+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petereshiett2K1 said:
@ flaky. stop sounding as a prophet of doom. and to all forumites keep your dreams alive. canada is good and will continue to be. plan and look forward and your dreams shall come to pass.

move on to canada,
But Flaky never said you should not come to Canada, she is sayingsave, save n save. Plan , plan n plan. She admitted to having settled properly after like two years. The issue is, she is not sweet coating her story. She is been blunt. N it pays us well to have it at the back of our mind. She also mentioned praying instead of worrying about the MRs, the the PRs etc.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flaky calm down, your last post was done in anger. And that fails the rule of management 101. Na different people dey D's forum, some HV even received worse bashing.

My father always says you can never reap every fruit that you sow. You can't give up your blunt advice because some forumites do not kowtow it. They are also part of us n are entitled to their opinion without any holds. Pls calm down nne , eh?

Flaky said:
I belive this is going to be my last post on this page, I initially decided not to respond but you know what, @ RonD75,nanonye,petershiett2k1, if you dnot understand the use of language, keep your comments to yourselves! That's my post and you really don't have to comment you know. Read the lines and understand what I said , if you can't, waka pass!!!
You don't know me or anything about me so your comments I find outrageously ridiculous " this person thought life would be easy" bla bla. Yes , life's been GOOD and I am so super grateful . I am not someone to talk about myself or blow my trumpets, let's keep that as is. You have no idea and you can't because I am sure going forward I am going to ask that anyone that sends me an email include their forum names, I want to be sure I am not dealing with these three.

Typical Nigerians, there are good ones anyways , but a good number sucks!
I CHALLENGE you three to come back here after you land and start helping others, that's my OPEN CHALLENGE to you! Do not come and write stories of how the airport is fine and the country is beautiful, or how the custom officials were nice for doing their jobs, we already know that.
I CHALLENGE you to keep posting on this forum and help other new immigrants with useful advice and referrals that would get them settled in Canada! I will keep an eye for your posts 1 -2yrs down the line to see if you are still active or have disappeared like some "Landed seniors " .

My last advice to advice to everyone else who cares to listen, forget about acres, when they are ready they will send you what's needed, that shouldn't be what you have to worry about , they are doing their jobs and are on top of it. Think about the next phase, and focus your worries on planning and preparing for it.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NNE OMA, It was your update that I was looking forward to. Name I'm carry me waka come for my seniors forum D's note. It is well with you and doc.

Pls travel fast ooo, na your house I go first land when my own reach. Thanks for all the encouragement. Mwahhhh ;D :-*

NwaMarie said:
My dear people, we received our visas and CPRs yesterday. To God be all glory, honor, adoration and praise.

Here's my ''pick-up story'' with DHL:

My husband initiated pick-up with DHL-Awolowo road, Ikoyi last week Tuesday, Dec 16, 2014. They asked for authorization letter and the pick-up mail from Accra which we sent via email to the officer in charge. We called the next day and Thursday for a tracking number but we were told that DHL Accra hadn't sent it yet. The officer in charge told me that she'd send the tracking number to me as soon as she got it from Accra via email. Friday and Saturday came and still nothing but we decided to give them a break and not call them.

But by Monday, we were ready for them. When my husband called on Monday (yesterday), it was still same ol' story and the officer in charge (another person this time) added that Accra might dispatch the passports that day. We decided to contact DHL - Accra and good old Google came to the rescue. One of the numbers went through +233302213090 and we got our tracking number ''sharp sharp'' and the DHL staff added that the shipment was with the delivery courier on the way to the house. We confirmed this immediately we got off the phone and also discovered that our package had arrived at the sort facility in Lagos on Saturday. We proceeded to update the DHL office in Ikoyi with our tracking number. (Yes oh! Na we give them tracking number not the other way round! Ironic, isn't it?). We were again told that the shipment was on its way to the house, in addition the DHL officer gave us numbers to call concerning delivery of our package. When we called the number, we were again told that the package was on its way to the house and we were assured that it would get to us before the close of work which is 6 pm. Time flew past and still no sign of DHL. My husband started calling every hour and they insisted that the package was on its way to the house. At a point, my husband asked for the number of the dispatch rider but he was told that it was against company policy. By 5.45 pm, it was obvious that no one was coming and we'd lost our patience. My husband placed another call and vented his spleen on the staff that picked and insisted on getting the number of the dispatch rider. Reluctantly, the lady gave him the number and when my husband called the dispatch rider, he said that he'd been having trouble locating our address. I knew this was a big fat lie because we live in a central area and I even provided a landmark in the address I gave to them! The dispatch rider then told my husband that he wasn't coming to our address again and gave my husband the alternative of coming to meet him at their branch in Ilupeju! (Imagine ''orishirishi''). It was really upsetting but my husband decided to go to him even though I didn't like nor support the idea one bit.

Finally, by about 7.45 pm my husband came home with the package. He told me that the dispatch rider even wanted a tip from him (after all the hassle oh!) upon which he lambasted him. So my people, na so we waka with DHL! All in all, we thank God for His mercies and favors. I can't thank Him enough.

Happy holidays my people! Cheers. :D :D :D :D

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
DD-Rum said:
We finally received our passports with visa and COPR today after much hassles with DHL. Glory to God for His faithfulness.
Congrats DDrum

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Dotsngr said:
NNE OMA, It was your update that I was looking forward to. Name I'm carry me waka come for my seniors forum D's note. It is well with you and doc.

Pls travel fast ooo, na your house I go first land when my own reach. Thanks for all the encouragement. Mwahhhh ;D :-*
Thanks my darling sis. You no get ''nsogbu'' at all. Make we go prepare the way. :) :) :) :D :D :D

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
nanonye said:
On a lighter note, I received my visa and COPR today also. I initiated the pick up process until about a week after receiving my PPR due to circumstances beyond my control. Work related. We thank God though for a successful ending.

My thoughts go out to Highlyfavoured and Dada Karma and the rest that are yet to receive their MR's. Please has anyone heard from them? This must be mind and nerve wrecking for them but I believe they will get over the line.

God bless us all.
Congrats Nonye..best wishes always

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
On a lighter note, I received my visa and COPR today also. I initiated the pick up process until about a week after receiving my PPR due to circumstances beyond my control. Work related. We thank God though for a successful ending.

My thoughts go out to Highlyfavoured and Dada Karma and the rest that are yet to receive their MR's. Please has anyone heard from them? This must be mind and nerve wrecking for them but I believe they will get over the line.

God bless us all.

Congrats Nanonye, ;D. Hope you are feeling better now? Pls after what nwa- Marie went thru with DHL, I fink I will follow your style with UPS. I can't shout. Pls can you be of help if we call on you to guide us?

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
RonD75 said:
You call that help? I feel truly sorry for you. No one asked for you help. You came here willingly. Do you think anyone cares wether you leave or not? do us a Favor and leave. So many have helped People in this forum and outside. Non are anything like you. It's a shame you claim to help yet you put people down for no reason. I see no help you can give anyone when you haven't helped yourself.
Anyway it's obvious your a psycho. So I won't waste my time with you anymore.
Please and please RonD75, let's all calm down. Please no name-calling. Let's keep the Christmas spirit alive. Cheers. :) :) :D :D

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NwaMarie said:
Please and please RonD75, let's all calm down. Please no name-calling. Let's keep the Christmas spirit alive. Cheers. :) :) :D :D
Supported, pls my seniors, let us all calm down. All D's will come to pass, plss. I love us all. This forum has been tremendously 'two' derful. Let us keep doing what we know how to do best- watch out for one anoda in this Canada quest. Ejooo, inugo?

I am baking some Christmas pie, who wants a bite ;D?

(One big santa hug for Flaky, Nanonye, RonD, peter et all)

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Dotsngr said:
Congrats Nanonye, ;D. Hope you are feeling better now? Pls after what nwa- Marie went thru with DHL, I fink I will follow your style with UPS. I can't shout. Pls can you be of help if we call on you to guide us?
Congrats Bajay, nanonye, Stargirl, aijaynwoke and everyone with COPR. Really happy for ur success stories. And here God's speed on the processing of our applications!! It will end in praise IJMN.

Compliments of the season.

maskuraid

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
Congrats brothers and sisters,God will look favorably on the rest of us. Lets all be tolerant, life shouldnt be a hard place.

May the joy of the season visit all our households.

Bless.

CalgaryChic said:
Congrats Bajay, nanonye, Stargirl, aijaynwoke and everyone with COPR. Really happy for ur success stories. And here God's speed on the processing of our applications!! It will end in praise IJMN.

mariedamzy

Sep 4, 2014
Guys I don't think Flaky meant any harm. She might have been too blunt but she's getting ur mind prepared for the worse. If she is being realistic, u will know how to plan better. So I don't think we should criticize her. Just get ur mind prepared and save all u can so as not to be disappointed.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
CalgaryChic said:

Thaks Calgarychic, congratulations Nwamarie and nanonye. I wish you God's favour in your new home.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
nanonye said:
On a lighter note, I received my visa and COPR today also. I didnt initiate the pick up process until about a week after receiving my PPR due to circumstances beyond my control. Work related. We thank God though for a successful ending.

God bless us all.
Congrats buddy ....
Wish you well in the future .
Cheers

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
NwaMarie said:
My dear for me the Christmas spirit is very much alive. I can't condone condescending statements all in the name of helping. I totally agreed with what He/She said but the tone is wrong. Let's call a spade a spade. There are people that have been on this forum for years and have helped countless people. You don't hear them speak down on people.
Ones approach speaks a lot about their personality. Good intentions or not.

My dear merry Christmas ojare.