App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten one form of update or the other. A big congrats to Floxzy and her family, wao... that was pretty fast!

Abeg make una follow me beg AVO. Dunno what 'we' have done to 'em o. :D

Wishing everyone expectant speed in this Canadian dream.

Blessed and fruitful week ahead.

Dada-Karma

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
Hello Dadakarma, Keep faith it will surely happen.

Have tried to contact them atleast? I am sure u have.

You will have your own update soon IJN.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten one form of update or the other. A big congrats to Floxzy and her family, wao... that was pretty fast!

Abeg make una follow me beg AVO. Dunno what 'we' have done to 'em o. :D

Wishing everyone expectant speed in this Canadian dream.

Blessed and fruitful week ahead.

Dada-Karma
Buddy...
Its well.....
I believe all is going to be well.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day people•
Who has an idea of when the second line and third line are always updated on our staus? Is it possible to have received ones document and it is not updated immediately? How long does this usually take?
Oga....don't worry....
Be calm as this going to have an expected end.
Unless some important updates needs to be added,the client application site normally gets updated weekly with preference for Tuesdays.....
Watch out for the good updates any time from tomorrow.
Cheers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Oga....don't worry....
Be calm as this going to have an expected end.
Unless some important updates needs to be added,the client application site normally gets updated weekly with preference for Tuesdays.....
Watch out for the good updates any time from tomorrow.
Cheers.

You are right• I was just wondering out loud since my documents were received on wednesday last week and my status still has just the second line about medicals•

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
You are right• I was just wondering out loud since my documents were received on wednesday last week and my status still has just the second line about medicals•
Its well...you are not alone.
My documents were also received last week and yet to be updated.I know a couple of few of us too with no updates despite Accra receiving documents last week.
Expectations shall not be cut off for every one of us.
This is also reaching out to our colleagues whose files have gotten to a positive conclusion not to sideline/abandon the thread.
your encouragement is highly needed especially for numerous of us yet to be contacted by Accra for medical request.
I want to believe every expectant hearts will get satisfied with desired news and results.
Cheers

Doohdear

Sep 23, 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day people•

Who has an idea of when the second line and third line are always updated on our staus? Is it possible to have received ones document and it is not updated immediately? How long does this usually take?
My additional docs got to AVO on the 21st of October but my 3rd line (We started processing your application on the 6th of November) was added the day I received my PPR (7th November).

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doohdear said:
My additional docs got to AVO on the 21st of October but my 3rd line (We started processing your application on the 6th of November) was added the day I received my PPR (7th November).

Thanks a lot• It is really good to know this•

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Doohdear said:
That a good information. The best thing for now is for us to be patient. Accra is putting themselves under unccessary pressure. Soon they will speed like jet as they did with MR. PPR will just start showing every where that is their pattern. Firebrigade approach. If u understand their style just stay calm and watch. It is very well with us all

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
kollins said:
My documents were also received last week and yet to be updated.I know a couple of few of us too with no updates despite Accra receiving documents last week.
This is also reaching out to our colleagues whose files have gotten to a positive conclusion not to sideline/abandon the thread.
your encouragement is highly needed especially for numerous of us yet to be contacted by Accra for medical request.
I want to believe every expectant hearts will get satisfied with desired news and results.
Cheers
I was just contemplating on sending AVO an email this evening since i did not receive any update as regard MR. The requested additional documents was delivered last week Monday. I am worried. Which email address can i send scan copies of my documents to? or do i wait another week? i still have till 27th Nov. 14 before the 30 days given will elapsed.

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
PORPHRY said:
I was just contemplating on sending AVO an email this evening since i did not receive any update as regard MR. The requested additional documents was delivered last week Monday. I am worried. Which email address can i send scan copies of my documents to? or do i wait another week? i still have till 27th Nov. 14 before the 30 days given will elapsed.
I think Accra is being slow right now. A little bit of patience, and you'll get your MR.......

Mo123

Jun 9, 2014
Floxzy said:
For those who have been sending me PMs about pof and what to carry to Canada etc. Let me first say that POF ends at Accra. immigration isn't expecting you to put 26k dollars in your pocket o. they will ask but it's just for then to put it in file only if it exceeds 10k dollars. I told them I am not carrying up to 10k dollars with me and they just said fine then nothing to document you can go. I travelled with my family of 5 and we are settled in Calgary now. Still trying to get some important docs through but have opened an account, obtained my SIN, health card remaining drivers license.
Please note also that temperature is dropping to as low as -20 in Alberta. so if you are coming in winter, get all the warmers you can. There are charity stores here that also sells clothes and boots at very cheap prices. Come with your Nigeria drivers license and kids immunization certificates. commit your journey to God and pray. We didn't have money but God have blessed us with a wonderful family that is transporting us, feeding us, housing us and entertaining us. You can imagine. our kids can now start schools while we get jobs and rent home.
I wish you all success.

Congratulations Floxzy and welcome to Alberta...the land that is flowing with milk and honey (& with some really cold temperatures :)). May you always find favour wherever you go to in Canada, reap and enjoy the good fruits of the land - Amen.

Appreciate the info given to the team members :), very good one. I will like to add that as people plan to bring their Nigeria drivers' license, they should also get the Nigerian International drivers' license too. This will enable you to drive immediately you get to Canada while you process your Canadian drivers license (This I know work in Alberta, for other province, not too sure). This is because the Canadian drivers' license takes some time to get due to the fact that one will need to write the driver's test and do a practical road test. The Int'l drivers's license will cover ones butt while one moves around and settle down for the first few months.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
A few days after your arrival, ECAS will change to: "You entered Canada at the xxxxxxxxx International Airport, Terminal No. xxxxxx office on xxxxxxxxxx and became a Permanent Resident".
Goodluck to everyone.

Great stuff Floxy• Thanks for this information• All the best to you and your family

chuka2003

Sep 28, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
kollins said:
Cheers
We are still with you guys my brother. You shall get positive responses soonest IJN.

Mo123 said:
Congratulations Floxzy and welcome to Alberta...the land that is flowing with milk and honey (& with some really cold temperatures :)). May you always find favour wherever you go to in Canada, reap and enjoy the good fruits of the land - Amen.

Appreciate the info given to the team members :), very good one. I will like to add that as people plan to bring their Nigeria drivers' license, they should also get the Nigerian International drivers' license too. This will enable you to drive immediately you get to Canada while you process your Canadian drivers license (This I know work in Alberta, for other province, not too sure). This is because the Canadian drivers' license takes some time to get due to the fact that one will need to write the driver's test and do a practical road test. The Int'l drivers's license will cover ones butt while one moves around and settle down for the first few months.
Fantastic update. I have started processing my international driver's license but i only have my temporary (local) driver's license. The permanent card won't be ready by the time we leave in December. Would that be an issue for me?

At FRSC, i was told as long as I have a valid license number, i can use my International license with no hassles...