+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Nnagbogu

Jun 20, 2018
Hello my People, my name is Mercy, I applied for MPNP in Feb 2016, nomination in Apr 2016. Anyway, conversion of paper application to online was done Mar 2017. We did Medical in Sept 2017 and result sent to CIC.
Hmmm, till now we have not heard from CIC. The medical will be One year by August. Yet no message from them.
Please, people your advice are needed. Because at this point, I am so confused and I don't know the way forward. Please help.
Thanks, while I await your response

MASCOTNG

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 July 2014 and CIC 12 May 2016
Doc's Request.
1st ADR 29th June 2017 & 2nd ADR 28th March 2018
Nomination.....
17 December 2015....
AOR Received.
MPNP 23 July 2014 and CIC 29 July 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application & Submitted new one along with application to CIC
File Transfer...
08 August 2016
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07--2017 & Medical Passed 16-07-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
Hello my People, my name is Mercy, I applied for MPNP in Feb 2016, nomination in Apr 2016. Anyway, conversion of paper application to online was done Mar 2017. We did Medical in Sept 2017 and result sent to CIC.
Hmmm, till now we have not heard from CIC. The medical will be One year by August. Yet no message from them.
Please, people your advice are needed. Because at this point, I am so confused and I don't know the way forward. Please help.
Thanks, while I await your response
Hi Mercy,
You need to be patient because AVO is attending to applicants with Medical dates within that window or period you had yours. We started this process July 2014, did Medicals July 2017 and our Medicals expires in July 2018 and just received PPR early this month. Bottom line is patience but not an easy wait I know. God will come through for you.

Nnagbogu

Jun 20, 2018
Hi Mercy,
You need to be patient because AVO is attending to applicants with Medical dates within that window or period you had yours. We started this process July 2014, did Medicals July 2017 and our Medicals expires in July 2018 and just received PPR early this month. Bottom line is patience but not an easy wait I know. God will come through for you.
Thank you Mascotng, just want to be sure they have not forgotten us

Emalka

Aug 21, 2018
HI Prof2020,
Pls dont get confused about the steps involved in migrating to Manitoba. The first thing to do is to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). Then if ur file is drawn you will be issued a letter of advice to apply (LAA).
In your own case, you have been issued a LAA and had submitted a full application from what you said, therefore Manitoba doesn't need ur submitted EOI anymore and always need to clear their site by removing EOI that is a yr old. You do not need to worry urslf since ur EOI has fetched u LAA before expiration. Kindly log in to manitoba online tru the link below to check ur status.

https://web22.gov.mb.ca/sso/Account/LogOn

You are making progress if you can see any status such as as "application submitted" "application pending" or "application completed". patiently wait until you get your letter of approval (LOA) which is ur nomination. Good luck!
Hi I have applied for MPNP on 29 th January 2019 and received LAA on 15 th cMarch 2019 so my last submission date was 15 th of May 2019 to submit the full application. So it’s done but when I view the application status I can See my wife’s EOI details in that.
How can I check how long it will take to update. I just need to check the status but after 3 days still I couldn’t check.
Can you pls advice me.

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
Hello guys...I just stumbled into this group. So all young and older persons are now leaving this country, this is getting interesting. Please, you guys should carry me along. I just want a clear answer to this Question: Can one use a fixed deposit certificate/Statement as a POF? Also, if you know of any Investment company that can produce a financial certificate that is verifiable by MPNP, please, drop their names and contact details. Thank you.

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
Hello guys...I just stumbled into this group. So all young and older persons are now leaving this country, this is getting interesting. Please, you guys should carry me along. I just want a clear answer to this Question: Can one use a fixed deposit certificate/Statement as a POF? Also, if you know of any Investment company that can produce a financial certificate that is verifiable by MPNP, please, drop their names and contact details. Thank you.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi experienced members. I am draw #57 mpnp. My application has been in process since 7th June and until now no call to me or sponsor. From experience what could this mean? I am tired of waiting.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi I have applied for MPNP on 29 th January 2019 and received LAA on 15 th cMarch 2019 so my last submission date was 15 th of May 2019 to submit the full application. So it’s done but when I view the application status I can See my wife’s EOI details in that.
How can I check how long it will take to update. I just need to check the status but after 3 days still I couldn’t check.
Can you pls advice me.

Hi experienced members. I am draw #57 mpnp. My application has been in process since 7th June and until now no call to me or sponsor. From experience what could this mean? I am tired of waiting.

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
Good morning my good people. Please, I was invited to apply to MPNP in May 2019. Please, I need to speak with someone who loves in Morden city. Can someone help to connect me. My WhatsApp is +2348154033663.

sherifatkeni

Jul 20, 2019
Hello house, I'm sherifat from Nigeria. Pls whats the fastest way to move to Canada and work in Canada please.
Your suggestions are highly appreciated

syemisi

Oct 4, 2023
how do i fix this errors

1, Your name(s) and/or birthdate are not the same as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit

2, Your total years of full time working is less than as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit).