+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS THAT HAVE APPLIED FOR EXPRESS ENTRY 2015 LET US CONNECT HERE

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, is there anyone on this forum who resides in Nigeria and has no ties to Canada that applied for EE and has been given PR? I live in Nigeria, never been to Canada nor have any ties with CRS 441. should I be hopeful?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Dupsyola said:
Hello everyone, is there anyone on this forum who resides in Nigeria and has no ties to Canada that applied for EE and has been given PR? I live in Nigeria, never been to Canada nor have any ties with CRS 441. should I be hopeful?
I live in Nigeria, have no ties to Canada and have gotten SINP nomination, waiting for ITA :)

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys, i really need help!
please what is the process of applying for a nigerian police clearance certificate (police character certificate)?
any website, links or idea on how long it takes. i have no clue at all
I live in canada too, would that make the process longer?

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
I live in Nigeria, have no ties to Canada and have gotten SINP nomination, waiting for ITA :)
Oh that's great then , you are sure to get your ITA in the next draw. Got notification of interest from Ontario, applied and awaiting nomination. Fingers crossed.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldday said:
hey guys, i really need help!
please what is the process of applying for a nigerian police clearance certificate (police character certificate)?
any website, links or idea on how long it takes. i have no clue at all
I live in canada too, would that make the process longer?
Check here http://www.nigeriacrb.com/apply_now.htm

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amarise said:
good morning to everyone, I chose to seek your counsel cos I know you will be familiar with my case. I applied for TRV as a tourist some months ago but was denied visa. the documents I arranged was false cos the agent said that was the best way to get the visa and I ate it cos of my desperation. he arranged for the job as a sales manager(am a Quantity surveyor/ construction estimator) , marriage certificate and children's certificate( am single) and some family info that was cooked. the issue is that I have gotten my IELTS, ECA and other documents ready and wish to apply myself with genuine docs. please hope this dream can be fulfilled without cutting corners again?
I dont know how TRV is done but If you had your fingerprints taken at any point during the application then there is going to be an issue. Your best bet is to see a very good Lawyer.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EAYOSHO said:
Hello there,

I started job in 2012 to date and in all I have 3 years work experience including maternity period. My job contract ended after my 2nd year of experience in 2014 and then I was heavily pregnant and as a result of that I could not start another job immediately until after the maternity period however, I started a new job immediately after my maternity period. Can I include the maternity period as part of my 3 years experience because in reality the years of physical work is not up to 3 years but 2 years + because of the maternity period. I discussed with my new employer about including my maternity leave period (with a proof) that I had before I started the new job with him and he agreed to back date my employment date to cover my maternity period. Will this be alright?

Anyone with clarification and insight please comment. Thanks all.
Ideally, maternity period with an employer is counted as part of work experience as long as you are on the companys payroll, if you can get a letter as stated then you are fine, afterall you dont have to show paystubs for all the time you have spent with an employer.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dupsyola said:
There are many, if the ITA scores drop then you will be fine, the only thing you have to worry about is after a successful application, you need a Canadian address to have your PR card sent to when doing your landing.

Iatrogenic

Jun 10, 2015
Ibyt said:
Check here http://www.nigeriacrb.com/apply_now.htm
I'll advise you follow instruction on CIC website for obtaining police certificate. Get someone in Nigeria to do the leg work for you. This website is probably a scam and their document will likely not be acceptable to CIC.

Stand to be corrected if folks have use this successfully.

Iatrogenic

Jun 10, 2015
Dupsyola said:
OINP retrospectively asked a few applicants to submit proof of intention to reside in Ontario. As you've got no ties start registering with various recruitment agencies, send out your CV and apply for jobs even though you're not likely to get it. Keep evidence for these searches and job applications. 441 albeit relatively high, PNP might be your best chance of ITA for some time to come. Good luck with the process.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
Iatrogenic said:
I'll advise you follow instruction on CIC website for obtaining police certificate. Get someone in Nigeria to do the leg work for you. This website is probably a scam and their document will likely not be acceptable to CIC.

They are legit

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iatrogenic said:

Disclaimer: I have no ties to whoever owns the website. I only recommend them because I was pretty impressed by the service I got. I got my PCC in the post in a few days.For someone that doesn't have any one that I could use in Nigeria, I think it's worth it even tho I had to pay. By the way, I had a successful application with that PCC.

Have you tried to follow the instruction on CICs website? I rang the phone no provided when I needed a PCC and it was picked by a very rude man who hung up on me because my no showed " unknown " on his phone. It was then I knew I had to find an alternative.

chymes

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sch A 12-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Ibyt said:
Disclaimer: I have no ties to whoever owns the website. I only recommend them because I was pretty impressed by the service I got. I got my PCC in the post in a few days.For someone that doesn't have any one that I could use in Nigeria, I think it's worth it even tho I had to pay. By the way, I had a successful application with that PCC.

Have you tried to follow the instruction on CICs website? I rang the phone no provided when I needed a PCC and it was picked by a very rude man who hung up on me because my no showed " unknown " on his phone. It was then I knew I had to find an alternative.
I think they're legit too. Only didn't use them cos it was cheaper and I was in Abj at that time so could easily get mine

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Any EE whatsApp group for Nigerians?

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibyt said:

Thanks ibyt and the other guys for responding, good to hear someone one tried the crb people and it worked. I'll give them a try. I just hope it does not take too long because I have 20 something days left to provide it! Thanks guys!