+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php scroll down u will see settlement section, all the landing, and life in canda is there in dis forum

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Hello my people,
I finally arrived Winnipeg on Wednesday 20th January after a long flight. Canada far no be small ooo but thank God for journey mercies. Like everyone has been reporting, landing formalities was a breeze We got our SIN after we left immigration and then proceeded to pick our bags and go to customs, we were asked how much we had and stamped our landing card.
On Wednesday we went for our health card and other documentations. now I know why Theoese has been off the forum because the orientation programs and other documentation can be time consuming and it is necessary if you want to get job in Manitoba in time.
I will definitely get back to the forum with updates.
Cheers

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Congratulations Beeceeayo!

Finally you landed we thank God for journey mercies...HIS goodness, favour and mercies will be with you and your family in the new land IJN, Amen. Please keep in touch with this forum and abeg help us find and greet Theoese and sent her my warmest regards.

Cheers

Maikudi

Hello my people,
I finally arrived Winnipeg on Wednesday 20th January after a long flight. Canada far no be small ooo but thank God for journey mercies. Like everyone has been reporting, landing formalities was a breeze We got our SIN after we left immigration and then proceeded to pick our bags and go to customs, we were asked how much we had and stamped our landing card.
On Wednesday we went for our health card and other documentations. now I know why Theoese has been off the forum because the orientation programs and other documentation can be time consuming and it is necessary if you want to get job in Manitoba in time.
Cheers
[/quote]

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Beeceeayo said:
Hello my people,
Cheers
Wow! Congrats Beeceeayo, We hope to hear more from you. God will grant u speed in dt land.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Beeceeayo said:
Hello my people,
Cheers
Congratulations Beeceeayo, so happy for you! God will prosper your stay in the land. Don't forget praying for us too. :D
Cheers.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Teju said:
Congratulations Beeceeayo, so happy for you! God will prosper your stay in the land. Don't forget praying for us too. :D
Cheers.
Thank you Teju, Maikudi and Lakesyde.
I say a big Amen to all your prayers. Our expectations will not be cut short IJN Amen.
I'll try and look for theoese though it would have been better if I had her number and know are real name.
Any body with the information should PM me so I can trace her through Manitoba start on Monday .
Cheers everyone .

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Congrat ayo, well thousands of people started dis tin, very few will make it to CANADA, ayo i will want u to give us how u process ur cic, with months and dates, and when ur file was sent to ghana, cos am sure half of 2014 applicants had recieved NOMINATION letter, so that we will no what were facing

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Ayokunlex01 said:
Congrat ayo, well thousands of people started dis tin, very few will make it to CANADA, ayo i will want u to give us how u process ur cic, with months and dates, and when ur file was sent to ghana, cos am sure half of 2014 applicants had recieved NOMINATION letter, so that we will no what were facing
[/quote
Hi Ayokunle,
I was moved to express entry, so all my application was submitted online. Nomination layer was received in may, submitted in June and visa issued in November. Please see exact dates below my profile.
Cheers.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeceeayo said:
Hello my people,
Cheers
Congrats Beeceeayo dear you will prosper in the land Canada

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayokunlex01 said:
ook so its even express entry, cos am wondering how urs is dis fast, ayo huumm,ur now a big guy, congrat sha
She applied to MPNP for LOA but MPNP nominated her (among the 500 slots) to apply under Express Entry

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
yommyatos said:
Congrats Beeceeayo dear you will prosper in the land Canada
Amen dear. Thanks

pampem

Jan 23, 2016
Hello House,this is my first post anyway, I must commend all of u for the good work you are doing, may GOD HELP US ALL....PLS sirs and mas I need a good break down of d Manitoba pnp.....I submitted my EOI on 25th dec 2015,received LAA on 13th jan 2016 am yet to submit my full application cos of so many issues like;;
1.My certificate is not ready from school they gave me TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN am now confused if mpnp will accept that in place of certificate??? But I have my Transcript
2.In d EOI I chose close relative as my connection to Manitoba which gave me 200points, now when I called my sis in Manitoba she said she is my first cousin removed which is not regarded as a close relative but as a distant relative she now gave me two options 1.she will sign for me as a distant relative or friend which is against what I chose in d EOI or if there is a way we can manipulate it so she can be my aunt or cousin which I don't know if its possible???
Lastly,what are d supporting documents they will ask her if shes signing for ma as my aunt or cousin as in the proof of close ties???

pls guyz I will be very grateful for your fast response cos I wish to submit my full app before 31st of jan.

thanks in advance

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Beeceeayo said:
Hello my people,
Cheers
Congrats Beeceeayo,