored oo.

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Floxzy said:
AVO will start when they will start if you like have David Cohen write them on your behalf. They work according to schedule and no amount of pressure can change that. if you really want to know what is happening on your file, get gcms notes. Its not yet one year from the dates PER was issued so for me I will wait till the anniversary of my PER. That was what someones gcms note suggested if you can still recall. Please take your mind off accra and get very busy with other things. Incase you are bored and need something to engage you online, PM me.
I agree with you Floxy! It seems they wouldn't start with our applications until there are done with our seniors, that was why i suggested we try and find out how far they have gone with our seniors. Tried asking on their forum but didn't get any response. We should only worry if they are done with our seniors and we don't get updates . Personally i would only get worried if may applicants don't get updates from July! Then we can send joint messages with one voice.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Honestly,it is becoming interesting.We were promised one year;it is exactly one year for the May applicants and no words to know the situation on ground.Another interesting twist is that CIC have shifted attention to FSWP 2014,Accra is still trying to clear 2011/2012 with no information for 2013 applicants.

Well,from the look of things it seems Accra is trying to clear their backlogs and face 2013 judging from the way they have being sending PPRs to our seniors.Once that is completed,ours is next.When,we do not know.

I actually was following the applicants under NDVO and knew when they did the mass request of wanting to know the status of their application.Interestingly,it worked for them.At least,let us just know what is going on.But...I thought of something,why is this peculiar to majorly the continent of africa?I do not want to believe that they want to catch us off guard?POF,work experience history,security checks etc

I observe from people who they have started processing their application from other VOs;they inform them of the processing after about 3 weeks or more that they started not immediately.Why?

They should have started something;reviewing our applications.They will soon start to receive files meant for 2014 applicants when they seem not to have opened ours.I believe that the review has started.

My take on this is,let us all individually send to them an email politely requesting to know the status of our submitted files.I suggest that we all send differently with no particular format but stating clearly the purpose of sending the emails.I do not think that we should all send a generic mail to them;let us use individual constructions so that it will not look like a gang up-we know it is but there is no crime.

Please,for those who will be sending,let it be between today and tomorrow and let us know you have sent yours.Let us not mail the immigration minister at this point because we do not know what he will say to our dear AVO.Please,let us try as much as possible to be polite and simple.Do not tell them what they already know;be highly official.It is all about trying to know the situation or status of our files.

We might have someone who wants to show us a sample but must not be lifted verbatim.

My gentle submission!

I will be sending a CSE today.Anyone that has sent or wants to send GCMS can send but please,just update us to know what it is going on.I do not think it is a good reason to keep people in suspense especially when it is not even stated in their own manual/bulletin that we shall be kept till only God knows.