+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Happyman12

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
beeteem said:
Hello everyone. I applied Feb, 2014 and application changed to Assessment pending on Nov, 2014 and until now, no interview. Please is there anyone is this same category and what advice do you have for me.

Thank you.
Good day all and happy new year to all forum mates. Theose and Yommyatos longest time.

Beeteem. I am in the same position with you. I applied on 24th Feb. 2014, had the status changed to application pending by November 11 and since then, my sponsor has not been interviewed. Though the waiting time can be tiring.

I called my sponsor every week since November last year to confirm if he has been interviewed and his response has been no. As par your request for an advice on what to do; while you are waiting and praying that your application file be reviewed, please do the following:

1. Equip yourself by registering for internationally recognised certification for your profession
2. Take lessons in French to give you an edge in communication. One stands a better chance for employment purposes there when you can speak and read both in English and French.
3. Improve on your computer usage and your general knowledge about the country.
4. Go ahead with whatever plans and projects you have for yourself for the year 2015 here in Nigeria and pretend that there is nothing like application to Manitoba in your life. This is because if you are not occupied, the waiting period could cause unnecessary anxiety for you. So in order to avoid any unwarranted issues, please occupy yourself.

These that I have enumerated above are the things I am doing here in the time being and I am doing well with my career and projects. This has to a large extent taken the burden and anxiety of relocation off me. While I pray and wait for the answer of peace, I get myself busy and occupied.

I hope you and every other person in our shoe will find this piece of advice useful. It will always end up in praise.

Thank you all.

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

happy new Year everyone. I applied for MPNP July 2014, my wife just put to bed. Grin. Thanks to God. My question: am supposed to add a dependent, but what are the documents they require for the additional dependent

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happyman12 said:
Good day all and happy new year to all forum mates. Theose and Yommyatos longest time.

Beeteem. I am in the same position with you. I applied on 24th Feb. 2014, had the status changed to application pending by November 11 and since then, my sponsor has not been interviewed. Though the waiting time can be tiring.

I called my sponsor every week since November last year to confirm if he has been interviewed and his response has been no. As par your request for an advice on what to do; while you are waiting and praying that your application file be reviewed, please do the following:

1. Equip yourself by registering for internationally recognised certification for your profession
2. Take lessons in French to give you an edge in communication. One stands a better chance for employment purposes there when you can speak and read both in English and French.
4. Go ahead with whatever plans and projects you have for yourself for the year 2015 here in Nigeria and pretend that there is nothing like application to Manitoba in your life. This is because if you are not occupied, the waiting period could cause unnecessary anxiety for you. So in order to avoid any unwarranted issues, please occupy yourself.

These that I have enumerated above are the things I am doing here in the time being and I am doing well with my career and projects. This has to a large extent taken the burden and anxiety of relocation off me. While I pray and wait for the answer of peace, I get myself busy and occupied.

I hope you and every other person in our shoe will find this piece of advice useful. It will always end up in praise.

Thank you all.
Nice to have you back Happyman. Its well with your application we will all receive good news very soon.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gibosita said:
Hi Guys,

happy new Year everyone. I applied for MPNP July 2014, my wife just put to bed. Grin. Thanks to God. My question: am supposed to add a dependent, but what are the documents they require for the additional dependent
Longtime Gibosita

Let me start by congratulating you on the birth of your baby. You need to get an international passport for the baby and also a birth certificate that of National Population Commission is the only one recognised by VO for Nigerians. I don't know where you stay but you can get it from Ikeja Local Government for 2k.You will then scan the Passport page and the birth certificate to mpnp via mail or you upload them through your account with mpnp. Please be fast about it as some May 2014 applicants are already being attended to.

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
Happyman12 said:
THANKS FOR THE INFO. MY MEDICALS HAVE BEING RECEIVED SINCE MAY 20 2014... I AM WAITING FOR VISA DECISON SINCE DEN

Thank you all.

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
yommyatos said:
Longtime Gibosita

Let me start by congratulating you on the birth of your baby. You need to get an international passport for the baby and also a birth certificate that of National Population Commission is the only one recognised by VO for Nigerians. I don't know where you stay but you can get it from Ikeja Local Government for 2k.You will then scan the Passport page and the birth certificate to mpnp via mail or you upload them through your account with mpnp. Please be fast about it as some May 2014 applicants are already being attended to.
THANKS FOR THE INFO. MY MEDICALS HAVE BEING RECEIVED SINCE MAY 20 2014... I AM WAITING FOR VISA DECISON SINCE DEN. PLEASE INFO ME ON WHAT TO DO NEXT I HAVE MAIL CIC AND VISA OFFICE IN ACCRA YESTERDAY WHATELSE CAN I DO. THANKS

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelvin8895 said:
THANKS FOR THE INFO. MY MEDICALS HAVE BEING RECEIVED SINCE MAY 20 2014... I AM WAITING FOR VISA DECISON SINCE DEN. PLEASE INFO ME ON WHAT TO DO NEXT I HAVE MAIL CIC AND VISA OFFICE IN ACCRA YESTERDAY WHATELSE CAN I DO. THANKS
Hi Kevin8895

I learnt from another forum (PNP applicants to Accra) that accra has been slow in processing PNP applications. I'm sure it will pick up very soon. However, you can request for caips note. I will advise you join that forum(i.e. PNP applications or applicants to Accra) cant really remember the name well.

Good luck

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
yommyatos said:
Hi Kevin8895

I learnt from another forum (PNP applicants to Accra) that accra has been slow in processing PNP applications. I'm sure it will pick up very soon. However, you can request for caips note. I will advise you join that forum(i.e. PNP applications or applicants to Accra) cant really remember the name well.

Good luck
i have got no clue on what you meant by "request for caips note"..pls detail me . thanks omo iya

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelvin8895 said:
i have got no clue on what you meant by "request for caips note"..pls detail me . thanks omo iya
Its a way of checking your status with cic please go to this website www.caips.ca

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Eagle's Meeting is Here Again!
We the Naija/Canadian Family will be gathering to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream. This is an opportunity to put faces to the great names on the CanadaVisa forum.
Featuring: KSA (A-Z on Express Entry & New PNPs Nominating for EE)
PipisHusband (Q&A on Canada Immigration Process- Free Consultancy)
Landed Seniors (Skype/live Chat on Life in Canada)
Date: 14th March, 2015
Time: 12pm
Venue: Blue Nest Hotel Asolo Way Opp Mr Biggs 7/8 Bustop Airport Road
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum @ gmail.com
Enquiries:
Igbehinadara: 09092159981
Yommyatos: 08152040194 Oghale: 09091988602
It's free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won't want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information you'll get.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kayb said:
Eagle's Meeting is Here Again!
We the Naija/Canadian Family will be gathering to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream. This is an opportunity to put faces to the great names on the CanadaVisa forum.
Featuring: KSA (A-Z on Express Entry & New PNPs Nominating for EE)
PipisHusband (Q&A on Canada Immigration Process- Free Consultancy)
Landed Seniors (Skype/live Chat on Life in Canada)
Date: 14th March, 2015
Time: 12pm
Venue: Blue Nest Hotel Asolo Way Opp Mr Biggs 7/8 Bustop Airport Road
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum @ gmail.com
Enquiries:
Igbehinadara: 09092159981
Yommyatos: 08152040194 Oghale: 09091988602
It's free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won't want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information you'll get.
Thanks Kemi

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeeOMISORE said:
yommyatos...

how r u...hope all is going great? pls I would like to know the next date for the Eagles meeting as I have discovered I live close by the venue, I might as well attend.
TeeOMISORE

Please find above notice of the next eagle'smeeting

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey guys,
Good morning everyone.I hope we are all doing fine and hanging in there ;D .I just saw on different forums how mpnp are now speedily processing time lines.lots of interviews and loas. Guys,let's keep on keeping on and keep the hope alive!e no easy at all but God dey.
Maikudi how now?teeomisore,beeseayoo,teju,yommyatos,happyman12,yommaxx,orekelewa,gibosita,ogucci et al....this year will be a year of pleasant surprises and infinite joy.fingers crossed guys.....fingers crossed. :-*