Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Hopefulval said:
Big Congratulations to my people: Acesbaby, Odafe, Phine-ay & Toni. As the others no gree acknowledge my greetings. Floxzy and the rest. Ok, make una continue..... Una go soon know say no be only una waka come.

Meanwhile, Floxzy babe, e be like say you be urhobo babe like me oh! Acesbaby, that kind praise wey commot from your mouth for our Jehovah over don tell me say you sef no far from Niger Delta at all. Odafe, bros, I hail oh! To all ma people in the house, make una continue as no be only una waka come, we plenty and the one wey follow us for back plenty pass the ones wey dey release MR for dia is a God oh!

God bless you all as he perfects His work of patience in us in Jesus Name! Do I hear a big AMEN to that?!
AMEN .
Cheers

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefulval said:
Big Congratulations to my people: Acesbaby, Odafe, Phine-ay & Toni. As the others no gree acknowledge my greetings. Floxzy and the rest. Ok, make una continue..... Una go soon know say no be only una waka come.

Meanwhile, Floxzy babe, e be like say you be urhobo babe like me oh! Acesbaby, that kind praise wey commot from your mouth for our Jehovah over don tell me say you sef no far from Niger Delta at all. Odafe, bros, I hail oh! To all ma people in the house, make una continue as no be only una waka come, we plenty and the one wey follow us for back plenty pass the ones wey dey release MR for dia is a God oh!

God bless you all as he perfects His work of patience in us in Jesus Name! Do I hear a big AMEN to that?!
Thank you Hopefulval....you are so funny. Don't worry no one shall be left out. God who brought us this far won't abandon us now. Aspa my root and origin hmmm... CIC is doing background check o...lol

Pataki

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st App. Filed: 15/5/13; App.Returned: 19/7/13; Reason: Cc declined. 2nd App. Received: 28/8/13; 2nd App. Filed: 5/9/13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF doc req. : 28/02/15
Nomination.....
PER: 12/12/13
AOR Received.
23/12/13
Med's Request
10/12/14
Med's Done....
29/12/14
Passport Req..
19/03/15
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/15
LANDED..........
<00 July, 2015>
Hopefulval said:

Meanwhile, Floxzy babe, e be like say you be urhobo babe like me oh! Acesbaby, that kind praise wey commot from your mouth for our Jehovah over don tell me say you sef no far from Niger Delta at all. Odafe, bros, I hail oh! To all ma people in the house, make una continue as no be only una waka come, we plenty and the one wey follow us for back plenty pass the ones wey dey release MR for dia is a God oh!i

Welcome back! How was your hibernation? Been waiting for you to show up.

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
WOW! Great news bubbling in here, congrats to those who have received their MR's and we waiting. Good to be back from hibernation :)

eduj_chuks

Sep 4, 2014
This thread is suddenly bubbling with great updates. My time line is:
App received 15/07/2013
Per 18/10/2013
NOC 0211
MR not yet

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Cheers Kollins my brother

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Floxzy said:
Thank you Hopefulval....you are so funny. Don't worry no one shall be left out. God who brought us this far won't abandon us now. Aspa my root and origin hmmm... CIC is doing background check o...lol

No worry bo my sister! You don jump them pass.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Pataki said:
Welcome back! How was your hibernation? Been waiting for you to show up.
Thank you PK. How body?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
eduj_chuks said:
This thread is suddenly bubbling with great updates. My time line is:
App received 15/07/2013
Per 18/10/2013
NOC 0211
MR not yet
Added to the SS.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
*Clears throat*
My people, I hail una oo. I have been away for a while. Wao, its really getting hot in here.
So happy with all the positive updates that you people have been 'sharing'. The refresh button on ma fone and that on my computer's browser have been begging for mercy but I won't grant 'em.
I look forward to many more positive updates IJN.

@ GENTLEANDREW et al you guys are doing great jobs there, please keep it up.
Also, my info on the list is incorrect. My app Filed date is : May 28th 2013 and not 24th. Also, my NOC is 2147. Please take cognizance of these.

Cheers

Dada-Karma
I have corrected it.
I actually extracted your information details from then 2013 FSW global sheet....seems to me the details you submitted was incorrect last year.
It's been changed here to reflect your details above.
Cheers.

GisG

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014 3rd Line update..:14-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
Preferred said:
hello house, please help a friend. He is not on the forum. He got MR request yesterday plus the mail below

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4 (CAD$$21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with addition

Thank you.

Dear preffered, check out the highlighted part of ur question and my suggestions in green. Pretty simple-complete and acceptable POF required and dont panic even if u believe u met the POF before.

Dear house, please help a friend, he is not on the forum. He got MR yesterday plus d mail below. He currently has over half of the POF in his account

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4 (CAD$$21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

(Based on highlighted statements, your friend did not meet the present POF requirement for his family size. This may be due to exchange rate, recent POF increment or using property valuation etc)

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Tell your friend to get a complete POF using very generous exchange rate or preferably extra funds over his family size requirement within the given 30 days. This is the additional information or document required in addition to Medicals/RPRF. Note that he can not use things like poperty evaluation certificate or any other form of unacceptable POF.

Thank you

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
[quote author=kollins link=topic=160551

Happy new week Dearest AVO... we are still waiting for updates oo. some of us didn't sleep well over the weekend waiting for Monday to come. Oya, make una wake up jor.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Abeke said:
kollins said:
Waiting for newssss ooo....
you know I'm the last on the queue nowwwwww.....
Guys/babes/buddies.....I need MR news to update SS!
Cheers.

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@Abeke, @ Kollins,

U are nt alone.........everyone is waiting and refreshing this page.

Cheers

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
GisG said:
Thank you.

Dear preffered, check out the highlighted part of ur question and my suggestions in green. Pretty simple-complete and acceptable POF required and dont panic even if u believe u met the POF before.

Dear house, please help a friend, he is not on the forum. He got MR yesterday plus d mail below. He currently has over half of the POF in his account

(Based on highlighted statements, your friend did not meet the present POF requirement for his family size. This may be due to exchange rate, recent POF increment or using property valuation etc)

The skilled worker must

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Tell your friend to get a complete POF using very generous exchange rate or preferably extra funds over his family size requirement within the given 30 days. This is the additional information or document required in addition to Medicals/RPRF. Note that he can not use things like poperty evaluation certificate or any other form of unacceptable POF.

Thank you
Thanks a lot