+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
I claim it in the matchless name of Jesus! Amen
I thought I will be the one to claim it first. But all the same let all wait for the news from my end and spoke a co-claimer.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Omo Naija said:
If all goes well with your medical & you don't send any updates like new wife or baby... PPR should come before Nov at worst...

Prayer is the key !
Thanks Omo Naija

CERUTTI

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-10-2009
Med's Request
30-04-2010
Med's Done....
10-06-2010 ; Remedicals 21-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2012
Omo Naija said:
If all goes well with your medical & you don't send any updates like new wife or baby... PPR should come before Nov at worst...

Prayer is the key !
Thanks for the words of encouragement.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
I applied and paid all fee with a VISA debit Card issued by one of the banks in Nigeria. and Numerous international transaction had been carried out using the same.

Please, you need to research and form correct opinion.

However, the method chosen by you is a great one for you. But, may not be suitable for countless millions. If anyone wants to make payment, there are countless methods as posted in this forum please do well to go through previous pages.
At EMO,thanks for letting us know that your Visa debit card was used. Could you please tell me if it was accepted as i also added my Visa debit card(FBN) details to enable the processing fees.

what was canadian dollar equivalent charged in Us dollars?

However,my application was received on 4th August,2011 by CIO . Though i was unable to include my first degree transcript,but i included a written explation as regards that,suggesting that as soon as a file number is given,t my school will forward the said document within 30 days.

i strongly believe it will work out through christ who strenghthened me.

Finally,how long did it take them to debit ur visa card from the day application was received?

Regards,

Spicey

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
hi everyone!
pls how long does it take to get a file number? can some one help share experience pls?
gracias!

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
mandiebraxton said:
Click on the tracker below and see timeline for June applicants....Mandie
thank you mandie, but guess that was a google cloud spread sheet. i am really confuse about this pre or post june stuff can u shade more light on it.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
smooth said:
thank you mandie, but guess that was a google cloud spread sheet. i am really confuse about this pre or post june stuff can u shade more light on it.
You get the file number when u receive ur Positive ELigibilty Review. Thaz k suggested u look at the tracker to see the trend/timeline.CIO can also giveyou a file number when u send them am enquiry via email, even when file has not been reviewed yet.
The tracker is specifically for those who applied this year. U asked for timeline thaz why I gave u the link. Pre June had different sets of rules to the post June. Eg hitherto u didn't have to send IELTS with appliction, now it's a must; then u send appl to visa office,now u send it to CIO, and post Juners are being procssed faster than Pre Juners..., hope this little differentiation helps. June 2011 applicants are getting PER around 55-65 days....Mandie

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
mandiebraxton said:
You get the file number when u receive ur Positive ELigibilty Review. Thaz k suggested u look at the tracker to see the trend/timeline.CIO can also giveyou a file number when u send them am enquiry via email, even when file has not been reviewed yet.
The tracker is specifically for those who applied this year. U asked for timeline thaz why I gave u the link. Pre June had different sets of rules to the post June. Eg hitherto u didn't have to send IELTS with appliction, now it's a must; then u send appl to visa office,now u send it to CIO, and post Juners are being procssed faster than Pre Juners..., hope this little differentiation helps. June 2011 applicants are getting PER around 55-65 days....Mandie
wao thats great Mandie! thanks for the info. God bless u.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
At EMO,thanks for letting us know that your Visa debit card was used. Could you please tell me if it was accepted as i also added my Visa debit card(FBN) details to enable the processing fees.

what was canadian dollar equivalent charged in Us dollars?

However,my application was received on 4th August,2011 by CIO . Though i was unable to include my first degree transcript,but i included a written explation as regards that,suggesting that as soon as a file number is given,t my school will forward the said document within 30 days.

i strongly believe it will work out through christ who strenghthened me.

Finally,how long did it take them to debit ur visa card from the day application was received?

Regards,

Spicey

At the moment its about CAN $0.98c to US $1.00 as result of this please make sure you have more than sufficient in your account to take care of the fluctuations in the Spot Forex values.
If you ask me I will use a factor of 1.12 to be safe. what I mean by that is that, if I am to pay CAD $550, I will load my card with US $616.

All the best.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Omo Naija said:
Some FSW applicants are expected to start receiving medical call as from next week tuesday from accra... Please share the good news when it arrives.

I encourage every expectant person to claim it.

Have great weekend friends.
I claim in Jesus Name

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
My pple please am one of the 90% that wants to go to Canada and bring the proceeds to Naija for sure am Naija 100% gbam!

Pa Naija Pikin.......Pa Awoderu, no be so we be? :p :p
Na so o!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
Pa Awoderu, I think we need to send Accra a specific enquiry mail afterall we are now 8 months old after the submission of FD.

By tomorrow, I'll be sending mine. My ecas is still showing RBVO since December 30, 2010! :-\

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Pa Awoderu, I think we need to send Accra a specific enquiry mail afterall we are now 8 months old after the submission of FD.

By tomorrow, I'll be sending mine. My ecas is still showing RBVO since December 30, 2010! :-\

Oga Right yep quite agree. I sent a case specific inquiry and also one to the accra.immigration email got a response today that my application in on the queue awaiting review. At least am a bit relaxed now. Think u should send an enquiry to them, u loose nothing by asking :D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OBIE said:
Oga Right yep quite agree. I sent a case specific inquiry and also one to the accra.immigration email got a response today that my application in on the queue awaiting review. At least am a bit relaxed now. Think u should send an enquiry to them, u loose nothing by asking :D
Obie, my brother; I have sent that specific inquiry you just talked about.
These guys are :-\
How are you doing?