+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

beeteem

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
SP2
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Interview........
30-10-2015- In Process
Hello everyone. I applied Feb, 2014 and application changed to Assessment pending on Nov, 2014 and until now, no interview. Please is there anyone is this same category and what advice do you have for me.

Thank you.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Hello beeteem,

the advice I'm gonna give u is a hard one to follow even for me, but we all just have to take to it...Be patient... :D...first let me congratulate you on the change of your status cos here, that's a big deal...a step in the right direction. Simply give it some time and I'm sure your sponsor will be called and whose to say your LOA is not already on the way... we have seen some applicants whose sponsors don't get interviewed and then they get LOA in the mail. its happened to a few. Anyhow, just be patient and I'm sure your sponsor will be called soon. ;D

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeeOMISORE said:
yommyatos...

how r u...hope all is going great? pls I would like to know the next date for the Eagles meeting as I have discovered I live close by the venue, I might as well attend.
TeeOMISORE

That would be very nice. The next date will be announced on the fsw thread and will be posted here too. Its usually held quarterly. Will keep you posted. ;D

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Thanks Yommyatos, i look forward to it :)

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
TeeOMISORE said:
O. Gucci,

It is well in Jesus Name, That you have come this far means God has a plan and will not leave you for His plans towards you are that of good to bring you to your expected end. Lets keep believing. ;)
Amen .
Thanks dear.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
yommyatos said:
O Gucci

It is well everything will workout fine. Hope you asked them for the status of your application in your mail?
Amen! Thanks dear.
I asked them and they said it is on the queue for pre-assessment.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Gucci said:
Amen! Thanks dear.
I asked them and they said it is on the queue for pre-assessment.
My brother, it is well our applications will be processed very soon. I believe they are strategizing for 2015.... :D

beeteem

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
SP2
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
Interview........
30-10-2015- In Process
TeeOMISORE said:
Hello beeteem,

the advice I'm gonna give u is a hard one to follow even for me, but we all just have to take to it...Be patient... :D...first let me congratulate you on the change of your status cos here, that's a big deal...a step in the right direction. Simply give it some time and I'm sure your sponsor will be called and whose to say your LOA is not already on the way... we have seen some applicants whose sponsors don't get interviewed and then they get LOA in the mail. its happened to a few. Anyhow, just be patient and I'm sure your sponsor will be called soon. ;D
Thanks TeeOmisore. I appreciate you response. Just got alil worried cos its been about 2 month and 2 weeks. Thanks again

@yommyatos, I would also like to know about the meeting. Keep us posted. Thanks.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeteem said:
Thanks TeeOmisore. I appreciate you response. Just got alil worried cos its been about 2 month and 2 weeks. Thanks again

@ yommyatos, I would also like to know about the meeting. Keep us posted. Thanks.
Beeteem

Don't worry it will surely come to past, faster than you think. Mine has been pending since September no interview. I will keep you posted as par the meeting.

Cheers

beeteem

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
SP2
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
Interview........
30-10-2015- In Process
yommyatos said:
Beeteem

Don't worry it will surely come to past, faster than you think. Mine has been pending since September no interview. I will keep you posted as par the meeting.

Cheers
Thanks yommyatos... looking forward to the meeting.

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
My pepu,

I am in need of good directions for MPNP through friend sponsorship.

I currently live and work in AB and I am on a PGWP that will expire real soon ( :eek: ). I have a friend (we met in Uni) and her husband and kids who live in Manitoba (Winnipeg) and I was wondering if I can apply for MPNP through the friend sponsorship and if so what are my chances of being nominated.

I have live in ON and AB. Never been to Manitoba before.

Abeg, any help will be very much appreciated! God bless una.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
remiiade,

Hello and hope u r doing great. Well my first advice is to at least visit your friends in Manitoba before you put in for your application. also you need to show that your links to Manitoba is stronger than your links to Ontario and Alberta because any knowledge of this will make you have a hard time with MPNP's assessment of your application. I will advice you try to get a job in Manitoba, then talk with your friends and apply through the General Stream. we all know you will not abandon Manitoba if given P-Residence, but the MPNP doesn't know that and this you must prove to them.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
remiiade said:
My pepu,

I am in need of good directions for MPNP through friend sponsorship.

I currently live and work in AB and I am on a PGWP that will expire real soon ( :eek: ). I have a friend (we met in Uni) and her husband and kids who live in Manitoba (Winnipeg) and I was wondering if I can apply for MPNP through the friend sponsorship and if so what are my chances of being nominated.

I have live in ON and AB. Never been to Manitoba before.

Abeg, any help will be very much appreciated! God bless una.
You are good to go if your friend can sponsor you and it will be really fast since you are within canada. I will on advise you to start gathering your documents.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
yommyatos said:
My brother, it is well our applications will be processed very soon. I believe they are strategizing for 2015.... :D
Amen ooo.

Thank you.