Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
Floxzy said:
Yes coolK what was the original POF you submitted fixed deposits, bank statement or assets? Your response will go a long way

I submitted 2.3m but I think the problem is from the bank, it was that time they change from oceanic to EKO so the statement could not printed at once, the printed the first part from their old platform and the concluding from the second platform. So the closing amount was on the first page aand not the last as the case. However I have 2m in the account now and I will make a transfer of about 500 to make it 2.5 and ten print. Hope that will take care of it?
Thanks and much love
Note pls what else should I do?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolK said:
Floxzy said:
Yes coolK what was the original POF you submitted fixed deposits, bank statement or assets? Your response will go a long way

I submitted 2.3m but I think the problem is from the bank, it was that time they change from oceanic to EKO so the statement could not printed at once, the printed the first part from their old platform and the concluding from the second platform. So the closing amount was on the first page aand not the last as the case. However I have 2m in the account now and I will make a transfer of about 500 to make it 2.5 and ten print. Hope that will take care of it?
Thanks and much love
Note pls what else should I do?

Nice one then.It means that they were unable to view your final/account balance on the last page because you did not submit it as a result of the changes in the bank.Hope i am correct judging from your explanation?If that is the case,they want to see the comprehensive statement this time and from your statement,you can handle it.Kindly act fast.I wish you the best.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulval said:
Ah! Ah How come I am getting ignored!!! What have I done? In the meantime Congrats CoolK, Rahoan, Sanmi13 and all others to whom congratulations is due.

Hi.Your questions have been responded to in our seniors forum.Obviously,because we have not experienced some things we will not be able to respond to them.I am sure that you were not ignored here.God bless you.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
Nice one then.It means that they were unable to view your final/account balance on the last page because you did not submit it as a result of the changes in the bank.Hope i am correct judging from your explanation?If that is the case,they want to see the comprehensive statement this time and from your statement,you can handle it.Kindly act fast.I wish you the best.

It was submitted together but the closing balance was on the first page and not the last so my guess is he only turn to the last page as saw what I had on that sheet which is not the closing balance.
Apart from printing another statement do u think I should the content be?

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
sanmi13 said:
Guys help me out. I just got a mail from Accra, it is a Mail instructions for my spouse medicals. As the principal applicants, I have not received mine and so also our kids.

I hope all is well?

Congratulations! Write to AVO to know if its a mistake since your are PA.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolK said:
It was submitted together but the closing balance was on the first page and not the last so my guess is he only turn to the last page as saw what I had on that sheet which is not the closing balance.
Apart from printing another statement do u think I should the content be?

i do not really get your question but i will suggest that you submit as bank statement that has the closing balance on the last page.Ensure that it is properly done before you send it.All the best.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
rahoan said:
guys!!!! the MR rain is back. i just got mine. my details are as follows: app submitted 08/07/2013, per: 07/10/2013. was told to pay RPRF, medical check, updated pcc and pof. i have 60 days to submit all.

anyone know why they have given me this much time. m still jumping here tho...

Congratulations! May I receieve this particular e-mail IJN, Amen.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
i do not really get your question but i will suggest that you submit as bank statement that has the closing balance on the last page.Ensure that it is properly done before you send it.All the best.

Am sorry jare. I made mistake on my last post. I mean to ask that when I want to send the statement do I need to write them? If yes what should the content be.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolK said:
Am sorry jare. I made mistake on my last post. I mean to ask that when I want to send the statement do I need to write them? If yes what should the content be.

I am not too sure but i think you have to write them and then give all your information so that they can know the person sending and can trace your file.I am not sure if you can scan and then attach as file through e-mail.That would have been the fastest.You might do both ways or ask the person that sent you the email;visa officer handling your case.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Amen. Thank you our Gentle Andrew and God bless you too.

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
sanmi13 said:
Thanks for d congratulatory messages... I was a bit surprised because u could only see a mail addressed to my spouse and informing her of an attached document, which happens to be her medical examination instructions.
I think I'l do as advised here and wait couple of hours and if there is nothing then contact Accra.

Or what do u suggest? I have checked every section of my mailbox for any other mail from Accra but there is none!
Congratulations to every one that received their MR today and to coolk (yours is on the way). To GOD ALONE be the glory, I also received my MR today. I am to update my{police certificate for myself and my wife, POF,RPRF and IMM 5669) I was also given 60 days to respond. To those that were given 30days to respond, what time line did the VO give for a revisit of your files (same 30days or 60)

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinemaster said:
Congratulations to every one that received their MR today and to coolk (yours is on the way). To GOD ALONE be the glory, I also received my MR today. I am to update my{police certificate for myself and my wife, POF,RPRF and IMM 5669) I was also given 60 days to respond. To those that were given 30days to respond, what time line did the VO give for a revisit of your files (same 30days or 60)

Congratulations on the receipt of your MR.Is the initial POF that you submitted now lesser than the presently/recently updated one by CIC?

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
GENTLEANDREW said:
Congratulations on the receipt of your MR.Is the initial POF that you submitted now lesser than the presently/recently updated one by CIC?
Well depending on the exchange rate they used am not to sure. But with my calculations it was just ON POINT with the new POF.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
I am not too sure but i think you have to write them and then give all your information so that they can know the person sending and can trace your file.I am not sure if you can scan and then attach as file through e-mail.That would have been the
fastest.You might do both ways or ask the person that sent you the email;visa officer handling your case.

Ok bro, what is the emaill of AVO? I will ref the visa officer in both (email and send document via DHL) tomorrow God's Grace. Thanks to everyone for the comment and encouragement and big congrats to all those who received MR today. To me it's a mix feeling am kind of happy that I was contacted( good sign) and I would have being more happy if it was MR mail, either way to God be the glory greater things he will do

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sanmi13 said:
Guys help me out. I just got a mail from Accra, it is a Mail instructions for my spouse medicals. As the principal applicants, I have not received mine and so also our kids.
I hope all is well?
Congrats ....
I'm sure you must have ascertained that the medical request mail was never sent to you earlier before the medical instruction for wifey.Seems to me one official assumed he had sent it to you.
Just as advised ,i will advise you contact them but preferably ,maybe you can wait btw 24 and 48hrs before contacting them just incase they discover the mistake and revert back to you.
Fingers crossed ....
Cheers