+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
TeeOMISORE

In terms of payment, i will suggest that you pay online with your credit card much better not minding the CAD against the Naira. As per the CIC forms, i think you are using windows 10 operating system and your internet browser is windows edge. if that is the case the problem is not with your lastest version acrobat reader rather, the problem is with your laptop/desktop internet browser. Use internet explorer to open the CIC website and all the forms will open.

Finally, you do not need to include common partner and representative forms with you application. follow the checklist and you will not make any mistakes. PM me if you need further clarifications/questions.

Maikudi

SOTAJ,

thanks for your prompt response, na wah...God help us...no sweat, we have no choice, we will pay...but im almost tempted to use bank draft to cut cost, but that will delay my application...ok oh... ;D

my people, another thing...i have the latest version of adobe reader, but find that not all the CIC pdf forms are opening. while some open, quite a few do not...pls what can i do cos i cant view a few of the forms. also there are some forms that are not applicable to me like the use of representative form, or the common law partner forms, my question is, do i ignore those forms not applicable to me and not print them out at all, or do i print them out and find space to fill not applicable on the forms?...your response is seriously appreciated
[/quote]

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
forget adobe reader for now, dis what u do, download foxit pdf reader, its d best, make sure u download d english version, thats what i used during my own time, foxit pdf reader

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Please my fellow Naija people can someone help...

I have been trying to register for the IELTS General Training online for a week now and keep getting an error message once am been taking to the next page after entering my personal information.

Please can someone give me an insight on what to do..or how to go about registering for the exam. I want to take the exam in benin-city. Looking forward to your responses. Thanks

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Thanks Maikudi...ur help is invaluable

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Maikudi pls check your inbox.

Chiami

Mar 2, 2015
mama800 said:
Please my fellow Naija people can someone help...

I have been trying to register for the IELTS General Training online for a week now and keep getting an error message once am been taking to the next page after entering my personal information.

Please can someone give me an insight on what to do..or how to go about registering for the exam. I want to take the exam in benin-city. Looking forward to your responses. Thanks
Benin city centre has been cancelled from his year, you can write in other centre for now.

My observation.

Chiami

Mar 2, 2015
Good day peeps,
Please can someone help out with the following question below:

An applicant that filled for education three years or more for post-secondary school for his EOI and same for his spouse, has to present what and what?
The applicant has presented his:
1.WAEC RESULT - applicant and spouse
2.OND RESULT - applicant
3.HND Part time result - applicant
4.B.Sc Degree RESULT - spouse

What else do the applicant need to present or upload to match with the EOI's review, coz the application wont proceed until its resolved. Pls kindly help, its urgent.

Thanks for the assistance.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Chiami said:
Good day peeps,
Please can someone help out with the following question below:

An applicant that filled for education three years or more for post-secondary school for his EOI and same for his spouse, has to present what and what?
The applicant has presented his:
1.WAEC RESULT - applicant and spouse
2.OND RESULT - applicant
3.HND Part time result - applicant
4.B.Sc Degree RESULT - spouse

What else do the applicant need to present or upload to match with the EOI's review, coz the application wont proceed until its resolved. Pls kindly help, its urgent.

Thanks for the assistance.
Hi,
How about transcripts for the ond,hnd,and bsc? He needs to upload those too.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
hello everyone, hope we are all still keeping hope alive D :D :D...

Beeceeayo, what are you still doing in naija, e never tire you :p...

pls i have a question...where can i get the mailing labels requested by cic. is it those sticky labels sold in stationery stores or Beeceeayo and Maikudi, what did you all use as labels. thanks to a quick response.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Check your inbox TeeOMISORE, have replied to your query

Maikudi

TeeOMISORE said:

pls i have a question...where can i get the mailing labels requested by cic. is it those sticky labels sold in stationery stores or Beeceeayo and Maikudi, what did you all use as labels. thanks to a quick response.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
TeeOMISORE said:

TeeOmisore,
I still dey oooo :D :D :D :D :D don't worry una go still hear my landing story. I didn't submit paper documents. All our documents were submitted online. But, check at any stationary store for sticker labels. They come in different sizes all you have to do is print the return address on it and cut out size you require. Hope this helps.
Cheers.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Beeceeayo,

Why am i thinking that you want winter season to past before you travel... that's a smart move if that is part of the reason you have not travelled yet. abeg help us find theoese when you finally move and we are all expecting your landing story.

Cheers

Maikudi

TeeOmisore,
I still dey oooo :D :D :D :D :D don't worry una go still hear my landing story. I didn't submit paper documents. All our documents were submitted online. But, check at any stationary store for sticker labels. They come in different sizes all you have to do is print the return address on it and cut out size you require. Hope this helps.
Cheers.
[/quote]

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
TeeOMISORE said:

Hi dear,

You can cut a sheet of paper and write the details on it. You dont necessarily need a sticky label.

Have a great day.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
thanks Beeceeayo, Maikudi and Ogeorge for all the help...

as for theoese ;D, i guess she still needs to be properly settled before she can resume on the forum...we all wish her well and pray she resumes with testimonies.

ghostylenge

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of May 2014
Doc's Request.
5th of September 2015
Nomination.....
11th of December 2015
AOR Received.
1st of March 2016
How long will it take before people discuss how they settled, I have gone through this forum and people who Land don't discuss their ordeal we know its not easy settling down but people check this forum everyday before they get their Visas and after then forget about this forum. All i know about winnipeg is what i researched about it no life experiences.

Please i need people to share their stories not necessary to detail but to encourage others to have an idea what lies ahead.

Thanks.