+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
myson said:
Hello,

Abeg is this for all those who received AOR in January? I received AOR on 6th of January 2017 and I've not received MR. I dont even know where my file is currently being processed.

Please assist

Hello Myson,

It is impossible to know whether all Nigerian applicants who received AOR in January has received MR. What i can say is i have heard about four January applicants who has received MR. You will need to send an e-mail to Ottawa processing office or Sydney to know where your application is. Also if you have linked your application through GCKey you can see if your processing has started.

Maikudi

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
provost said:
These people are probably EE candidates because their cic processing time actually says 6 months. So it is understandable if their applications are sent to other visa offices to meet up with this timeline.

Hello Provost,

They are not EE applicants i am 100% certain of that...they are paper based applicants.

Maikudi

kenolat

Apr 3, 2014
maikudi said:
Hello Provost,

They are not EE applicants i am 100% certain of that...they are paper based applicants.

Maikudi
Hi maikudi,

Are you also certain that their category is paper based provincial nominee?

Thanks.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
kenolat said:
Hi maikudi,

Thanks.

Hi Kenolat,

I am 100% certain they are paper based provincial nominees (MPNP)

Maikudi

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
kenolat said:
Hi maikudi,

Thanks.
Maikudi is very correct. The guy I know is a paper based applicant. SINP OID

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
[flash=200,200]http://[/flash]STUDY PERMITS APPLICANTS ARE ALSO CRYING WOLFFFFFFFFFFF ON ACCRA[flash=200,200][/flash]

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeriansghanians-t463698.0.html

Applicants are differing their application due to delay in Student permit / Visiting Visa ..........................

if study permits over delay then PR visa might suffer SUPER DELAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :-* :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( :'(

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
kingskid said:
[flash=200,200]http://[/flash]STUDY PERMITS APPLICANTS ARE ALSO CRYING WOLFFFFFFFFFFF ON ACCRA[flash=200,200][/flash]

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeriansghanians-t463698.0.html

Applicants are differing their application due to delay in Student permit / Visiting Visa ..........................

if study permits over delay then PR visa might suffer SUPER DELAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :-* :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( :'(

Kingskid,

I think it is a total lack of dis-respect for we West Africans that is why AVO is taking ages to process permanent and temporary visa applications. India and China with far greater population numbers and applicants to Canada are not facing the challenges we have now. I partially blame our past/present political leaders for this sha....

Maikudi

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
maikudi said:
Kingskid,

I think it is a total lack of dis-respect for we West Africans that is why AVO is taking ages to process permanent and temporary visa applications. India and China with far greater population numbers and applicants to Canada are not facing the challenges we have now. I partially blame our past/present political leaders for this sha....

Maikudi
I agree with you.

We need divine intervention.

The good Lord will arise and have compassion on US; For it is time to be gracious to US, For the appointed time has come. IT IS COMING SPEEDILY.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
kingskid said:
I agree with you.

We need divine intervention.

The good Lord will arise and have compassion on US; For it is time to be gracious to US, For the appointed time has come. IT IS COMING SPEEDILY.

Kingskid,

Amen o! in faith i agree with you it will come speedily

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Mum T said:
Dear participants, one of us has created a petition concerning the delays in AVO. Please follow the link below to sign and let our voices be heard. Thank you all.

https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-accra-visa-office-slow-processing-for-paper-based-pnp-pr-applications

Please everyone try to sign this petition...use your nickname if you like...let's just sign plzzzzzzz...lol

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Happy New Month all!

As we step into the new month of March, we shall march plenty plenty into MR and PPR in Jesus Name, Amen! in faith, i decree that AVO will wake up and attend to all our applications.

Cheers

Maikudi

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
maikudi said:
Happy New Month all!

As we step into the new month of March, we shall march plenty plenty into MR and PPR in Jesus Name, Amen! in faith, i decree that AVO will wake up and attend to all our applications.

Cheers

Maikudi
AMEN IN JESUS NAME.

I think this is what we need now, more of prayers than complain.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
maikudi said:

Maikudi

huummm

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
Ayokunle thsi one we no hear your voice lately.....shebi you well my brother ?

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hello everyone in this house, I am so glad I discovered this group and happy to be here.

I have made a commitment to read these 177 pages from the beginning to the end but before I do, please I need to know whether my hustle will be in vain or not because I do not have any friend or relations in Manitoba, yet that is the region I really really want to relocate to. I also do not intend to go to school. I have done general IELTS in February and got upto CLB 9. I think I am qualified in all other requirements except that I do not have a friend or family in Manitoba.

My dear people, without a friend or family in Manitoba, is there any hope for me?

Your responses and suggestions will be highly appreciated please.