Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Only God know how many times I've refreshed this page. Please guys help me out na. I need all them MR news. Gives me hope my turn will surely come.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
To all seniors that have received MR updates, did u notice if your supervisor/human resources mgr were called for back ground check or if there was physical visitation to your place of work?

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
kollins said:
Waiting for newssss ooo....
you know I'm the last on the queue nowwwwww.....
Guys/babes/buddies.....I need MR news to update SS!
Cheers.
We bout in the same range so lets chill grab that pop corn cos everyone will be served ;)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
tinnyfrontier said:
We bout in the same range so lets chill grab that pop corn cos everyone will be served ;)
Please share your details for us to include in the SS if you don't mind.
Better still....you may PM me with details.
Cheers.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Hello House,

Got the same mail this morning from AVO, sending the account statement asap

GisG said:
Thank you.

Dear preffered, check out the highlighted part of ur question and my suggestions in green. Pretty simple-complete and acceptable POF required and dont panic even if u believe u met the POF before.

Dear house, please help a friend, he is not on the forum. He got MR yesterday plus d mail below. He currently has over half of the POF in his account

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4 (CAD$$21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

(Based on highlighted statements, your friend did not meet the present POF requirement for his family size. This may be due to exchange rate, recent POF increment or using property valuation etc)

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Tell your friend to get a complete POF using very generous exchange rate or preferably extra funds over his family size requirement within the given 30 days. This is the additional information or document required in addition to Medicals/RPRF. Note that he can not use things like poperty evaluation certificate or any other form of unacceptable POF.

Thank you

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
phunrae said:
Hello House,

Just the mail for POF updates request or with MR,RPRF and others?
please clarify.
Also,How did you submit your POF....statements with noticeable bulk deposits or what?
Cheers.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Phunrae, i take it that you have also received your MR. Congrats.

About the POF, is the updated POF requirement now greater than what you showed in your POF while applying last year. Please answer this as your response will enable us understand why some people don't get POF update request and others get.

Congrats again and let the rains continue. These days, i think we should all be listening to Majek Fashek's SEND DOWN THE RAIN..lol.

phunrae said:
Hello House,

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
@ kollins @ nanonye...........Please dnt mind my unceremonious way of announcing the MR, it came this mrng with the mail my batt has been flat so I just read it this afternoon, and I think I was asked for the POF update cos my spouse sent bulk money into the account.

My question now is can we send a different statement from what we send earlier I.e from another bank but it has enough to cover the required amount with no need for transfer?

Thanks my people

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
phunrae said:
@ kollins @ nanonye...........Please dnt mind my unceremonious way of announcing the MR, it came this mrng with the mail my batt has been flat so I just read it this afternoon, and I think I was asked for the POF update cos my spouse sent bulk money into the account.

My question now is can we send a different statement from what we send earlier I.e from another bank but it has enough to cover the required amount with no need for transfer?

Thanks my people
Congrats Phunrae!! This Accra people wont give someone blood pressure o... Anyway I believe this shouldnt be a problem. I wish you speed o. How many days did they give you? And does it look like we will receive passport request this year?

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
phunrae said:

Thanks my people
I dont think there is problem with that so long as the account bears your name or that of your spouse.

Did they specify the duration covered by the bank statement you should send?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
phunrae said:
Thanks my people
Congrats !
Nice news today however late it may be.
Regarding POF.....it doesn't have to be the previous account you used during submission.The most important thing is that it carries the name of either you or your spouse with amount of your family size POF.
PCC requested ?
Which other forms was required to be updated?......please give concise details for others to get prepared and for our SS to be updated .
What is the duration they gave also?
Cheers

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
phunrae said:

Thanks my people
Congrats Phunrae, even though you announced this unceremoniously. We say thank God and it shows AVO is working on our files everyday. Wish you the best as you proceed.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
phunrae said:
Hello House,

Congratulations to you.
I was almost loosing it not hearing any good news today. Thanks for refreshing my hope. And congratulations . Wishing u speedy response.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Congrats again Phunrae. I belkieve any bank will do so long as it has the name of the applicant or the spouse.

Sorry, apart from the bulk money your spouse paid it, is the closing final balance from the POF you submitted last year, still more than the updated POF requirement for this year?

phunrae said:

Thanks my people

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
No, just went to the copies we made before sending, its just a little less than the new amount.

nanonye said:
Congrats again Phunrae. I belkieve any bank will do so long as it has the name of the applicant or the spouse.

Sorry, apart from the bulk money your spouse paid it, is the closing final balance from the POF you submitted last year, still more than the updated POF requirement for this year?