+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Better still i think all of us should get our sponsors to request GCMS Notes maybe this will also juggle AVO's thinking...i think i will request for mine :p

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
maikudi said:
Hello MabKaz,

You are 100% correct we cannot continue like this....i think it was the pressure that made them do this in the first place but we cannot stop as you said we have to keep on sending them e-mails so that our files will not be abandoned. I feel cheated :mad:
Maikudi,

I have observed that EE and FSW applications with AOR from mid 2016 are receiving MRs and PPRs. i strongly observe that MPNP applications with AOR from late 2015 to 2016 are not moving...it seems Provincial Nominees from Manitoba are being sidelined. ??? ??? ???

kenolat

Apr 3, 2014
TeeOMISORE said:
Maikudi,

I have observed that EE and FSW applications with AOR from mid 2016 are receiving MRs and PPRs. i strongly observe that MPNP applications with AOR from late 2015 to 2016 are not moving...it seems Provincial Nominees from Manitoba are being sidelined. ??? ??? ???
I concur with you, my sister. Based on the info I was getting on people getting MR and PPR for those that received AOR in January, I sent CPC Ottawa a mail today to confirm where our file was sent to and they responded that it was sent to Accra. We received AOR on the 9th of January, 2017 and we are MPNP.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
TeeOMISORE said:
Maikudi,

TeeOMISORE,

I dey o! i bless God. Concerning the issues you raised...i am not so sure requesting GCMS Notes will help because if you have linked your application online (GCkey) you will realize all the information(s) you need to know about your application is already available through your online status. I think going to Accra is a much better strategy but has a major flaw. What if they do not even give us an audience at the gate of the high commission? Unless we want to pay people to protest with us in Accra :)

I am also afraid that our application maybe abandoned because i am also aware of the processing of FSW and Express Entry applicants. We should continue to e-mail them and put pressure on them through electronic means. I also think a better strategy can be if we tell our sponsors to contact their local federal MPs whether they can raise this issue in parliament or with the new minister of immigration.

Shalom
Maikudi

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
kenolat said:
I concur with you, my sister. Based on the info I was getting on people getting MR and PPR for those that received AOR in January, I sent CPC Ottawa a mail today to confirm where our file was sent to and they responded that it was sent to Accra. We received AOR on the 9th of January, 2017 and we are MPNP.

Hello kenolat,

This your case is very interesting, through another forum, i know about 5 or 6 people who had their AORs last January and their files were sent to London why is your case different? you are the first i know thus far that have not followed this recent trend. What is your intended occupation can that be a factor? Na wa o! God dey sha. Let us all remain very prayerful....

Maikudi

kenolat

Apr 3, 2014
maikudi said:
Hello kenolat,

This your case is very interesting, through another forum, i know about 5 or 6 people who had their AORs last January and their files were sent to London why is your case different? you are the first i know thus far that have not followed this recent trend. What is your intended occupation can that be a factor? Na wa o! God dey sha. Let us all remain very prayerful....

Maikudi
Thanks maikudi. I strongly believe that our case will not be different from the people you know. Our background check has been in progress since so I want to believe work is going on, on our application. Will keep you posted once we get an update on our application which should be soon by the grace of God.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
kenolat said:
Thanks maikudi. I strongly believe that our case will not be different from the people you know. Our background check has been in progress since so I want to believe work is going on, on our application. Will keep you posted once we get an update on our application which should be soon by the grace of God.

Kenolat,

If your background is in progress and you were told your file is in Accra then that is another first don't know anyone that this has happened to.

Maikudi

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
maikudi said:
Hello kenolat,

Maikudi
Maikudi,

i have linked my application to GCKey, please how long do i have to wait before i get messages in the place that says...VIEW MY APPLICATION OR PROFILE. Thanks

TeeOMISORE

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
TeeOMISORE said:
Maikudi,

i have linked my application to GCKey, please how long do i have to wait before i get messages in the place that says...VIEW MY APPLICATION OR PROFILE. Thanks

TeeOMISORE
It shouldn't be more than 6 days. I tried to link mine on the 20th of October last year by 26th when I checked it's been updated and i got a mail that same 26th that it has been linked successfully.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
TeeOMISORE said:
Maikudi,

TeeOMISORE
I have tried severally to link but could not. I have resorted to waitinggggggggggggggg

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
kingskid said:
I have tried severally to link but could not. I have resorted to waitinggggggggggggggg
I don't want to believe there's something you've not been doing right since all these while! I believe they haven't entered your application into their system that's why it hasn't come up or what should we call that is that not part of their being slow with our applications :eek: :eek: :-[

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Teju said:
I don't want to believe there's something you've not been doing right since all these while! I believe they haven't entered your application into their system that's why it hasn't come up or what should we call that is that not part of their being slow with our applications :eek: :eek: :-[
Ore, make we leave themmm je je le, calling them may slow up other processesssssssssssssss, le them just do, they too do.

Mum T

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Dear participants, one of us has created a petition concerning the delays in AVO. Please follow the link below to sign and let our voices be heard. Thank you all.

https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-accra-visa-office-slow-processing-for-paper-based-pnp-pr-applications

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
maikudi said:
My 9ja People,

How una dey? pray all is well. The latest update i am getting about applications seems as if they are now sending applications meant for Accra to London for processing. Some applicants that got AOR January 2017 are getting MR or on their online status have 'in progress' for their background check.

This maybe good news for us if this trend continues because it means that Accra will have more time to clear whatever backlog of applications it has in its inventory. This is also to encourage us to check our online status more frequently now for any change in our status.

Anyhow, our expectations to settle in Canada this year will not be cut short IJN, Amen!

Maikudi
Hello,

Abeg is this for all those who received AOR in January? I received AOR on 6th of January 2017 and I've not received MR. I dont even know where my file is currently being processed.

Please assist

provost

Feb 14, 2017
maikudi said:
Na wa o! people that got AOR ending of last month are getting medical request today :eek: I hope CIC has not forgotten us we that our files are in AVO because those that there files were transferred to London are super quick in processing...
These people are probably EE candidates because their cic processing time actually says 6 months. So it is understandable if their applications are sent to other visa offices to meet up with this timeline.