+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

eduj_chuks

Sep 4, 2014
Hello Guys,

Sorry about the long silence. Sad to learn about the Gofame refusal incident with AVO. I think the best option is to use an immigration Lawyer. It pretty boils down to presenting a good case for you at the moment. But your cash deposits and statements you sent without commensurate explanations (in their view) would have caused the havoc. But be positive , I have heard of reversals in some cases.

I landed in Toronto on the 20th of January 2015 and only just received my PR cards today (a day short of 8 weeks). Although that of two of my kids are still outstanding.

Take care guys...Needless to say I am yet to secure a professional job over here but I am hopeful.

Cheers

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats on your landing. Any particular reason your sons PRs are still outstanding? Or did you not land together?What is your NOC please?

eduj_chuks said:
Hello Guys,

Sorry about the long silence. Sad to learn about the Gofame refusal incident with AVO. I think the best option is to use an immigration Lawyer. It pretty boils down to presenting a good case for you at the moment. But your cash deposits and statements you sent without commensurate explanations (in their view) would have caused the havoc. But be positive , I have heard of reversals in some cases.

I landed in Toronto on the 20th of January 2015 and only just received my PR cards today (a day short of 8 weeks). Although that of two of my kids are still outstanding.

Take care guys...Needless to say I am yet to secure a professional job over here but I am hopeful.

Cheers

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
eduj_chuks said:
Hello Guys,

Cheers
It is well with u.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
ECAS STATUS -COMPLETED

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
eduj_chuks said:
Hello Guys,

Cheers
Congrats for your safe landing...dont worry about the professional job thing..God will settle you.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eduj_chuks said:
Hello Guys,

Cheers

Congratulations to you. All the best to you in your endeavour.

megeremore

Jan 14, 2010
oreke said:
Glory to the Almighty Allah.
Used qatar airways - lagos -doha-montreal-calgary.
Qatar accommodated us at the airport hotel in doha - u need to request for hotel voucher from nigeria if staying more than 8 hrs in doha, or else u will not be given. Doha is a huge airport. immigration formalities were completed in montreal despite, it is not my final destination.
No pof was required - but u need to remember the amount of pof (in canadian dollars) u quoted on ur application form. u will write it on a form to be given to u.

Please ensure all your information tallies and u give the immigration guys in montreal (if passing thru montreal) ur passport, copr, tickets for final destination and luggage stickers given to u in naija. it saves time and ensures smooth clearance. My luggages were not checked by customs.
Thank God for safe trip..

Please how long did the flight from Doha to Montreal last?

Anaviv

Nov 6, 2014
ECAS status changed to Decision made and pick up mail came in yesterday. We have initiated collection with dhl. Thanks to everyone in this forum for ur kind advice. I pray that all waiting for response from AVO will hear from them soonest.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Anaviv said:
ECAS status changed to Decision made and pick up mail came in yesterday. We have initiated collection with dhl. Thanks to everyone in this forum for ur kind advice. I pray that all waiting for response from AVO will hear from them soonest.
Congrats...
Wishing you the best always.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
megeremore said:
Thank God for safe trip..

Please how long did the flight from Doha to Montreal last?
Doha to Montreal is about 14 hours so you will do well to be prepared for it especially if you are thinking of going with kids.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
eduj_chuks said:
Hello Guys,

Cheers
Congrats on your landing.
Wishing you the best.
Cheers.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Anaviv said:

Congrats Anaviv....all has ended in Praise.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anaviv said:

Congrats to you. All the best to you.