Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
wow! Nice to have a naija thread here, been on the general fswp thread since. Easiest way to know a naija thread is when u see alot of 'IJN' lol. keep it up guys. Good news we shall get this week........ Amen

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
sanmi13 said:
HI Floxzy, I think you are just right. If you are paying your draft in USD then it's 450 but if it's in CAD then it's 490.
Secondly, I don't see how the 2 drafts can possibly pose any delay inasmuch as both carries the correct amount and the drafts passes clearing.

Thirdly, payments in USD should be made payable to "the receiver general", so am sure you are also right there.

You may confirm with this link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx.

Good luck!
Thanks Sanmi for clearing the air

tolex

Jan 24, 2013
Pls guys help a brother out na abeg; I asked a question some days back how do I get to inform Accra of a change in mail address. Plsssss

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
sanmi13 said:
HI Floxzy, I think you are just right. If you are paying your draft in USD then it's 450 but if it's in CAD then it's 490.
Secondly, I don't see how the 2 drafts can possibly pose any delay inasmuch as both carries the correct amount and the drafts passes clearing.

Thirdly, payments in USD should be made payable to "the receiver general", so am sure you are also right there.

You may confirm with this link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx.

Good luck!
Thank you very much. Its very clear. We shouldn't believe everything we read online o. Almost got confused. God bless

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
tolex said:
Pls guys help a brother out na abeg; I asked a question some days back how do I get to inform Accra of a change in mail address. Plsssss
Do you mean email address or house address. If its home address then you may not bother but email, I think you can send them an email first to let them know, once they give their go ahead you can then mail them with a cover letter explaining. It may also be a good chance to send additional supporting documents if you have to

tolex

Jan 24, 2013
Thanks floxy;its my e mail address; can I get their e mail address so I can initiate the process;can even access my PER mail:but I got a printed copy

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
tolex said:
Thanks floxy;its my e mail address; can I get their e mail address so I can initiate the process;can even access my PER mail:but I got a printed copy
re-accra.immigration @ international.gc.ca

Read this:

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

Base on this, it is likely CHC will now send your notifications via home address. Are you sure you want this? How did you manage to print your PER mail since you cant access your mail box?

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
As I had become a silent reader. God don catch me now wey I get question! Congrats people on all the MRs and MR received updates. We are all hopeful that by this time next year, that Mr. Biggs meeting the Seniors are holding now will be held at a Tim Hortons IJN! (Zeemaple, na you sabi!).

Anyway, people, I have 2 questions for the house today.

1. Does anyone know of anybody who has gotten married and added their spouse after the receipt of MR? If so, please does anyone know of the probable impact on waiting time?

Question no. 2: Does anyone know of paying for Right of Permanent Residence Fee by card (foreign). I think I had read something like this in the past.

Oya, my well informed people, over to you! And God bless you as you answer IJN ( :p ;) :-* Zeemaple)

Thanks in advance

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
Guys help me out. I just got a mail from Accra, it is a Mail instructions for my spouse medicals. As the principal applicants, I have not received mine and so also our kids.

I hope all is well?

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
Hello guys,
I just got a mail from AVO.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 2(CAD$14,720) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

rahoan

May 4, 2013
guys!!!! the MR rain is back. i just got mine. my details are as follows: app submitted 08/07/2013, per: 07/10/2013. was told to pay RPRF, medical check, updated pcc and pof. i have 60 days to submit all.

anyone know why they have given me this much time. m still jumping here tho...

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
sanmi13 said:
Guys help me out. I just got a mail from Accra, it is a Mail instructions for my spouse medicals. As the principal applicants, I have not received mine and so also our kids.

I hope all is well?
Did you say u are the principal applicant? If it's your wife den I guess it covers all of u. Read through the letter properly cos they won't be sending any to the dependants. Anyhow congratulations to u. It's long over due for this good news

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
rahoan said:
guys!!!! the MR rain is back. i just got mine. my details are as follows: app submitted 08/07/2013, per: 07/10/2013. was told to pay RPRF, medical check, updated pcc and pof. i have 60 days to submit all.

Congratulations to you. This is such good news. The silence was long overdue. Let the really begin my brother.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
sanmi13 said:

I hope all is well?
Congratulations. Don't worry, yours will come. What God has joined together certainly Accra shall not put asunder.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
rahoan said:

Congratulations Rahoan. The much time is good, whatever AVOs reasons are. Congrats again