Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
There is nothing like that. POF sef is not compulsory, whats important is the Visa.

PLEASE WHO IS COMING TO CALGARY IN APRIL? I NEED YOU TO INBOX ME PLEASE. THANKS

HisGrace said:
Hello people, pls guide me, i am going to Manitoba enroute Montreal, which means i will do my POINT OF ENTRY FORMALITIES AND POF DECLARATION in Montreal before boarding the Manitoba flight.

I hope this is doable pls, hope I will not be worried again if I get to Manitoba for another POE AND POF processes?

Thank you and regards!

HisGrace

Mar 14, 2014
Hello Floxy,

Thank you for the response.

So my point of entry - Montreal but going to Manitoba does not matter in any way as long as we have the visa?

Thank you and regards
Floxzy said:
There is nothing like that. POF sef is not compulsory, whats important is the Visa.

PLEASE WHO IS COMING TO CALGARY IN APRIL? I NEED YOU TO INBOX ME PLEASE. THANKS

Blessed Canadian

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/05/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Med's Request
10/12/2014
Med's Done....
17/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/03/2015
LANDED..........
April / May 2015
My friends Gudday

Pls we need your opinion,

we didn't send my spouse old passport that has been renewed to Accra with passports . Hope this will not cause any delay on issuing our visas.
Expecting your reply

Thanks

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Blessed Canadian said:
My friends Gudday

Pls we need your opinion,

we didn't send my spouse old passport that has been renewed to Accra with passports . Hope this will not cause any delay on issuing our visas.
Expecting your reply

Thanks
Unless requested by the local visa office,you really do not need to send your old passports .
It's not an issue if you also decides to send it but if you did not send it,its fine.
Some local visa office normally ask for both old and new passports but Accra does not ask and it has not been an issue in recent time for any applicants that did not send old passports.......just the current valid passports is needed.
Relax .......and be patient for your pick up mail.......patience is needed .
Its will be fine.
Cheers

Blessed Canadian

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/05/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Med's Request
10/12/2014
Med's Done....
17/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/03/2015
LANDED..........
April / May 2015
@Kollins

Thanx so much for d reply, God bless you

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
Glory to the Almighty Allah.
Used qatar airways - lagos -doha-montreal-calgary.
Qatar accommodated us at the airport hotel in doha - u need to request for hotel voucher from nigeria if staying more than 8 hrs in doha, or else u will not be given. Doha is a huge airport. immigration formalities were completed in montreal despite, it is not my final destination.
No pof was required - but u need to remember the amount of pof (in canadian dollars) u quoted on ur application form. u will write it on a form to be given to u.

Please ensure all your information tallies and u give the immigration guys in montreal (if passing thru montreal) ur passport, copr, tickets for final destination and luggage stickers given to u in naija. it saves time and ensures smooth clearance. My luggages were not checked by customs.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
HisGrace said:
Hello Floxy,

Thank you for the response.

So my point of entry - Montreal but going to Manitoba does not matter in any way as long as we have the visa?

Thank you and regards
You only do your landing once and that will be the first Airport. I remember when we landed, that was Toronto, immigration didn't mention anything like POF. The two families landed that day mine and another one. We just did our paper work got our SIN and moved on. Immigration only ask you to declare your fund if it exceeds a certain amount, I cant remember. I just told them I dont have up to that in cash and they said fine, you may proceed.

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Floxzy said:
You only do your landing once and that will be the first Airport. I remember when we landed, that was Toronto, immigration didn't mention anything like POF. The two families landed that day mine and another one. We just did our paper work got our SIN and moved on. Immigration only ask you to declare your fund if it exceeds a certain amount, I cant remember. I just told them I dont have up to that in cash and they said fine, you may proceed.
Hi Floxzy, do you get your SIN at the airport?

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
oreke said:
Qatar accommodated us at the airport hotel in doha - u need to request for hotel voucher from nigeria if staying more than 8 hrs in doha, or else u will not be given. Doha is a huge airport. immigration formalities were completed in montreal despite, it is not my final destination.
No pof was required - but u need to remember the amount of pof (in canadian dollars) u quoted on ur application form. u will write it on a form to be given to u.

Please ensure all your information tallies and u give the immigration guys in montreal (if passing thru montreal) ur passport, copr, tickets for final destination and luggage stickers given to u in naija. it saves time and ensures smooth clearance. My luggages were not checked by customs.
Congratulations on your safe landing.

Your post got my full attention cos Qatar airways comes first on the options we are exploring. :
May you find favour in your new home.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
@preferred - Amen.

went with over documents - immigration sef no know question to ask me.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations oreke, wising you successful integration in Canada.

oreke said:

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
oreke said:

congrat on your safe landing and wish you well in Canada.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
9ja4dLord said:
Hi Floxzy, do you get your SIN at the airport?
Yes I got my SIN at Toronto Pearson Airport. The very moment we landed.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
oreke said:

Congrats for the safe landing.

Alwayzwale

Mar 15, 2015
Great day to you all

Please I will like to be informed on how to go about getting or arranging a proof of fund for my application.
I and my wife with our baby of 4+ will be applying for an open work permit by next month.

Please help with ur responds.

Thanks so much.