7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Aijaynwoke said:
Thanks preffered. Pick up mail has arrived. Thank you our Lord.
You see Aijaynwoke, all's well that ends well. Thank God.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Doohdear said:
ECAS STATUS: COMPLETE

5th Line on ECAS: You entered Canada at the Calgary International airport office on December 12th, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.

Oh so sweet, All glory be to God. wishing all a merry Xmas and a happy new year :-*
I can imagine how sweet the feeling is Doohdear. I'm sure you are enjoying a white Christmas. Stay blessed. :) :) :)

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
I belive this is going to be my last post on this page, I initially decided not to respond but you know what, @ RonD75,nanonye,petershiett2k1, if you dnot understand the use of language, keep your comments to yourselves! That's my post and you really don't have to comment you know. Read the lines and understand what I said , if you can't, waka pass!!!
You don't know me or anything about me so your comments I find outrageously ridiculous " this person thought life would be easy" bla bla. Yes , life's been GOOD and I am so super grateful . I am not someone to talk about myself or blow my trumpets, let's keep that as is. You have no idea and you can't because I am sure going forward I am going to ask that anyone that sends me an email include their forum names, I want to be sure I am not dealing with these three.

Typical Nigerians, there are good ones anyways , but a good number sucks!
I CHALLENGE you three to come back here after you land and start helping others, that's my OPEN CHALLENGE to you! Do not come and write stories of how the airport is fine and the country is beautiful, or how the custom officials were nice for doing their jobs, we already know that.
I CHALLENGE you to keep posting on this forum and help other new immigrants with useful advice and referrals that would get them settled in Canada! I will keep an eye for your posts 1 -2yrs down the line to see if you are still active or have disappeared like some "Landed seniors " .

My last advice to advice to everyone else who cares to listen, forget about acres, when they are ready they will send you what's needed, that shouldn't be what you have to worry about , they are doing their jobs and are on top of it. Think about the next phase, and focus your worries on planning and preparing for it.

nanonye said:
Thank you very much Flaky for the information but really your messages shouldn't always have an aura of negatively.

Nobody expects Canada to be a bed of roses and if that was your though while heading there then you have yourself to blame. We don't expect manna to fall from heaven. If you could overcome all the challenges and settle pretty in Canada then we all can do the same. And I must state that you did not burst my bubble in any way because I will be very successful in Canada.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
4lashyme said:
Hello House, congrats to everyone with positive news, and God's speed to our expectant folks. And Merry Xmas to Everybody. i would like to know the average time between sending all required documents [ie request from MR] to recieving PPR? The waiting and suspence coupled with the Xmas fever no be small thing.

Well still hoping on Baba God.
Don't worry 4lashyme, Baba God does not fail. Merry Xmas. Cheers.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
You are very childish. You can leave the forum if you wish. Don't come here acting like some encyclopedia that everyone needs to run to when in need of information.

Right from the first day I saw you here when you refused posting information publicly, I knew you would be a difficult and arrogant person and so it's been proved. Sorry oga or madam Flaky, i dont even know your email address and had absolutely no thoughts of sending one to you so be rest assured you wont ever be dealing with me.

We were fine before you came on here and we will be fine.
And yea, even after landing, we will continue to contribute humbly and not as arrogantly as you do. Bye flaky. Wishing you continued success in Canada. We will all be as successful as you are and even more successful than you are. Cheers.

Flaky said:
I belive this is going to be my last post on this page, I initially decided not to respond but you know what, @ RonD75,nanonye,petershiett2k1, if you dnot understand the use of language, keep your comments to yourselves! That's my post and you really don't have to comment you know. Read the lines and understand what I said , if you can't, waka pass!!!
You don't know me or anything about me so your comments I find outrageously ridiculous " this person thought life would be easy" bla bla. Yes , life's been GOOD and I am so super grateful . I am not someone to talk about myself or blow my trumpets, let's keep that as is. You have no idea and you can't because I am sure going forward I am going to ask that anyone that sends me an email include their forum names, I want to be sure I am not dealing with these three.

I CHALLENGE you three to come back here after you land and start helping others, that's my OPEN CHALLENGE to you! Do not come and write stories of how the airport is fine and the country is beautiful, or how the custom officials were nice for doing their jobs, we already know that.
I CHALLENGE you to keep posting on this forum and help other new immigrants with useful advice and referrals that would get them settled in Canada! I will keep an eye for your posts 1 -2yrs down the line to see if you are still active or have disappeared like some "Landed seniors " .

My last advice to advice to everyone else who cares to listen, forget about acres, when they are ready they will send you what's needed, that shouldn't be what you have to worry about , they are doing their jobs and are on top of it. Think about the next phase, and focus your worries on planning and preparing for it.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
On a lighter note, I received my visa and COPR today also. I didnt initiate the pick up process until about a week after receiving my PPR due to circumstances beyond my control. Work related. We thank God though for a successful ending.

My thoughts go out to Highlyfavoured and Dada Karma and the rest that are yet to receive their MR's. Please has anyone heard from them? This must be mind and nerve wrecking for them but I believe they will get over the line.

God bless us all.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
On a lighter note, I received my visa and COPR today also. We thank God for a successful ending.

My thoughts go out to Highlyfavoured and Dada Karma and the rwstbthatvare yet to run ceive their MR's. Please has anyone heard from them? This must me mind wrecking for them but I believe they will get over the line.

God bless us all.

You are very correct;we have not heard from them. Let us reach them personally. Congrats on the receipt of your passports and COPR. How long did it take you to get it? Cheers.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Kindly send to them a gentle reminder• Maintain that you not know if you have missed out of any corresponce sent to you from them• It is going to be great in the end• Cheers
Don't worry Pophry. The PPR will come. I second Gentleandrew's suggestion.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
NwaMarie said:
My dear people, we received our visas and CPRs yesterday. To God be all glory, honor, adoration and praise.

Here's my ''pick-up story'' with DHL:

My husband initiated pick-up with DHL-Awolowo road, Ikoyi last week Tuesday, Dec 16, 2014. They asked for authorization letter and the pick-up mail from Accra which we sent via email to the officer in charge. We called the next day and Thursday for a tracking number but we were told that DHL Accra hadn't sent it yet. The officer in charge told me that she'd send the tracking number to me as soon as she got it from Accra via email. Friday and Saturday came and still nothing but we decided to give them a break and not call them.

But by Monday, we were ready for them. When my husband called on Monday (yesterday), it was still same ol' story and the officer in charge (another person this time) added that Accra might dispatch the passports that day. We decided to contact DHL - Accra and good old Google came to the rescue. One of the numbers went through +233302213090 and we got our tracking number ''sharp sharp'' and the DHL staff added that the shipment was with the delivery courier on the way to the house. We confirmed this immediately we got off the phone and also discovered that our package had arrived at the sort facility in Lagos on Saturday. We proceeded to update the DHL office in Ikoyi with our tracking number. (Yes oh! Na we give them tracking number not the other way round! Ironic, isn't it?). We were again told that the shipment was on its way to the house, in addition the DHL officer gave us numbers to call concerning delivery of our package. When we called the number, we were again told that the package was on its way to the house and we were assured that it would get to us before the close of work which is 6 pm. Time flew past and still no sign of DHL. My husband started calling every hour and they insisted that the package was on its way to the house. At a point, my husband asked for the number of the dispatch rider but he was told that it was against company policy. By 5.45 pm, it was obvious that no one was coming and we'd lost our patience. My husband placed another call and vented his spleen on the staff that picked and insisted on getting the number of the dispatch rider. Reluctantly, the lady gave him the number and when my husband called the dispatch rider, he said that he'd been having trouble locating our address. I knew this was a big fat lie because we live in a central area and I even provided a landmark in the address I gave to them! The dispatch rider then told my husband that he wasn't coming to our address again and gave my husband the alternative of coming to meet him at their branch in Ilupeju! (Imagine ''orishirishi''). It was really upsetting but my husband decided to go to him even though I didn't like nor support the idea one bit.

Finally, by about 7.45 pm my husband came home with the package. He told me that the dispatch rider even wanted a tip from him (after all the hassle oh!) upon which he lambasted him. So my people, na so we waka with DHL! All in all, we thank God for His mercies and favors. I can't thank Him enough.

Happy holidays my people! Cheers. :D :D :D :D
Congrats ...
Wishing the family the very best.
Cheers

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Andrew I authorized UPS last Monday, they picked up Wednesday and I got it today.

GENTLEANDREW said:
You are very correct;we have not heard from them. Let us reach them personally. Congrats on the receipt of your passports and COPR. How long did it take you to get it? Cheers.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
nanonye said:
On a lighter note, I received my visa and COPR today also. I initiated the pick up process more than a week after receiving my PPR due to circumstances beyond my control. Work related. We thank God though for a successful ending.

My thoughts go out to Highlyfavoured and Dada Karma and the rest that are yet to receive their MR's. Please has anyone heard from them? This must be mind and nerve wrecking for them but I believe they will get over the line.

God bless us all.
Congrats nanonye. We thank God for a successful ending. By God's grace, no one will be left out. I hope and pray that everyone on the spreadsheet will have a successful ending. God bless.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Flaky said:

You call that help? I feel truly sorry for you. No one asked for you help. You came here willingly. Do you think anyone cares wether you leave or not? do us a Favor and leave. So many have helped People in this forum and outside. Non are anything like you. It's a shame you claim to help yet you put people down for no reason. I see no help you can give anyone when you haven't helped yourself.
Anyway it's obvious your a psycho. So I won't waste my time with you anymore.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
nanonye said:
On a lighter note, I received my visa and COPR today also. I initiated the pick up process until about a week after receiving my PPR due to circumstances beyond my control. Work related. We thank God though for a successful ending.

God bless us all.
Congratulations my dear. You will truly succeed beyond expectations in your new home ijn.

I pray they get their good messages soon.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Flaky said:

Hi Flaky. Please, let's all be more tolerant of each other on this forum. Even if we have differing opinions, we can still get along. It is unnecessary to ''challenge'' or ''keep an eye on certain people's posts''. I do not believe we are in any competition here. We are here to share our thoughts, experiences, knowledge etc. Cheers.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013